Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Herp. Skipped the "would be nice if" part on that post.

Yeah, it would be nice, but then there'd be nothing stopping you from just going into Overdrive when you're about to lose the round, making it quite comeback-esque. I think I prefer it rendering you defenseless.

BTW, now that the Bursts are different, how will Astrals work? :psyduck:

Maybe you'll have to be IN Overdrive mode to be able to Astral? that basically makes the requirements the same as they are now, but it's just harder to set-up...

That would be a lot like GG's Instant Kills. Now if only you could throw'em at a full health opponent...

A man can dream, right?

why are people so worked up over the changes of the first loketest, this stuff will probably change in the next one

It's part of the hype train, its a normal thing on dustloop.

Isn't that Hazama's crest?

You shouldn't lie to yourself like that, it's not healthy lol...

But I wasn't lying :kitty:

I think X-Factor is both the most amazing and most retarded thing ever thought up for a fighter, both deep and shallow. I don't think another feature will rival the thoughts I have of X-Factor.

People fishing for the Loch Ness monster up in here... They'll confirm or deny them when they want to. Much rather focus on what given to us right now.

I'm not searching through this sea of crap, so I'm going to go ahead and ask (These are questions for people who have been to the location test):

1. Is it confirmed that there are new palettes?

2. Are CT-CSE palettes still in? (One of the screenshots looks like Hakumen is wearing his 3rd CS palette)

3. If Mu, Nu and Lambda are not in, did they also remove their themes?

4. Does each character still have their own stage?

5. Are CT-CSE stages still in?

6. How many new stages have been revealed?

I haven't been to the loketest, but the trailer does have Rachel's rosebed stage, so at least that CT/CS stage is in.

I'm not searching through this sea of crap, so I'm going to go ahead and ask (These are questions for people who have been to the location test):

1. Is it confirmed that there are new palettes?

2. Are CT-CSE palettes still in? (One of the screenshots looks like Hakumen is wearing his 3rd CS palette)

3. If Mu, Nu and Lambda are not in, did they also remove their themes?

4. Does each character still have their own stage?

5. Are CT-CSE stages still in?

6. How many new stages have been revealed?

1. I can most definitely confirm there are new palettes. In one of the pics posted you can see Bang with a palette that isn't in any of the other games.

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/019/284/501faea8ea04b.html

1. I can most definitely confirm there are new palettes. In one of the pics posted you can see Bang with a palette that isn't in any of the other games.

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/019/284/501faea8ea04b.html

Ah yes, that's great to know. I'm tired of the CS palettes.

I haven't been to the loketest, but the trailer does have Rachel's rosebed stage, so at least that CT/CS stage is in.

It's been updated though, so it's not actually the old ones. This one has the moon in a different spot, and the pumpkins in the background have top hats.

It's kinda weird how people mourn the loss of their mains, but are perfectly fine with the loss of palettes. I, for one, wouldn't want my main palettes gone.

It's kinda weird how people mourn the loss of their mains, but are perfectly fine with the loss of palettes. I, for one, wouldn't want my main palettes gone.

I'm pretty sure a main as a whole has more impact than palettes. But yeah,some live by the code.

It's kinda weird how people mourn

= A=

change is good, and the only good palettes are default and manga ' ^'

You don't have to learn your palette.

That said, I hope they don't even DARE TOUCH Baiken=men and Relius=Le=Klueze.

So the CS palettes are gone? Thank you jeebus.

If they get rid of the black/pink-ish red Platinum palette I will...buy this game and play it normally, but miss that palette.

I can't wait for this. I also love how we are getting new palettes, I can not wait to see Rachel's *drool*

Also like rachel's overdrive. the wind regen is faster. Would be awesome if it regenerated in air during overdrive too.

The displaying of the palettes on the actual character sprites at the select screen is a wonderful feature, I can't count how many times I thought a colour would look good only to have it appear hideous.