Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Noel needs a Murakumo Install.

Noel turns into Mu-12.

If Noel still has steins on the field when the install ends, Optic Barrel blows up steins.

Random stupid idea because I read the Super Saiyan Noel comment.

Alexandrite is great, so I hope it stays the same.

I'm a little perplexed that not even one of the new characters existed in the story at all before(unless they're from some supplemental material that I missed). Not that they don't look interesting, it's just... who are these people?

They travel to a new city and you're wondering why new characters are showing up? I don't even know how to respond.

Noel needs a Murakumo Install.

Noel turns into Mu-12.

If Noel still has steins on the field when the install ends, Optic Barrel blows up steins.

Random stupid idea because I read the Super Saiyan Noel comment.

Overdrive denies your idea :v:

Alexandrite is great, so I hope it stays the same.

I'm a little perplexed that not even one of the new characters existed in the story at all before(unless they're from some supplemental material that I missed). Not that they don't look interesting, it's just... who are these people?

Well since Amaterasu was destroyed and takamagahara got takin over, the time loops are over, so now since time can move forward the future is a open field, which I feel justifies the new characters who can be important to the story, helping to solve the overall threat to the world

I think that was everyone's initial reaction "who the fuck are these guys?" lol. As far as I know, these guys are brand new, never seen before characters. I'm guessing that since it's a different setting, it's logical to have new characters never seen before in Kagutsuchi.

I hope they do some drastic stuff to Jin's and Plat's themes. Leave the piano intro for Jin but do something else with the rest of the song. Same for Plat, the intro is nice but then it gets boring.

Eh, I think Plat's theme is fine. It sounds like Magical Girl metal or something. And that violin before the guitar solo is quite awesome.

If there's any theme they should remix, it's MOTOR HEAD. Come on, Tager deserves a better theme than that...

They travel to a new city and you're wondering why new characters are showing up? I don't even know how to respond.

I think they're talking more about how the weren't even foreshadowed or anything.

(Just to be clear, I agree with your logic of 'there's a new environment so of course there's new characters')

Oh yeah, the intro, the violin part, and the guitar solo are godlike but the rest of the song is "meh".

Since we're talking music, I wonder what kind of vs. themes the new chars will have?

I'm betting on a Amane vs. Carl, perhaps. Bullet vs. Makoto would be lol but probably won't happen.

Since they want to get done with the Six Heroes plotline, now would be the perfect time for a Six Heroes battle theme.

Since they want to get done with the Six Heroes plotline, now would be the perfect time for a Six Heroes battle theme.

Yup, and hopefully they add the rest of the gang as either DLC or with the next revision/expansion. I'm still waiting for my bitchy witchy dammit.

If there's any theme they should remix, it's MOTOR HEAD. Come on, Tager deserves a better theme than that...

Personally I thought Tager's theme was one of the better, just because it focused on the bass and not on screaming electic guitars like most other themes.

Personally I thought Tager's theme was one of the better, just because it focused on the bass and not on screaming electic guitars like most other themes.

But...but...the electric guitars are what make BB's music so awesome!

But seriously, BB music isn't just guitar wank all the way through. There's Taokaka's theme for one, and most of the songs have other elements than that. Ishiwatari is one excellent composer in my opinion.

Did u upload them to the same account as the other loketest???? or are u & him 2 different people ?

Lol. I like Isuna's post. We are two different people. But i did want to meet Isuna while we were both in Tokyo.

The bass is what sold me. And the climatic part of the song towards the end.

All BB songs sound like ass... I can't think of better themes than Marvel vs. Streetfighter. Gambit theme, Rogue theme. Either it's nostalgia or they're just too good for shit like BB themes.

And please don't get into an argument with me on how this is an anime fighter and all that... it doesn't matter. They could have had decent music that was not Capcom stuff.

All BB songs sound like ass...

Are...are you trolling or something?

All BB songs sound like ass... I can't think of better themes than Marvel vs. Streetfighter. Gambit theme, Rogue theme. Either it's nostalgia or they're just too good for shit like BB themes.

And please don't get into an argument with me on how this is an anime fighter and all that... it doesn't matter. They could have had decent music that was not Capcom stuff.

Congrats on having the least popular opinion in the history of this board.

Agreed, while not necessarily the most amped up songs for the game, I liked it a lot.

Also, I kinda hope we don't get a 6 Heroes vs theme... I don't want to get that much closer to the whole "everyone has a vs theme there's no use for character themes" thingamajig...

Agreed, while not necessarily the most amped up songs for the game, I liked it a lot.

Also, I kinda hope we don't get a 6 Heroes vs theme... I don't want to get that much closer to the whole "everyone has a vs theme there's no use for character themes" thingamajig...

Heh, I'm the opposite; I love vs. themes because they A) add even more awesome music into the series B) show off the various relationships between characters.

Also, Tager's theme isn't BAD, per se, it's just...slow compared to the other songs. That bass is pretty awesome, I'll admit.

Posted by Agni:

I think they're talking more about how the weren't even foreshadowed or anything.

Pretty much this. No hints of these people beforehand or why they're involved at all. I'm not totally flabbergasted by new characters, as Circuitous seems to have thought I said, but it just seemed odd that EVERY new character came totally out of the blue. No Jubei, no Saya, no Phantom, no Nu/whatever it was that was hinted at at the end of CS, no Tenjo's son(unless one of the new guys turns out to be him). I wouldn't put it past them to have some of those come out as DLC(or be an unlockable boss), though.

Anyone else Really mad that all these tweaks are being made with the timer?

It is pretty much being biased in favor of the rushdown by not forcing them to act.

I for one like having Time outs. It is very exciting and the opponent can't say "Oh you are Zoning? I'm just gonna sit here forever and hold crouch block."

It is pretty much being biased in favor of the rushdown by not forcing them to act.

I for one like having Time outs. It is very exciting and the opponent can't say "Oh you are Zoning? I'm just gonna sit here forever and hold crouch block."

If they do that, the timer will run down and they'll have to act like normal eventually.

You know, it's quite possible to kill people with zoning characters - rather quickly as well. I play one myself, as a matter of fact.

that's what negative warning is for. It's better to make a decision faster than having to think about it for years on end. That's why I like the "less time outs".

You don't get negative warning for standing still and blocking (unless I'm wrong, I only see when running away).

Its just something that leaves a bad feeling in my mouth. I find matches where you are about to time out very exciting and I prefer the timer the way it is.

Plus it ruins the beauty of certain matches like Rachel vs Haz where I find the timer to be very important.

Outside of tournament time constraints, time out matches tend to become boring to play/watch. Generally turns off people from checking out the game. How many people really enjoyed Nu v Tager in CT or Hazama v Tager in CS1/2?