Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

You guys realise that by posting about this on Dustloop you painted a big target on your asses for ArcSys reps, I'm fairly sure a few obscure members on these forums work for them.

If they see that they'll bust you. :P

That's a sexy man purse.

That godlike contraption.

Someone give this man something shiny.

Thanks. :] It came in handy today.

Wow, this is amazing, thanks so much to both you and Isuna for going out of your way to capture this footage.

Bullet's corner combos (or the early ones now) are already looking awesome, and Hazama's new Hotenjin line is top tier.

To be honest, I booked a travel plan to Tokyo when I was in Osaka before they announced BBCP. So lucky it landed on the right time. And Isuna did more work than I did. I'm going to see if they will have the setup for BBCP one last time tomorrow. Starting today, Monday til Wednesday, is a special Japanese holiday where many people travel with their families. Hopefully this means a short line and more recording time. :D Besides, recording under risk is kind of exciting.

What if they just ban you from bringing bags though?

Well that just leaves room for creativity then, huh? :S

You guys realise that by posting about this on Dustloop you painted a big target on your asses for ArcSys reps, I'm fairly sure a few obscure members on these forums work for them.

I also download a lot of stuff from the internet, like music and other stuff, illegally.

I posted them knowing the risks. Besides, I did it so Aksys sends Xie over to my house to bust me, but instead we have party.

Conclusions, I will see if they have the setups open one last time so I can try to get information or footages.

So, does this game have EX moves for the whole cast now? I haven't seen it brought up, I was just a little curious.

Unlikely, Aksys comes to this thread, not ArcSys. And if that was the case then the mods would've done something about it by now.

So, does this game have EX moves for the whole cast now? I haven't seen it brought up, I was just a little curious.

In a literal sense that would be everyone's guard crush move. Which by now, I'm sure you're aware of how they work.

In a literal sense that would be everyone's guard crush move. Which by now, I'm sure you're aware of how they work.

Oh I see. Thats cool, I thought maybe I overlooked something. Thanks.

So... Is Valky still the high-dmg monster he was in Extend or they modded him too much? :(

It's too early to tell. Many charater's combos are invalid from BBCSEX and people are trying to discover any new combos, but in the end, you shouldn't worry too much about any nerfs or buffs, because its just a loketest. They can still surprise us and do whatever they want. Lol.

I think it was yesterday Valth, but see if I'm wrong. Should be Monday in Aki right now, and I believe they said only till sunday, unless something changed.

That's an easy way to get your phone stolen :psyduck:

Seems that Arakune's FoG doesn't launch anymore, we oki now.

EDIT: Oh yeah Valth, are stages as big as before?

By the way Mumm-Ra, can you explain how that first Arakune combo I saw even works? I saw something like 5D>3C>j.2A>5D, but it could be slightly different from that.

Did Ara get the unlimited version 3C or something? How could 5D>3C even works otherwise...

They say that they changed 3C, it has "homing" properties now, no idea what that means though. It might be that it just doesn't cross over anymore, or maybe it's the unlimited version of 3C, im wishing for that myself :toot:

Are there any changes to Mami Circular?

It causes "wall stick" and the opponent is allowed to tech in the air after a second Mami, really sad stuff. In the other hand, you're now allowed to confirm a Mami into a 6C even when used on a grounded opponent.

I also download a lot of stuff from the internet, like music and other stuff, illegally.

I posted them knowing the risks. Besides, I did it so Aksys sends Xie over to my house to bust me, but instead we have party.

In the words of Sol Badguy, "Don't blame me for what happens to you."

Even if it IS a party, lol

They say that they changed 3C, it has "homing" properties now, no idea what that means though. It might be that it just doesn't cross over anymore, or maybe it's the unlimited version of 3C, im wishing for that myself :toot:

o pls x n

Famitsu interview (Japanese) anyone wanna try translating it? :s Seems to ask several broad questions relating to new changes (bigger variation of stages, Noel's redesign, gameplay, etc), goes over each new character a bit along with the roles of older characters, asks if we can see a possible boss character, and other tidbits.

Game is still listed as PS3 only and I didn't see anything regarding a decision for that singular platform (if that is indeed the case) while skimming, someone more adept in translation might find more :o

I'm getting a deja vu on this "BB listed as PS3 exclusive" thing.

Seems odd that an Ikarugan ninja would make reference to Japan...

He is not saying it literally, it was my impression of his voice. :p

Cliff notes from the interview!

- Game will release in arcades in 2012 (previously listed for "Winter" which could be anywhere from Dec~Feb)

- The game will be shown next month (Sep) at Tokyo Game Show and will be in a near complete state

- A 2nd location test will be planned and announced shortly (as soon as they make adjustments from this 1st set)

- Story mode will (obviously) follow up immediately after Extend

- All console exclusive features are merely in planning stages; but instead of individual stories like previous games, they'd like to have 3 major scenarios which will intersect and reveal the true ending. You'll be able to switching between characters within a scenario (presumably those involved in the current events)

- Expect the volume of Story mode to rival previous installments

- Console version will include a tutorial (with more "instructor" voices--like how Rachel "taught" you in CS) and an Abyss-like mode