Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

If you're going to continue to love Japanese sub-culture, this is just one of those things you must accept.

The necessary evil of this world!

Evil? More like the necessary glory!

-shakes head-

I don't need this idiotic fanservice shit in my awesome FG.

lol, I find it amusing that you can say that with a straight face knowing that Litchi, Makoto, and Bullet exist.

LMAO all this people crying because the "fanservice", specially after we have characters like Mu, Makoto and Bullet on the game, like really are you going to complain because a heavy clothed female is restrained while showing her butt????

I'm sorry I actually think with my brain and not my dick.

You are lying all men think with their dicks.

Your dick just doesn't like it.

If you're going to continue to love Japanese sub-culture, this is just one of those things you must accept.

As if Western sub-culture wasn't just as bad about this stuff.

Also I assume Agni probably isn't happy about other examples of fanservice either.

My usual complaint in this matter is that I often feel like the sluttyness of a character's outfit doesn't really jive with the character's personality. Though in this case I can just blame Relius. He gave her a good ol'fashioned schoolyard wedgie.

As if Western sub-culture wasn't just as bad about this stuff.

Word on that, the amount of fanservice on the western culture is equally "bad" as the japanese.

-shakes head-

I don't need this idiotic fanservice shit in my awesome FG.

Ok...you do know that Blazblue is nothing but fanservice disguised as a fighter right?

This isn't even the first time people complained about BB having fanservice.

People it's the year 2012 this game has been out since 2008 which means you guys have been complaining about something so minor for almost 4 years now.

Stop it stop it right now.

Just accept what's given to us and appreciate it.

Christ we just had thanksgiving and this is how you show thanks? By complaining about T&A.

lol, I find it amusing that you can say that with a straight face knowing that Litchi, Makoto, and Bullet exist.

Really, I'm more annoyed that Relius keeps gettin portrayed as this straight-up rapist whenever he astrals a chick. It's not really in character for him in my opinion. He's a mad scientist, not a rapist.

I was going to post something pertaining to this, but then I remembered Circ gave me a 6 month infraction for making a little joke during the live stream on the 21st.

So in place of that, I'll just say that I hope Noel, Mu and Nu got different things for Relius's astral, it was kinda lame how they all had to be stuck in the same machine, with so little as the number on the side of it being changed.

Really, I'm more annoyed that Relius keeps gettin portrayed as this straight-up rapist whenever he astrals a chick. It's not really in character for him in my opinion. He's a mad scientist, not a rapist.

Bullet, Litchi, and Tsubaki are the only females with suggestive Astral poses against Relius, quit bitchin'. Not to mention almost every character points out how creepy he is.

The only thing that makes this overdone argument about fanservice in BB better is the fact that I saw the full-version of Axis's new avatar no more that 24 hours ago and lol'd hard.

In any case, when's Blazblue?

Ok...you do know that Blazblue is nothing but fanservice disguised as a fighter right?

This isn't even the first time people complained about BB having fanservice.

People it's the year 2012 this game has been out since 2008 which means you guys have been complaining about something so minor for almost 4 years now.

Stop it stop it right now.

Just accept what's given to us and appreciate it.

Christ we just had thanksgiving and this is how you show thanks? By complaining about T&A.

AXIS, AXIS, people were complaining about the sound effects just a couple of days ago. People complain for the sake of complaining. They'll complain more about trivial shit rather than how their respective characters have changed, for the better or worse lol.

How do you know? Who's to say that Relius doesn't take interest in the female body? I mean, Carl wasn't just brought up in a bundle by the stork, you know?

Anyways, we're stepping into stupid territory, again. Infractions will be handed if this dumb shit keeps up.

AXIS, AXIS, people were complaining about the sound effects just a couple of days ago. People complain for the sake of complaining. They'll complain more about trivial shit rather than how their respective characters have changed, for the better or worse lol.

I don't even wanna acknowledge that happened I am gonna pretend people didn't do that and move on.

If this shit keeps up I will be passing out infractions and I will tell you this.

You must have done something pretty horrible/stupid for me to take action.

That is because Rape Is A Special Kind Of Evil

Well, to a mad scientist, it doesn't matter what kind of specimen he happens to have. In the end, someone is going to get raped.

>Fanservice is a necessary evil

Back on topic.

With the new changes, Ragna looks absolutely fucking terrifying to me... And I've never been legit terrified of a character just by watching :v

He looked retarded aggressive with the dash cancels and cross-up scythe

I can't wait to fight this bastard when CP comes over.

Back on topic.

With the new changes, Ragna looks absolutely fucking terrifying to me... And I've never been legit terrified of a character just by watching :v

He looked retarded aggressive with the dash cancels and cross-up scythe

I can't wait to fight this bastard when CP comes over.

Just wait for unlimited Ragna. Dear god will he be fast. That is going to be one annoying arcade boss.

I don't see Ragnya being more annoyinig than usual. Only thing that made me lol was his new Dead Spike

I'm surprised to see Valky has to rely a lot more on his wolf form now, though. Also, is it me or his damage got a bit nerfed?

Cross-up scythe isn't really a problem given the start-up of it. It's pretty easy to scout and if you don't feel like messing with it then just backdash out of the way/cross under.