Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

If anything, it would be progressive to think that certain styles of dress don't need to be tied down by already-existing social preconceptions.

...But then again, I like her ass, so I may be a little biased.

Story discussion, if you can call it that, moved to the appropriate thread. May Chao have mercy on your souls.

And until they announce Pirate Nu in CP, let's leave her out of this.

Some people had high expectations on this game.

Jesus christ, you play Arakune and you're salty about characters being hard to fight?

It's like watching a rich businessman complain about having to compete against some small local chains or something when he is WAAAY more advantaged.

Jesus christ, you play Arakune and you're salty about characters being hard to fight?

It's like watching a rich businessman complain about having to compete against some small local chains or something when he is WAAAY more advantaged.

You get dumber with each post I read.

Bad analogy. Nu/Lambda beats Arakune. Would guess he loses to Mu as well.

That doesn't change the fact that Arakune has always been a bullshit character since BB began.

You get dumber with each post I read.

Says the man who wants two characters booted from the game just because he hates fighting them.

I'll never understand why everyone get's so butthurt over her. Nobody knew her in CS2 Yo.

mashy abare character for 2 games in a row

That's some OOOOOOLD news. We've been talking about it for like the past 10+ pages.

Anyways, that trailer is very cool. I can see that they want to really wrap things together in this version, and I think it's time we hit that part of the story.

I'm looking forward to learning about this Ayame Yayoi character. I don't have time to look very closely, but I wanna know everything about it.

I told you guys to chill out and wait for NU to be announced. I don't know how they plan on working MU back into the story, but I'll be very disappointed if it's contrived. I have a few good ideas, but it's too speculatory.

Also - MU is dumb.

Anyways again -I think this will either be a fantastic version, or a rather "transitory" version. I hope Mori and everyone else are really putting time and thought into this.

EDIT:

I think we should pay close aattention to changes in character- Noel's story will show her rising to the occasion as a less naive person. If she gets a anew theme it should reflect this - Tsubakai's theme should feel more darker. Litchi's should be a bit less playful or timid.

I think as characters get developed you make changes to the music and themes to reflect that.

Again - I am so glad mori recognized this story was too big to fit in a trilogy just to have a trilogy.

So, if you freeze frame at 1:23, during the rapidly flashing images, you see an image of a hand reaching out to a group of people. There's a guy in the middle who looks kinda like young Bang from the back, and there's a dude with glasses beckoning to the point-of-view character. If Amane is really Lord Tenjo's son, then I'd reckon that that's him reaching out to his former comrades and the dude with glasses is Lord Tenjo.

At the risk of facing Circ's wrath, in this post I screencap'd all the CGs, and that group is most likely Bullet's mercenary group due to their similar attire, also the guy in the forefront looks more gruff than Bang IMO (but the short man off to the left reminds me of Kliff lol)