Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

No, it's Felicia. You know, the catgirl, the one that actually has those colors to a T (whereas Ika has no pink on her)

trufax, even Tao's feet have some red on them, which Ika has none of

btw, how is the overall balance for this game so far? I'm assuming it's never going to be CT level broken, but no real insane unbalanced crap right? (Like no SS Tier Makoto in CS2 or like.) I'm a Jin main and it seems like overall, Jin got better compared to EX version.

Relius can distortion after getting bursted out of distortion after distortion is activated....

Seems legit

btw, how is the overall balance for this game so far? I'm assuming it's never going to be CT level broken, but no real insane unbalanced crap right? (Like no SS Tier Makoto in CS2 or like.) I'm a Jin main and it seems like overall, Jin got better compared to EX version.

It's way too early to tell. None of the characters have been explored enough to determine how good anyone is. And the match-ups have been studied even less. So at this current time, the game is very balanced, but will it be in a few weeks/months/years? Nobody knows.

I honestly can't wait to see how Amane and Barret develops.

More emphasis on amane since I enjoy his playstyle so far.

I honestly can't wait to see how Amane and Barret develops.

More emphasis on amane since I enjoy his playstyle so far.

whos barret?

It's just like that Platina idiocy all over again!

Well, not exactly like it. But similar.

That aside, Amane looks the most fun; it'd be nice to see some more of him in matches instead of Bullet and Azrael everywhere.

I do enjoy watching Bullet matches though. Granted it's a lot of the same stuff over and over, but she looks fun, so I don't mind.

Just people being silly with how the announcer says Bullet's name, and then lollikeFF7'sBarretamirite? :v:

thats what i figured

I suspect he was charging valiant crash (the dashing chest kick move), and then tried to cancel it into a jump. he doesn't have any guard point moves. But he does have a few moves with super armor. Other option is Hornet Bunker, another move with super armor, but you don't see people throwing that move around (yet), especially in the corner like that.

Hope that helps.

I wonder

1. I don't get directed to a specific article

2. No, if it's that important to you, try asking on of our helpful translators directly to give it a look over for you

1. I don't get directed to a specific article

2. No, if it's that important to you, try asking on of our helpful translators directly to give it a look over for you

We have translators?

Isuna, SoWL, Susaku, Tokkan, Sourenga

Just to name those off the top of my head who have helped with translations of various materials in the past.