Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

"Opponent can block 5D after 6A. Has he lost all ability to float opponent?"

"6A > 5D > A+B chains"

So he challenges that 6A > 5D is not possible, and isn't A+B Crush Trigger input?

Might this mean you can't chain 6A>5D, but 5D can be made unblockable and combo from there? I don't think going from 5D into barrier is going to be of much use :/

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/img/2012/08/06/58739/281586.html

Bullet's profile:

After a certain war, a young Bullet was wandering the place when a group of mercenaries took her in and raised her.

After that, she followed the mercenaries to various battlefields.

A candid person, her personality doesn't sweat the small details, but she's the type that will always keep a promise no matter what. Also, she's a pretty handsome person.

Because she was raised in an all-male environment, she's a bit ignorant in the ways of the world, and other than battle knowledge she knows nothing.

Perhaps it is because of that she thinks of everything in battlefield terms, and always has a dangerous side to her.

Lots of text all from the same guy apparently, so bear with me:

ロケテ行ってきましたー。

パーミュテーション.n.rについて

22+AorBorC 空中可 HIT時烙印30%回収

発動してしばらくたつと蜘蛛が上から降りてくる。

蜘蛛が降りてくる位置は押すボタンによって違う。

A B C

|    | |

端 | | | 端

| | |

蜘蛛   蜘蛛 蜘蛛   大体こんな感じ

Something about Arakune's new special's (a+-b [the spider]) differences between A, B and C buttons.

続き

烙印時の仕様について

・EXより烙印の減りは少し遅くなったが蟲を召還するとゲージをさらに消費

ー蟲の烙印ゲージ消費量ー(ほぼ見た目なので正確な値ではない)

A蟲1割 B蟲1.5割 C蟲2割 D蟲3割

ーオーバードライブー(烙印時のみ効果あり)

オーバードライブを発動すると、発動したときの烙印ゲージを維持し続ける。

発動中は蟲を出しても烙印ゲージが止まったままになる。

オーバードライブの維持時間は発動した時のアラクネの体力によって変わる。

体力100%→約12秒 体力50%→約14秒 体力1%以下→約16秒

ーaプラスマイナスbについてー

41236+A 空中可 烙印時のみ発動可能

発動するとゼロベクトルとは違う色の霧を吐く。

相手が吸うと約30%分烙印ゲージが止まったままになる。

オーバードライブと同じで蟲を出しても止まったまま。

長文失礼

Huge block of text regarding Arakune's Overdrive. Seems like at 100% HP it lasts 12 seconds, 50%HP→14s, <1HP?→16s. Can only be used if curse is active. Not sure if it says something about bugs being slower or not. Something about a+-b? Can only get 30% recurse?

パミュ追記

コマンドを入力して1秒後に出現する

硬直はJDと同じっぽい

コマンドを入力するとアラクネがJD?のような動きをする

蜘蛛の位置はabcそれぞれ固定位置なのでアラクネがそのモーションしてきたら

蜘蛛のあたらない位置に行くくらいしか相手はできないだろう

少なくとも蜘蛛を見てから避けるのは無理なスピードで降りてくる

ちなみにパミュ打った時のアラクネのモーションはabc全て同じなので

相手はどの位置に蜘蛛が降りてくるのか分からない

No idea what the hell any of this means, something about Permutation and a+-b I guess?

続き

ーその他体験談、火力や各技についてー

・JBの変更点は今の所無し

・車輪火力ダウン

・6C三段の生当て2119ダメ

・BPQのモーションがJDに

・5D→3C→Bパミュで起き攻め。3C後迷彩もできる

・投げからJB・JA・6Dが繋がるように。6Cや5Dは無理だった

・2Cが多段HIT最大5段

・画面端2C・5D空中HITで壁張り付き(張り付き時間はGGと同じ)

・2D全段HITで烙印30%回収

・3Cの足下サーチ機能追加

・端でヒラヌルが画面外に行かず2C5HIT目→6Dが繋がるように

・端烙印100%コンボ 端2C→6D→5A(jc)→ヒラヌルヒット→JD→着地6D

またまた長文失礼

Lots of changes, of interest is: Wheel damage nerfed, 6C rekka nerfed? jB unchanged, 2C hits 5 times now, not always? Can do jA/jB/6D after throw? 3C always hits (no going past the opponent anymore) like it's unlimited variant? 2C and 5D wall stick when air hit, 100% curse combos confirmed?

追記 烙印中のコンボについてだがコンボ中にa±b入れないとすぐ烙印が終わってしまう。 硬直は霧と同じだから今までゲージ回収のために吐いてたコンボ中のゼロベクトルを a±bに変えれば従来どうりコンボができるかもしれない。 つまりゲージ消費の高いCD蟲を入れるコンボパーツはa±bの発動中にすべき。 車輪→C蟲→D蟲のパーツでD蟲召還するの遅らせればa±bを打てる まぁ、それをする前に相手捕まえんのにC蟲D蟲使いにくくなった時点で・・。 後はクラッシュトリガー次第
Strategies?
ー2Cについてー 相手がEXみたく右上に浮くのは5段目のみ1~4段目はただの多段HIT。 おそらく2・3・4段目が当たらなくても5段目がHITすれば相手は浮く。 長々と書いてすみませんでした。見間違い等あるかもしれないです 本当にこれがアラクネの正しい性能なのか確証は無い
Title of the post says it all, "About 2C".

ロケテ中の勝利台詞に吹いたwww うろ覚えですが。 「やあ!僕はきれいなアラクネ。ただいまロケテスト中だよ、ぜひ楽しんでいってくれ。」
I wanna know what this guy's saying just because other dude quoted him. I'd appreciate very much if someone could use some of his/her time to translate this.

I wanna know what this guy's saying just because other dude quoted him. I'd appreciate very much if someone could use some of his/her time to translate this.

Nothing really important. They put a "Beautiful Arakune" joke in Arakune's winner's comment for the location test, as opposed to the generic winner's comment every character has for a location test.

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/img/2012/08/06/58739/281588.html

And Azrael's:

A solider belonging to sector seven.

A pure-bred soldier possessing a superhuman strength that defies common sense, once the battle starts he'll attack friend and foe alike, unable to control himself he'll destroy everything.

He looks a wee bit touchy, Azrael-san.

Throwing himself into battle, the concept of victory or defeat does not exist for him, but rather, whether he lives or dies in battle.

Really, this Azrael-san is such a hooligan.

Constantly wandering the battlefields searching for a strong opponent to fight... having introduced him thus far, Azrael-san seems nothing more than a battle-obessed nimrod.

Because he's obessed with using his own muscles to fight, he has never used a weapon before. Azrael-san is so hardcore.

However, he's troubled by the fact that he cannot really go all out in battles because of his superhuman strength, so he's imposed a limiter on himself.

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/img/2012/08/06/58739/281588.html

And Azrael's:

A solider belonging to sector seven.

A pure-bred soldier possessing a superhuman strength that defies common sense, once the battle starts he'll attack friend and foe alike, unable to control himself he'll destroy everything.

He looks a wee bit touchy, Azrael-san.

Throwing himself into battle, the concept of victory or defeat does not exist for him, but rather, whether he lives or dies in battle.

Really, this Azrael-san is such a hooligan.

Constantly wandering the battlefields searching for a strong opponent to fight... having introduced him thus far, Azrael-san seems nothing more than a battle-obessed nimrod.

Because he's obessed with using his own muscles to fight, he has never used a weapon before. Azrael-san is so hardcore.

However, he's troubled by the fact that he cannot really go all out in battles because of his superhuman strength, so he's imposed a limiter on himself.

G-...G-GOD DAMN!

Bang has official competition in the manliness category now.

Personality wise... Azrael sounds like generic fighting game dude #6342345.

Really. I was kinda hoping his motivations actually directly related to the plot somehow.

Regarding the whole Astral Heat argument...it is, in so many words, a relatively risky Fatality (MK) or Fatal K.O. (HnK).

Instant Kills on the other hand, in GG, can be far riskier, but they end the match completely and don't require it to be the last round (another reason why <3 Guilty Gear).

Characters like Haku-men who can store heat easily can do Astrals all the time. But not just Haku-men. There are characters and players who have the patience and concentration of a saint and can IB whatever just for extra meter only to ruin your day with an Astral. Only thing they have to do in that mindset is punish you for mistakes and wait you out.

Sure it's going to be harder with Trigger Crush as a new option, but there will be plenty of expert turtle players out there who work their Astrals.

続き

ーその他体験談、火力や各技についてー

・JBの変更点は今の所無し

・車輪火力ダウン

・6C三段の生当て2119ダメ

・BPQのモーションがJDに

・5D→3C→Bパミュで起き攻め。3C後迷彩もできる

・投げからJB・JA・6Dが繋がるように。6Cや5Dは無理だった

・2Cが多段HIT最大5段

・画面端2C・5D空中HITで壁張り付き(張り付き時間はGGと同じ)

・2D全段HITで烙印30%回収

・3Cの足下サーチ機能追加

・端でヒラヌルが画面外に行かず2C5HIT目→6Dが繋がるように

・端烙印100%コンボ 端2C→6D→5A(jc)→ヒラヌルヒット→JD→着地6D

From the Arakune jbbs.

Too busy to translate so I'll request the superior translators to break this down.

Regarding the whole Astral Heat argument...it is, in so many words, a relatively risky Fatality (MK) or Fatal K.O. (HnK).

Instant Kills on the other hand, in GG, can be far riskier, but they end the match completely and don't require it to be the last round (another reason why <3 Guilty Gear).

Characters like Haku-men who can store heat easily can do Astrals all the time. But not just Haku-men. There are characters and players who have the patience and concentration of a saint and can IB whatever just for extra meter only to ruin your day with an Astral. Only thing they have to do in that mindset is punish you for mistakes and wait you out.

Sure it's going to be harder with Trigger Crush as a new option, but there will be plenty of expert turtle players out there who work their Astrals.

Amane's Astral is closer to a Babality imo :P

After a certain war, a young Bullet was wandering the place when a group of mercenaries took her in and raised her.

Certain war? Isn't the Ikaruga War the most recent? Does it not reference that one? Doubt she's old enough to be involved in the Dark War = w=

After that, she followed the mercenaries to various battlefields.

A candid person, her personality doesn't sweat the small details, but she's the type that will always keep a promise no matter what. Also, she's a pretty handsome person.

Handsome :kitty: this sucks, they missed their chance to make a cool "reverse trap" :<

Because she was raised in an all-male environment, she's a bit ignorant in the ways of the world, and other than battle knowledge she knows nothing.

There are so many things that make me sad about this line...

Perhaps it is because of that she thinks of everything in battlefield terms, and always has a dangerous side to her.

Typical

Hmm seems like personality wise Bullet won't be anything special, thanks Zephy, you're the best!

SOoooooooooo...

Azrael is Kenpachi and Bullet sounds familiar as well, but i can't recall the name of the character right now

Azrael is Kenpachi and Bullet sounds familiar as well, but i can't recall the name of the character right now

she's a female Sousuke Sagara (or any uptight individual, the list could go on~)

SOoooooooooo...

Kenpachi is what I thought too.

she's a female Sousuke Sagara (or any uptight individual, the list could go on~)

Nah, she's more like those characters that are oblivious and get caught in all sorts of hijinks because they don't know any better. I've watched too much anime. Oh wait, I guess that character kind of does fit that... hmmm.

So much backstory on every new character except the one I care about~

his backstory would most probably be a spoiler? I mean it's kinda obvious amane is tenjou's daughter extremely fabulous son, unless mori is trolling again.

Yea I was looking forward to Mr. Fabulous' bio. but they didn't reveal it from what it looks like. Azrael being in the game makes the most sense so far compared to the other new characters. Kinda generic bio/character but still kinda cool, I'm sure he'll have beef with Hakumen.

Nah, she's more like those characters that are oblivious and get caught in all sorts of hijinks because they don't know any better. I've watched too much anime.

That's exactly Sagara Sousuke lol.

He might still have some secrets or something.

It's not like we knew anything about Hakumen's real identity when he was first introduced.

It's not like we knew anything about Hakumen's real identity when he was first introduced.

Crazy super strong soldier from Sector 7.

Hakumen hates evil/violent people and defies Sector 7.

Nuff said.

Are you implying Amane is future Carl in a dress?