Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

if you understant Japanese, can you look and see if Hazama still has the same awkward and stupid input for his astral? (gonna kill the guy who invented that input seriously)

It doesn't show astrals on the pdf. But I'm guessing it's the same.

Hazama's new distortion (632146D) is called "Orochi Burensou".

It also looks like he has a forward dash and backdash off 214D.

Who the fuck is gonna use stylish anyway?

Ex meters. Overdrives. Am I the only thinking that this is gonna work like GG when you walk or run you gain meter?

about overdrive:

- it increases your native strength. It fills up over time, then when its full you can activate it.

- at low health it lasts longer, and will freeze time when used

- each chara has their own overdrive

Ragna:

- overdrive: Blood Kain Idea

- new command: Blood-scythe 214D (can be done in air)

- looks like he's lost dead spike and blood kain (strange though PV showed him using DS)

Jin:

- overdrive: Frost End

- sekkajin is now 22C, had additional follow up (press D, costs 25 heat)

- new command: Hizansen 214C in air

- new command: Hizangeki 214D in air (25 heat)

- getsumei can be done in air now

Noel:

- overdrive: Chain Quasar

- new command: Chamber Shot 236C

- 236C in air now has follow up (2C)

It doesn't show astrals on the pdf. But I'm guessing it's the same.

Hazama's new distortion (632146D) is called "Orochi Burensou".

It also looks like he has a forward dash and backdash off 214D.

arf that sad.. also can you confirm about Jin and his new DD? I saw nothing written beside the inputs, where I saw somethings written besides Noel's Thor, so i'm guessing Jin doesn't need to be airborne for it to work?

Overdrive seems a lot like X-factor to me.

And insta-guard crush for 25? Hazama and Tager will have a field day with that shit.

Am I the only one who think these things are somewhat bullshit?

I understand that this will put even more emphasis on barrier blocking these certain moves, which means you'll be losing barrier pretty quickly possibly.

Which means Danger State :V

And insta-guard crush for 25? Hazama and Tager will have a field day with that shit.

Probably not but I would hope most people would wait to see this stuff in action before passing judgement on it.

Bang has apparently 3 new moves:

-41236A

-"Something" 22A (I'm going to assume that something means in the air)......is this a teleport like his unlimited form? Please say yes!

-"Something" 236236D (new distortion)

Notable things, Steel Rain and FRKZ are "removed" / not listed......but people also said the Astrals aren't listed but I'm not sure why they wouldn't list Steel Rain / FRKZ.

EDIT: Apparently blue highlights mean Revised moves, so 41236A is a revised one.

I understand that this will put even more emphasis on barrier blocking these certain moves, which means you'll be losing barrier pretty quickly possibly.

Which means Danger State :V

it's also on specific moves, I guess we won,t be able to crush guards with Ourobouros... with time we'll know wich one does it, and learn to barrier block those

Probably not but I would hope most people would wait to see this stuff in action before passing judgement on it.

I'm trying not to place too much salt on it yet considering things are still being developed, but still...

-41236A

-"Something" 22A

Notable things, Steel Rain and FRKZ are "removed" / not listed......but people also said the Astrals aren't listed but I'm not sure why they wouldn't list Steel Rain / FRKZ.

EDIT: Apparently blue highlights mean Revised moves, so 41236A is a revised one.

furinkazan is now his overdrive. All the charas get unique overdrives, ragna is blood kain, bang is furinkazan, etc etc

-41236A

-"Something" 22A

guessing 236236D is FRKZ, because there is like a whole paragraph written before it, maybe saying you need all four FRKZ to unleash it

Can we please, translate the newcomers' movelists?

It'll get done when people capable of doing it get around to it, you don't need to ask.

-"Something" 22A (I'm going to assume that something means in the air)......is this a teleport like his unlimited form? Please say yes!.

Chipp level trolling is always fun.

Instead of x-factor, I like to think overdrive to be a sort of universal install =p Seeing as Ragna's is blood kain (according to the name), it just means each character will have their own install like ragna/tsubaki/hakumen/bang did, and each will center around their Drive abilities. I for one am excited to see it in action.

furinkazan is now his overdrive. All the charas get unique overdrives, ragna is blood kain, bang is furinkazan, etc etc

So basically, every Distortion Drive that buffs people now are Overdrives.

...can't see anything wrong with that.