Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

3 weeks after release seems a bit too soon for a patch.

Seems quite alright to fix OD Shippuu x n shenanigans in three weeks, rather than 6 months.

Especially since Mori is on a war on loops.

and somehow back to talking about sound effects, one of the least important things...
sound effects are one of the things we "see" the most in a fighting game. it's a part of the aesthetics. cp's sound effects do seem really weak compared to pretty much every fg arksys has made. it's pretty unusual, and a patch fixing this doesn't sound like a bad idea.

So far I think every character has shown strength expect maybe Tsubaki/Noel/Amane. I know Amane has nice chip but nobody has really done anything else with him as far as combos or setups that start the chip damage.

I want to scream at nearly every video I have watched of Amane players. Most of the footage I have seen players never build his drill gauge past level 1. They don't use his drill stance to charge his gauge, they don't place ground drills. They don't use his 6D adjust his drill level easily. They do not abuse his chip nearly as much as they could.

I was having no success with Amane and then changed by playstyle away from what I had seen in videos to heavy drill abuse and did much better. I could keep my drill pretty consistently in the level 2 and 3 range. I think people are getting too distracted by Amane's flashy Cs and are ignoring his drive, which I think is a huge mistake.

Remember guys, don't use this thread as a "stream chat". Personally, I'd be right there saying silly stuff with the rest of you, but Circuitious specifically said to keep that stuff on the actual stream chat.

Have any other color palette sets been released yet or is it exclusively released on mori's twitter page?

Also does it seem to anyone else that blocking bursts is like ... really hard now -- or just down right impossible? Ive yet to see one burst blocked

Burst start up is really really fast now.

To compensate for that they gave burst more recovery.

god that bullet avatar... (but I <3 it)

I thought it looked stupid fast now... more recovery frames then huh? kk ty axis

I could never tell if Harpuia was a guy or a girl... but it hardly seemed to matter.....

Wow, Izayoi in switch mode looks stylish as hell. Also seems pretty tricky with the side switching and I-no dash. Hopefully her normal mode is decent and so it's more about playstyles rather than needing drive to be a good character ala CS1 Tsubaki.

has anyone figured out what Tager's OD does yet btw? I thought it was supposed to pull them to him or magnetize them but every time I see somebody use it it does like nothing.

Harpy is a dude.

The only girl of those is leviathan (think thats how it is spelled)

but strangely enough in ZXA model F(Fefnir) is now a girl and model L(Leviathan) is now a dude. huh.

Also azrael looks fun as hell to play. Dat damage with those flashy combos.