Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

bahahahaha

oh you guys

the difference between BB and P4, is that P4 has the interest of an actually strong scene with strong players (capcom).

stay 30-man majors, BB

Implying that strong players from the capcom scene will stick with P4U more than three months (if that). The actual main difference is the marketing, imo. Persona has a large following state-side already, so that just helps it out in terms of sales and overall familiarity with the brand. BlazBlue heavily caters to animu lovers, which I'm okay with, because the game is damn beautiful.

BB players are a lot like small insects. They're most attracted to whatever bright, flashy lights are most recent in memory within their short attention spans.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

No,I'm 1000% sure he meant Capcom. This fucking thread, man.

He probably meant capcom players are planning on playing p4u and not bb

Apparently the pink meter that appears in the burst gauge is related to DDs (when it's active, the backgrounds for DDs will be red instead of blue). It seems that once activated, this gauge wears down over time, and once used up the burst icon will go black.

When active

After used

The timer font color also goes from red to black/gray, but that just might be an aesthetics thing.

By the way, no one has any idea what this means, but this is merely observation. :v:

Since it's a bit hard to see in the screencaps I posted, by pink gauge I'm referring to the following:

Pink burst gauge while Hakumen's doing Yukikaze

Pink burst gauge while Bang's doing new nail DD

That seems plausible. Although that brings into question the actual burst system itself. If that is a "mode" that can be activated, like a temporary power-up and opens up other distortions, does that mean Gold Burst is gone? Since if it is something you can activate in neutral that would imply no Gold Burst or it means we might have to do some other button combination to activate it (A+B+D). The other thing I would want to know is if it is an actual "power-up" mode itself and not related to the distortions at all outside of just changing how they look. Meaning that hopefully Bang's new distortion for example isn't only available in that "mode". At the same time I'm hoping it isn't an actual power-up mode cause I don't want something like X-Factor in BB.

Isn't it Monday morning in Japan now? So I'm guessing we're going to start to hear some news/details in a "few" hours. I can't wait to hear about all this stuff.

P4U + BB =Anime

The capcom crowd will never get into either seriously. Simple.

On topic, snow stagesl look epic, they look so vibrant and hectic.

Anyone else think the new stages look pretty awesome?

Snow level looked really cool, and then there was an arena like level with TV screens in the background.

The best thing about this is that I'll never have to see the CS stages again.

Who cares what other people are going to play. If I was worried about who was playing what I would have never played BB in the first place.

Ah, so I DO have an account here. I've made the same account on so many different sites, I can now go onto random websites with no memory of ever creating an account, and just log in. Wow.

Anyways, weee! I think Clothing in this game needs a buff again.

Also, who wants to bet that the Golden Mech is Amaterasu? When do we get the Celestial Brush?

P4U + BB =Anime

On topic, snow stagesl look epic, they look so vibrant and hectic.

A lot of big-name Capcom players (that didn't start with SF4 or Marvel) either played or still play anime games.

That seems plausible. Although that brings into question the actual burst system itself. If that is a "mode" that can be activated, like a temporary power-up and opens up other distortions, does that mean Gold Burst is gone? Since if it is something you can activate in neutral that would imply no Gold Burst or it means we might have to do some other button combination to activate it (A+B+D). The other thing I would want to know is if it is an actual "power-up" mode itself and not related to the distortions at all outside of just changing how they look. Meaning that hopefully Bang's new distortion for example isn't only available in that "mode". At the same time I'm hoping it isn't an actual power-up mode cause I don't want something like X-Factor in BB.

Isn't it Monday morning in Japan now? So I'm guessing we're going to start to hear some news/details in a "few" hours. I can't wait to hear about all this stuff.

This explanation seems plausible and that may be in-fact how it works. We'll probably find out more later today though.

A lot of big-name Capcom players (that didn't start with SF4 or Marvel) either played or still play anime games.
Yeah I can believe that. Combofiend gave Shadow Labrys a try and said she was mad fun. But I just can't see them trying to push it into the mainstream at all.

Yeah I can believe that. Combofiend gave Shadow Labrys a try and said she was mad fun. But I just can't see them trying to push it into the mainstream at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSv8cxvc2uA&feature=player_embedded

Nope, not at all....

I could not care less what game people are playing, I'm incredibly hyped for this game especially if they are making major changes and all the other small changes we can already see.

P4U + BB =Anime

Hi, I'm in the Capcom crowd, and you're really, really wrong. Everyone else I know in the capcom crowd is hype for P4A, and it's scheduled to be at all of our meets and tournaments for the next few months at least.

Lol is this BBvsP4vsCapcom thread now?

This is why we can't have nice things...

ANYWAYS, what do you guys think the chances are of one of the new 3 being a true charge character? BB's been lacking one.

This is why we can't have nice things...

ANYWAYS, what do you guys think the chances are of one of the new 3 being a true charge character? BB's been lacking one.

1/3 chance.

Anyone else notice that, from the video at least, the hitstop has been decreased? Moves seem a bit faster.

I plan to play the hell out of P4U, but that doesn't mean I can't get excited for the next true sequel of a fighting game that I love :)

And again.

Amane.

I mean, come on!

It was the "anime is different vs. common sense" thread.

Sure maybe one of them will be a charge character, why the fuck not.

if you guys stopped worrying about people liking p4u/bb and actually went to tournaments and gatherings and supported the game this would be a much better place

p.s. what's good omar nigga