Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I like how in the Nu videos Face Lift isn't used at all. What's the point anyways, if you can be a faggot and stick with old school Nu instead of Lambda? :toot:

To be fair the consensus seems to be Nu mode for neutral (NUtral? =P) game and lamda mode for damage. Asking for much more than CT combos from nu mode on dy 1 is a bit much. Hell I think there are like only 3 Amane players in videos/streams that are doing actual combos and they are a week in already lol.

who is Mu's swap color? we dont know right? :sweatdrop:

Yeah we don't, but it would have to be on a completely new character (kokonoe...or saya?) as everyone else is taken...(Well except black/ phantom controlled tsubaki... but that would be kinda lame...)

So potentially her palette might give away a new character...maybe...

Yeah we don't, but it would have to be on a completely new character (kokonoe...or saya?) as everyone else is taken...(Well except black/ phantom controlled tsubaki... but that would be kinda lame...)

So potentially her palette might give away a new character...maybe...

thats exactly what i was thinking, i hope someone looks at it as soon as shes released!!

But noel already has a nu one...no love for Mu Mu

Ugh...a Lambda one would be as lame as a dark tsubaki one...I dunno, I'm not Arc but it seems like they're going for pairs to have each other's colors...Lambda and Evil tsubaki are either gone or already technically have a pair. Seems unlikely given the current pattern that they'd recycle costumes or use nonexistent characters ( who gets mu's color then!?)

Did someone notice that in the official website, in the chars section, there is 1 slot left to complete the two rows of chars? That after adding Mu and Izayoi. And Mu doesn't have color pallete pair...could it mean something?

What is up with meter gain in this game? Why does it prorate, it's just hella weird now. There was nothing wrong with the CS metergain system (sans a few characters' moves, but they could've nerfed the moved instrad of changing how metergain works) I wanna think they compensated for it in some other way but i can't find anything.

My question is, is meter scaled by damage?

I've seen combos do roughly 3.7k and still generate 39 heat and the like.

meter gain lessens as the combo lengthens

l like the change personally. besides making meterless oki more of a priority, it balances out the new crush trigger system. it also changes some matchups.

meter gain lessens as the combo lengthens

l like the change personally. besides making meterless oki more of a priority, it balances out the new crush trigger system. it also changes some matchups.

What is up with meter gain in this game? Why does it prorate, it's just hella weird now. There was nothing wrong with the CS metergain system (sans a few characters' moves, but they could've nerfed the moved instrad of changing how metergain works) I wanna think they compensated for it in some other way but i can't find anything.

Yeah, it seems like more hits in combo=less meter gain per hit over the combo. Very noticeable when you compare, say, the meter gain of Litchi/Hazama in combos versus before.

I really dont know why they changed it. I geuss just downgrading importance of longer combo tech? It probably works as a nerf to some characters like Litchi.(maybe hazama too? i dont know if he's as dependent on hotenjin for damage as he was before)

Finally get to see some real Valk action. Can't believe 236c has that much untechable time but I guess I haven't played Valk since cs1. Seems like he still has strong mixups in wolf form along with EX style combos.

Also for anyone who missed it: twitch.tv/adastream has the archive for the ogrelive. Includes what looks like a 10dan jin. (Tetsu?) Gotta say, Jin's OD looks like one of the better ones so far.

?meter gain si retarded in CS...