Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

This guy on Pixiv posted some drawings of the Astral Heat he saw at the locketest.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=29750523

Azrael AH

Relius AH on Azrael

Amane AH on Azrael

Amane AH on Valk

There are two Valk pictures, so one of them must be simple fan art. Which means that the other ones may be fan art, too. I wouldn't trust this just yet.

The real question here is, does Bang become Kamen Rider?

Check the CP changes thread, apparently Bang just turns into his younger self.

The real question here is, does Bang become Kamen Rider?

I laughed harder than I should have.

There are two Valk pictures, so one of them must be simple fan art. Which means that the other ones may be fan art, too. I wouldn't trust this just yet.

I think only the last pic is a fan art. He drew what he was hoping for Valk. Here's the description the guy wrote:

ロケテいってなんやかんやツイッターで描いた落書きまとめ。アズにゃんと執事。AHネタ。 稼動してから自らの目で確かめるんじゃい!って方はお気をつけを /1P最高の餌場ではなイカー!/2PアズラエルAH記憶スケッチ/3PアズラエルのレリウスAH/4PアズラエルのアマネAH/5PヴァルケンハインのアマネAH/6P妄想

source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=29750523

"Amane's Astral on Bang. I only saw it for a blink of an eye so the colouring and details are probably wrong."

Seems to pretty much confirmed.

Man, I was hoping that shota-Valkenhayn was the real one. :v: The fanart of it makes him look so cute.

Does Jin just turn into church!Jin in Amane's astral? If... anyone knows yet.

Oh god, Amane's AH makes everyone so cuuuuute~

Stop being so damn cool, Amane!

Strangely, as a child Bang has the scar on his face he got when he fought Jin in Ikaruga.

I guess the reason i see it that way is because it only reverses the ageing effect, not time itself.

The real question is, what does Amane turn into when hes hit by his own Astral

He turns into Jin. Amane is from a split timeline where instead of becoming the manliest man ever (Hakumen), Jin becomes the most fabulous man ever.

Some guy mentioned that it looked like a barrier and activated upon being hit on the Hakumen JBBS. I haven't checked the Noel JBBS so, it might be some more information there.

He turns into Jin. Amane is from a split timeline where instead of becoming the manliest man ever (Hakumen), Jin becomes the most fabulous man ever.

That would explain the blue kimono/ blonde hair palette Amane has. :kitty:

But in all seriousness my money is on Amane's astral not affecting him in the least, because he think he's too pretty to be changed lol.

Some guy mentioned that it looked like a barrier and activated upon being hit on the Hakumen JBBS. I haven't checked the Noel JBBS so, it might be some more information there.

Noooooo, my comboable Astral :(

That would explain the blue kimono/ blonde hair palette Amane has. :kitty:

But in all seriousness my money is on Amane's astral not affecting him in the least, because he think he's too pretty fabulous to be changed lol.

Fixed.