Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Might not be younger, might just be an alternate version.

inb4 Hazama turns into Kazuma to fuel the fangirls.

I would be more satisfied if Amane does it on Taokaka. :3

Hooray for kittens!

I don't think you know how ratios work...

No need to be mathematically correct.

I'm sure non of you use the word "momentum" correctly either cause then Tager would end up having the largest momentum of any character when he's doing MTW.

Same, so of course I'm picking up Amane

I mean just look at my avi for gods sake

Play more Platinum.

Dear god no.

I swear, no one appreciated #R characters in Slash.

Why would you do that? D:

Because easy combos are nice to have??????

Blade...I like ya, I really do (I mean you are Batman after all) but please...

GTFO!

CT Rachel would pwn everyone and you know it!!!

Play more Platinum.

My characters must be more male than just a 50/50 voice swap ;p the complete trap factor gives the cute a darker side.

Amane is full on man and full on fabulous

"Some people think that they can outsmart me... Maybe... Maybe... I have yet to meet one that can outsmart Bullet."

...I'm sorry guys.

In other news, I might drop Platinum (don't hurt me!) for either Bullet or Azrael. Amane is awesome, but he doesn't seem like my kind of character gameplay-wise.

"Some people think that they can outsmart me... Maybe... Maybe... I have yet to meet one that can outsmart Bullet."

...I'm sorry guys.

In other news, I might drop Platinum (don't hurt me!) for either Bullet or Azrael. Amane is awesome, but he doesn't seem like my kind of character gameplay-wise.

Never drop the loli.

Though, I'm certainly gunna pick up Bullet too.

also I looked closely at the clock, and there are a few instances where the numbers are grey instead of red, thought it might be because the time is going lower, like a warnign that time is almost up since the first one that appears grey is 22 sec, but after I saw a 55-56 gray and saw a 36 or so red, so it's something else, also time freezes one DD! wich means we can begin DD a 1 sec and eve if it's a long one to start (like yukikaze/jin's yukikaze) and still kill him/hit him with it before time up, that's cool. I noticed one instance where the numbers still went down in the DD and it was during Rachel's Tempest Dahlia, before the very last hit, but this one is liek really long, so we'll have to wait for more confirmation about that...

I can more or less confirm the theory about the timer powering up DD, because when Yukikaze turned red, the timer was decreasing and just when it hit, it stopped decreasing, because he managed to hit with it I guess?

We established the grey timer is related to the pink burst gauge. As it is not always present when the DD background is red.

plausible, first one is when bang does his red DD, and second one is during the red Yukikaze...

Probably been mentioned before, but cba to read through 59 pages. I looks like every character will have 4 bars now (except for Hakumen). Which probably means, everybody will have special drive moves like Jin. Also burst looks like they recharge, which is good. Since i find myself seldom early bursting in BB, which helps you keep the momentum, i already see a lot of people do it in P4A.

plausible, first one is when bang does his red DD, and second one is during the red Yukikaze...

But is not present when Amane does red whateverthefuckAmane'sDDsare.

also I looked closely at the clock, and there are a few instances where the numbers are grey instead of red, thought it might be because the time is going lower, like a warnign that time is almost up since the first one that appears grey is 22 sec, but after I saw a 55-56 gray and saw a 36 or so red, so it's something else, also time freezes one DD! wich means we can begin DD a 1 sec and eve if it's a long one to start (like yukikaze/jin's yukikaze) and still kill him/hit him with it before time up, that's cool. I noticed one instance where the numbers still went down in the DD and it was during Rachel's Tempest Dahlia, before the very last hit, but this one is liek really long, so we'll have to wait for more confirmation about that...

I can more or less confirm the theory about the timer powering up DD, because when Yukikaze turned red, the timer was decreasing and just when it hit, it stopped decreasing, because he managed to hit with it I guess?

This game is called Chrono Phantasma...if that means players have a move that can "stop time" (Think "Concentration One/Mu no Kyouchi" in SS games), that would be messed up.

ZA WORUDO, TOKI WO TOMARE!

pretty sure Amane's flower thing is his AH, since the Hud diseappears during the clip, just my 2 cents though

I think Chaoschao was talking about the cloth drill DD that showed up in the montage after all the characters were introduced.

No Murakumo Unit so far? :(

I want mah Phi-14

I have a feeling a Lambda playstyle-character is gonna return, it'll just be a new Murakumo.

I wonder if we'll ever reach Α-1 or Ω-24

I love the snowy stage so much. It's so pretty. I hope there's several snowy/wintery stages ; o;

I love the snowy stage so much. It's so pretty. I hope there's several snowy/wintery stages ; o;

My favorite new stage is probably the on that has a train running through it, I love city/industrial stages.