Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

there are actually a lot of CT colors coming back, like moy said, the red/black ones are back. i saw ragna had his blue jacket/blonde hair pallet, the pink and blue ct pallets for jin are back, pink ct ragna pallet is back. they do have some minor changes but are basically the same.

Im guessing nakajoy is going to be streaming tomorrow since it looks like they had a test stream up earlier getting the graphics ready for BBCP. Might even be on later today actually if they stream early enough.

And so, it's officially 21st now in Japan! Now the hardest part begins.

It's midnight in Japan, I wonder if they're doing midnight launch parties or something lol.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

We probably won't get any footage until about the end of the day today (that's being optimistic), unless they do live streams or something.

Honestly BB is big enough to warrant a day one stream, no? (Still being optimistic) I wouldn't rule it out but like you said. I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm asthmatic anyway so I can't

Pretty much every DD is buffed in OD for everyone. IIRC, they nerfed 720's damage, so OD brings it back to its original values. Though the effects of the OD itself and using it as a buffer might as well be its buffs.

Awesome. This means we'll likely be get to hear the new themes soon. With clarity.

I swear, once I get those, I know I'll be able to sit tight for however long it takes the console version to reach us without complaint.

It's all up to based Japan now.

Looks like 720 might get buffed during OD for Tager: http://blazblue.jp/cp/images/chara/tg/ss02.jpg

Wake-up OD > 720 is going to be a bitch. I just won't go near the guy after knockdown if he has a Burst left and 50 Heat lol.

YOU HAVE 2D MOFO. AND A BUBBLE

EDIT: yo ullll makoto the bloodedge

> Implying that 2D is a reliable oki option against Tager.

> Implying that the Bubble can be set as easily as in CSE after we lost Mami knockdown.

That aside, I'm mad that Plat didn't get that purple outfit, pink hair palette like most other girls did.

> Implying that the Bubble can be set as easily as in CSE after we lost Mami knockdown.

That aside, I'm mad that Plat didn't get that purple outfit, pink hair palette like most other girls did.

>not adapting

lel

Makoto's hair in the Ragna color reminds me of Pascal from Tales of Graces.

exxaaacccttllyyy.

I'm partially convinced platinum will have to sacrifice oki for decent damage in this iteration..

On another note.

Will Tager be jumping a tier because of his buffs and OD buffer stuffs

Of course he'll be running a train in the beginning as they learn.

Though, with his combos being crippled, I'm wondering just how things will go in the long run..

Come on livestream.

Plat could just TK Swallow but if he does wake-up OD, then he'll just jab her out of it.

I'm gonna have a love-hate relationship with the OD system.

> Strong reversal options

> Lethal combos

> Slightly stronger neutral

> Buffed DDs

@ Fujiwara - That's what I'm guessing but we'll just have to wait and see. Her Bubble oki will definitely be slightly weaker though.