Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

things

I don't even play carl, and i'm glad he has a better astral then the shitty one he had before.

Does anyone know where I can get a proper detailed explanation of the changes/transition of systems from CS.Ex to CP? I have no idea how Barrier works now since it seems like you can still Burst and still have defense options...? Heck, I don't even know how Counterassault is supposed to work anymore.

Is the input the same for Carl's Astral? Haven't been keeping tabs. Does look good with all those Gears churning up his opponent xD

Is the input the same for Carl's Astral? Haven't been keeping tabs. Does look good with all those Gears churning up his opponent xD

Seems to be. I was able to do it several times using the same input as before.

Only bad thing I can really say about Carl's new Astral that the sound effect is really LAME! YOua re being grinded to dust by giang gears, not being slapped repeadetly. Atleast they could ahve sped up the sound effect.

Ever heard the term "its the little things...."? It applies here pretty strongly I have to say... honestly they kinda bother me too - im just hoping I can turn down the sfx enough to not hear the slapping

Are they gonna release a small balance patch after the other 3 characters get released on arcades like they did with P4A

3 weeks after release seems a bit too soon for a patch.