Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Didn't sound anything like Susano-O, might be vs Ragna special music.

Also I know I'm not the only one who heard Trust Me (Durarara!! Ending theme 1) from those credits :v:

we should wait for a HD stream to pop-up the sound on this one is all distorted because of the crap quality.

Doesn't make sense though since she sacrificed herself AGAINST him.

Given how CS ended, that shoulda been inferred from the get-go.

Pretty much why I'm confused.

>Saves Ragna from Hazama

>Works for Hazama to kill Ragna

Women, yo.

Get off my screen, Tao...

we should wait for a HD stream to pop-up the sound on this one is all distorted because of the crap quality.

> HD Streams

> Japan

pick one = w=

Pretty much why I'm confused.

>Saves Ragna from Hazama

>Works for Hazama to kill Ragna

Women, yo.

Get off my screen, Tao...

Im sure they will cannonize it somehow... brainwashing .. computer program.. phantom virus... sex appeal?

Nu always wanted to kill Ragna, she saved him from Hazama so she could kill Ragna later herself.

Vegeta-13

Oh crap! Thin RED Line starts at my favorite part now :D Got that DJ Oh No feel to it = w=

And a properly speaking (and laughing) Arakune is how I imagine Shy Guys talk...

Where da Tsubaki at.

And yeah, not a fan of these sound effects....just the sound in general seems off. What the hell is with these wimpy remixes? This isn't the normal music is it?

Nu always wanted to kill Ragna, she saved him from Hazama so she could kill Ragna later herself.

Im sure they will cannonize it somehow... brainwashing .. computer program.. phantom virus... sex appeal?

I think the Vegeta thing sums this up pretty well.

Nu's voice and her's and Hazama's laughs are hella good. Not liking the hit sfx but I can deal. Music seems all over the place but hard to hear much on this stream.

Ragna still doin tons o damage. Amane has what looks like a really nice instant overhead if that air normal hits overhead. Tsubaki's new DD seems good for mixups/getting in.

Also I know I'm not the only one who heard Trust Me (Durarara!! Ending theme 1) from those credits :v:

My thoughts exactly, and it seems that each and every Japanese person on the stream thinks the same.

Didn't expect the stream to still be online when I wake up, my day just got 70% less productive.