Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Elf Lied

Endlos Wolf (Endlos is German for Endless)

Also, the G in G.Impact stands for Galaxia

yeah, I saw the galaxia too. Thought it was more of a shout out to the G impact stake from srw series though. Thanks for the other two, I'll edit my first post accordingly

Can anyone post a link to the jbbs?

If I'm not misunderstanding things, it seems like it's possible to ukemi/wake up by holding (not just pressing) A, B or C now. Similar to P4U.

Can anyone confirm this?

Seems to be the case, yes.

Also I invite translators to post in the new translation thread to avoid the information getting lost here.

That's not what I mean, what is: Your opponent does an attack, you block it, and then they can just mash AB to instantly guard crush you if they have 25 heat.

You can still barrier block it. Which means if they try and you barrier block it, well they just wasted 25%. And doesn't it say only during certain moves that you can use it?

-----

So the Overdrives input is the same as Burst right? So no heat is required to actually activate them correct? Which means FRKZ = 0% Heat but now is only temporary.....I'm as of now ok with this. I'm guessing he will still need the seals for it which kinda sucks compared to everyone else, unless that new Distortion is the thing that now requires 4 seals instead.

That's not what I mean, what is: Your opponent does an attack, you block it, and then they can just mash AB to instantly guard crush you if they have 25 heat.

I guarantee that is not how it is going to work. In all likelihood you will have to press A+B during the startup.

I guarantee that is not how it is going to work. In all likelihood you will have to press A+B during the startup.

So it's basically modifying certain attacks to be unblockable?

Also STOP CRASHING DUSTLOOP

So it's basically modifying certain attacks to be unblockable?

Also STOP CRASHING DUSTLOOP

They cause a guard crush, they're not unblockable.

They cause a guard crush, they're not unblockable.

That's not really that different from unblockable. You block them, something bad happens.

That's not really that different from unblockable. You block them, something bad happens.

You can barrier guard crush moves, only certain moves are going to be crush trigger moves, and who knows if you have to input the A+B before the move actually hits. It most likely will only be either slow or unsafe moves that crush, and you'll have to commit to spending the 25% heat before they actually land in all likelihood.

Except, as a guard crush, you have to do additional work to properly capitalize on the situation. Simply calling it an unblockable is blatantly wrong.

Please translate Tagers new stuff from the movelist next please!!

Crush trigger is the greatest thing ever if command grabs are still free after a guard crush. 25% heat for guranteed 360 and 75% heat for guranteed 720? Yes Please!!:toot:

Don't know if posted but Azrael looks like Shen-wo with Saiki's teleport XD

He might just out Manly Bang.

inb4bangismanliest.

Don't know if posted but Azrael looks like Shen-wo with Saiki's teleport XD

He might just out Manly Bang.

inb4bangismanliest.

He has a beard so he already did that lol.

Also who else is dreading Arakune's Overdrive?

I'm really scraping for Bullet information now, I have no idea what heat up is or what any of these moves are called but my interest is piqued.

I dunno. I was just hoping that Noel would have a different way of fighting.

Well she has a Shotgun now. We'll be seeing a bit of a change ^^;.