Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I think they're kind of getting overboard with all the indicators, do we really need that "Same Move Proration" one? What's this, Primal Rage?
it's kinda nice from the perspective that it's sometimes not at all obvious why SMP combos suddenly drop without looking at frame data. it's a hidden system mechanic and making it more apparent is nice.

Considering we're working with the makers of GG, the most time-fucked game ever, and the subtitles of Chrono Phantasm in the PV was "Illusion of Time", I'm thinking they can think of any number of ways to shove a robo-clone into the game be it NU, Lambda, Mu or fucking Alpha.

They gave Relius an Eddie drill!?!?!??!!?

If that 41236 move is a command grab ITS FUCKING OVER

Seems like it, but with 3 versions rather than two. The happiness I felt when I saw that buff.

I am also hoping that 41236 is a command grab as well, i've said this for a while but I felt that the only change Relius really needed was a buff to his mix-up, either a faster 6a, a command grab or both. If he gets either one of these he's gonna be a complete monster :lol:

Edit: The drills supposedly hit low too :>

I'm trying to understand this loke test through the character forums and my mind just keeps blowing up. I don't even know with the Carl changes. Highly sped up fuoco, anima attack grab, non jc-able 5B, and cantabile only combos with doll around...and yet we get like 4K of off like 6-8 hits meterless.

Maybe the game is taking down the combo counter and upping the damage counter? Idk, it's too freakin' weird to contemplate everything atm.

Hey guys, is it me, or does that Golden Mech at the end of a trailer look like a cross between JUSTICE and GOLDEN ORDER SOL.

I'd love for that mech, probably Amaterasu, to be a source of new nightmares.

I'm trying to understand this loke test through the character forums and my mind just keeps blowing up. I don't even know with the Carl changes. Highly sped up fuoco, anima attack grab, non jc-able 5B, and cantabile only combos with doll around...and yet we get like 4K of off like 6-8 hits meterless.

Maybe the game is taking down the combo counter and upping the damage counter? Idk, it's too freakin' weird to contemplate everything atm.

5B>6B>カンタービレ>2D>J2Cアレキャン>HJB>J2C>JBjc>JB>JC>8D>*アレコン 4000を確認 -

is technically 5B>6B>623C>2D>allecan>hjb>j2c>JB jc> jb> JC>8D>Allecon(J2C>allegretto>8D>3C ender) which pretty much is a lot more than 8 hits, and the damage output is only slightly higher compared to the CSEX version of this combo. I think the CSEX version did about 3.7K~ or so.

To bad the lift for cantabile is really low, so doing 2D>J2C allecan>volante... is a bit trickier (since you need a delayed 2D for the 66 dash to push the character a bit into nirvana for better positioning). By the looks of it though, the damage is mostly unchanged in the current loketest.

Snake's gonna be a guest character, calling it right now.

Blazblue creator said he's not adding outside characters to the game. A bit outdated but link: here.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. You guys have been spamming this shit up. 115 pages in 2-3 days lol! Hope tournaments do better and get more people...3rd time is the charm of course. Ya lazy bums :)

RE: The crest here:

cauldroncrest.png

It might be the BlazBlue crest. Which could make some sense if we think that big-ass mecha thing is a cauldron or a cauldron-like... contraption. It does have the same structure as the BB crest, actually. The only thing it doesn't seem to share is the long "wings" the BlazBlue crest has at its top, it has something there, but looks shorter. Since these come from Ragna's crest (the BlazBlue crest, IIRC, is the Black Beast's, and the Black Beast is Ragna and Nu intermingled as one and corrupted by the blahblah), and since the crest on that mechathingy has the Murakumo Nox Nyctores parts (the "hanging sword wings"), we could infer that it is either a "Murakumo unit we haven't seen yet"'s crest or Nu's, modified by whatever happened to her.

On the other hand, the quality of the video is crappy, it's been distorted and filtered to hell and back, and the crest is glowing. So it might as well be the BlazBlue crest, just it's looking like it's slightly different.

So, yeah, it's either a new Murakumo or the good ol' BlazBlue crest.

By the way, guys, I got some (bad) footage of the loketest. There are no watching eyes by the TV screen at the entrance of the arcade.

But I need some video editing software as it is in .3gp, needs to be rotated and cut. Anyone know good free program?

Tried to google it but most sites didn't seem so trustworthy, so I rather take someones recommendation.

By the way, guys, I got some (bad) footage of the loketest. There are no watching eyes by the TV screen at the entrance of the arcade.

But I need some video editing software as it is in .3gp, needs to be rotated and cut. Anyone know good free program?

Tried to google it but most sites didn't seem so trustworthy, so I rather take someones recommendation.

Try freemaker video converter, it's free and I think it will do what you want. Or just upload the raw archive :)

Well it seems that most likely everyone has atleast 1 move that costs 25% heat now, because the meter is split in 4 parts again(just like Jin)

Its because of the new feature ''Crush trigger" wich requires 25 heat.

Its because of the new feature ''Crush trigger" wich requires 25 heat.

Old news. And that post you replied to was made before we found that out.

HandBrake might work, and it's free (No pirate-mo). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HandBrake

Or maybe it's just the symbol on every Cauldron and a key graphic element of the core storyline. The Murakumos aren't even in the playtest, meaning they're either going to add them late (which is silly but has been done before), they'll be added to the console (and won't be tourney legal), or they're gone for good.

The latter seems most likely.

Same reason why Kliff and Justice weren't in GG I guess.

at this point i thought that we learned that we should stop this silly bs of baning chars because they are lol console characters

if we allowed mu, makoto and valk, not to mention that games like kof xiii are doing fine with them, why would we go backwards and do this stupid crap again

what happened to the spirit of baning a char only if its proven that its game breaking?