Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Arakune always finds a way. Didn't Mori say that he wanted it to be easier for Arakune to get curse now or something? Maybe the lower damage balances this.

The shorter curse time is what was supposed to balance it. In my opinion Arakune should stay with high damage, but shorter curse time, it's something I've been saying since CS2 loketests.

As long as his fart beam from CT and CS does shitloads less damage now, that'd be enough to make him more tolerable.

Spider Ass-cannon is pretty annoying. Has anyone heard the new character themes yet, and did they or did they not remix the themes from before?

Spider Ass-cannon is pretty annoying. Has anyone heard the new character themes yet, and did they or did they not remix the themes from before?

No word on the new themes (that I know of anyway), but Mori confirmed that all of the old character themes have been remixed.

As long as his fart beam from CT and CS does shitloads less damage now, that'd be enough to make him more tolerable.

What? F-Inverse barely does any damage at all last time I rememebered.

Calm down people, the chances of you getting a "Xi-14" character are relatively high. I think that what Mori meant is that there will be no Lambda, in the same sense that there was no Nu in CS. You'll get your sword spamming cyborg with a different name, slightly altered zoning game, and probably a different default color lol. Was that Murakumo unit in the end of CS Nu or a completely new Murakumo unit?

As for Noel, I support that theory that she'll be able to use her Murakumo powers as she goes berserk when seeing Ragna/Makoto/Tsubaki getting trolled to death by one of the baddies. I don't mean her using her Murakumo powers during her own gameplay but having Mu as a completely different character ala Evil Ryu or whatever.

Calm down people, the chances of you getting a "Xi-14" character are relatively high. I think that what Mori meant is that there will be no Lambda, in the same sense that there was no Nu in CS. You'll get your sword spamming cyborg with a different name, slightly altered zoning game, and probably a different default color lol. Was that Murakumo unit in the end of CS Nu or a completely new Murakumo unit?

As for Noel, I support that theory that she'll be able to use her Murakumo powers as she goes berserk when seeing Ragna/Makoto/Tsubaki getting trolled to death by one of the baddies. I don't mean her using her Murakumo powers during her own gameplay but having Mu as a completely different character ala Evil Ryu or whatever.

I can already see a training arc where she tries to control her Mu powers. Super Saiyain Noel.

But Nu WAS in CS :v:

Unlimited Lambda doesn't count lol

Edit:

I can already see a training arc where she tries to control her Mu powers. Super Saiyain Noel.

That would be lulz

I'd have to see to be specific but I'm pretty sure they specifically mention the 13th unit reforming itself. Also, Valley Girl Nu was the best part of CS.

Feel free to shoot my plane down and whatnot but I was thinking about it today and this whole Nu reconstructing herself and that image at the end of the BBCP trailer. Instead of going Xi 14 or whatever, what it's a "SUPER" Nu in that coffin, simply titled OMEGA. Like double Nu 13+13 is 26 which corresponds to omega if I'm not mistaken.

I dunno obviously lol but I suppose it's a thought with "something" backing it.

The Greek Alphabet has only 24 letters IIRC.

Omega is the last and 24th.

What? F-Inverse barely does any damage at all last time I rememebered.

YEah but I hate that shit and its fixed 500 dmg after an insect rape.

What I'm wondering, regarding the character theme remaking, is what they mean by 'classic' and 'old' characters. What's the cut-off point?

Just everyone who appeared in Calamity Trigger, all of them plus Tsubaki and Hazama, or everyone who isn't brand new to Chrono Phantasm? Which of these three is true.

I'm hoping for remixed Alexandrite, but I get the feel Makoto is just too 'gnu' to be eligible.

Alexandrite is perfect as is. They better keep the old versions of the songs that they do remix.

Condemnation Wings will almost certainly get remixed. As it is right now, it's far too "heroic" sounding to fit Evil!Tsubaki. But if they do remix it, they better keep the old version in there as well, as CW is my favorite BB song (and one of my favorite songs from any piece of fiction EVER).

Alexandrite is great, so I hope it stays the same.

I'm a little perplexed that not even one of the new characters existed in the story at all before(unless they're from some supplemental material that I missed). Not that they don't look interesting, it's just... who are these people?

I'm a little perplexed that not even one of the new characters existed in the story at all before(unless they're from some supplemental material that I missed). Not that they don't look interesting, it's just... who are these people?

I think that was everyone's initial reaction "who the fuck are these guys?" lol. As far as I know, these guys are brand new, never seen before characters. I'm guessing that since it's a different setting, it's logical to have new characters never seen before in Kagutsuchi.

I hope they do some drastic stuff to Jin's and Plat's themes. Leave the piano intro for Jin but do something else with the rest of the song. Same for Plat, the intro is nice but then it gets boring.

Bullet is based on a Tager design reject, I think.

Dunno about the other 2 dudes, though for some reason I imagine Amane = Tenjo's son.