Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Azrael apparently also has a Kamina (Gurren Lagann) palette.

Instant Main.

Can't wait to see litchi's colors, from one of the LT videos i saw her with white and blue and white hair. so far i like that one but i got to see the rest *crosses fingers* bayonetta color pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Can't wait to see litchi's colors, from one of the LT videos i saw her with white and blue and white hair. so far i like that one but i got to see the rest *crosses fingers* bayonetta color pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

As a fan of Bayonetta, I second this plea for a palette resembling Bayonetta for Litchi.

As a fan of Bayonetta, I second this plea for a palette resembling Bayonetta for Litchi.

<3's

I 4th this Bayonetta idea! If they can pull it off well, it'll be nice. Then we can get Ragna a Dante palate- OH WAIT. Also, Yayoi really, really, really needs a Valkyrie Profile Lenneth Palate.

I 4th this Bayonetta idea! If they can pull it off well, it'll be nice. Then we can get Ragna a Dante palate- OH WAIT. Also, Yayoi really, really, really needs a Valkyrie Profile Lenneth Palate.

That... would... be... awesome! <3

People know him as Captain Garlock too. Remember that opening sequence TTGL had that didn't show in the last episodes? It's based on Captain Harlock. Quite an insult for the captain to be associated with Jin.

People know him as Captain Garlock too. Remember that opening sequence TTGL had that didn't show in the last episodes? It's based on Captain Harlock. Quite an insult for the captain to be associated with Jin.

Hilariously, it actually makes sense. Jin's Japanese VA is Simon, and in Ep. 1 during the alternate timeline / prologue he looks like Captain Harlock.

So which Jin palette would be associated with this character again? The second to last?

Hmm, actually I don't think Jin has a Harlock color lol, at least not going from the ones shown earlier, as the 15th colors are supposed to be Persona colors and I think that's Yosuke, a Harlock color would be alot darker and cooler = w=

Yeah, I don't see the resemblance to any of his current palettes either. Jin's anime reference is obviously Viletta from Code Geass using his purple palette. Purple attire with gold trims, silver hair, dark skin, lol.

Did they really remove Makoto's Yoko colours when they're adding KAMINA colours (if it's legit)?

That's crazy, almost as crazy as the fact that ArcSys haven't developed a 2D Gurren Laggan fighting game yet, because that's the only game where run-backs would really count.

(Hell, they've got a fair amount of the correct VA's under their belt right now...)

A NEEDLESS fighting game would be amazing.

So would Ronin Warriors.

I have the Ronin warriors game half-designed already. It'd be hype as hell.

I still wanna play Ruka Schild, though. :( AGNISCHWATTAS!