Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Don't get cheeky with me mister~ = 3=

Thinking on it, I'm actually interested in what a Crush Trigger does to an airborne opponent...

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say you can Barrier either way since it's meant to be a general guard break (and the only way to do so)

though overhead > guard crush sounds like a nice gimmick regardless if they block the overhead or not you'll break their guard if they don't barrier :o

There's the other details as well. I'm seeing combos with CTs in them, does that mean that they do damage and don't have sucky P2s so that that's actually worth doing?

Everyone seems to be playing around with CTs in combos. Hakumen seems to get some of his best damage/magatama from it.

Mori: "What!? Hakumen getting over 3k by spending less than 4 magatama!?"

inb4 Hakumens Cursh Trigger gets 50 p2 next loketest.

Good job keeping us up to date Isuna. Thanks for the work.

Just keep an eye out for good Carl footage please. The Carl forums are crying cause we lost solo comboable cantabile hahaha. Anything you can find would help.

No, I'm was not feeling to well today and it isn't exactly free going to Akiba from where I live. You'll have to make do with the day 1 videos and the JBBS:

Good job keeping us up to date Isuna. Thanks for the work.

Just keep an eye out for good Carl footage please. The Carl forums are crying cause we lost solo comboable cantabile hahaha. Anything you can find would help.

"Cry more."

With love, the :MU: & :LA: boards

Thinking on it, I'm actually interested in what a Crush Trigger does to an airborne opponent...

On hit, it seems to cause a hard knockdown, not sure if it can be followed up. At least that seems to be the case for Jin, unless all CTs are truly universal and they all share the same properties such as hard knockdown when used on an airborne opponent or stagger when used on a grounded opponent.

I seriously doubt that they will turn out to be overheads, Jin's looks nothing like an overhead. They're slow because they crush your guard, kinda like how Primer removing moves in CS are either slow or unsafe on block. It would be nice if they were universal overheads though, Jin could sure use a second overhead lol. I'm hoping that they do get hyper armor like AoAs in Persona. Seems reasonable since they're pretty damn slow and cost 25 Heat to use.

On hit, it seems to cause a hard knockdown, not sure if it can be followed up. At least that seems to be the case for Jin, unless all CTs are truly universal and they all share the same properties such as hard knockdown when used on an airborne opponent or stagger when used on a grounded opponent.

I seriously doubt that they will turn out to be overheads, Jin's looks nothing like an overhead. They're slow because they crush your guard, kinda like how Primer removing moves in CS are either slow or unsafe on block. It would be nice if they were universal overheads though, Jin could sure use a second overhead lol. I'm hoping that they do get hyper armor like AoAs in Persona. Seems reasonable since they're pretty damn slow and cost 25 Heat to use.

Here is a better look

If they dont block crush trigger

Crush trigger not blocking

Thank god command grabs are still free after a guard crush

Crush trigger guard crush

Is there an extensive change list for litchi? I checked the litchi sub forums and there was nothing listed in relations to BBCP.

Yeah I think the Crush Triggers are fine as is, they seem fast enough and don't need super armor, you can pretty much guarantee em with reset situations and they cause massive stun.

Ara still got 100% curse combos from 5A? And you guys were actually worried about stuff.

Corner only though, and the timing seems to be more strict, wich is fine with me, since I never liked corner 6B>IADjD>IAD jD>5D, it was retardedly easy :I: 100% curse didn't feel like an acomplishment.

I didn't know if this was brought up, but I was watching the Jin Mirror and noticed that his A's and B's have much less hitstop than previous versions. I assume this means that the majority of gameplay will be faster because of less hitstop for a lot of moves. Command moves look like they have the same hitstop though.

I didn't know if this was brought up, but I was watching the Jin Mirror and noticed that his A's and B's have much less hitstop than previous versions. I assume this means that the majority of gameplay will be faster because of less hitstop for a lot of moves. Command moves look like they have the same hitstop though.

Hit stop has been reduced greatly with every single character.

Hit stop has been reduced greatly with every single character.

Just saying in general, not just Jin. It's the most easily noticeable in the Jin mirror video because they're mashing A to test speeds.

Ngggh, I wish you had never pointed that out. What has been seen, cannot be unseen...