Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

What the hell!? 14.3k O.o

This reminds me of CS1 Hakumen mugen sandbaggery.

Nothing in there seems too much. 3-4k in corner for no tension seems pretty standard. It is nice to see that the full stein loop OD combo off a realistic starter only does ~7k with full OD gauge.

I'm guessing that there's room for improvement in those combos and that she will find ways to squeeze more damage out of her confirms as time goes on. Besides, she's only been out for a few days.

Nothing in there seems too much. 3-4k in corner for no tension seems pretty standard. It is nice to see that the full stein loop OD combo off a realistic starter only does ~7k with full OD gauge.

That video only showed combo's with 2b and 6b starters, not the stronger 5c, 6c or SoD (which now has a 100 p1 in CP) starters.

I consider that to be way too much for a character who's been out for like 2 days. Most characters took at least a week to get out of "WTF, why does my old stuff no longer work?" mode.

Meh. Irrelevant. They'll nerf her for the console release.

Not sure whether to be excited or worried about how strong overdrive is looking to be. I get the feeling some characters will benefit far greater from theirs than others.

And maybe it's just me and the fact she's only been around for a week but Nu is looking pretty weak to me. Even for a zoner she's looking to have pretty terrible damage. Maybe once more mode switch combos that'll up her damage

One thing to point out about those combos starting from 2B is that they use straight up "2B > 5C > 3C" as the starter...it's unlikely to get such an ideal starter in an actual blockstring, unless you went for an empty-jump low mixup, or the opponent just doesn't block for whatever reason. Her more accurate average damage off more prorated starters like As or more gatlings for hitconfirming will likely be lower. Also if you get hit by a fully charged SoD when Mu has full OD and 100 meter, you kind of deserve to lose the round. :v:

Not sure whether to be excited or worried about how strong overdrive is looking to be. I get the feeling some characters will benefit far greater from theirs than others.

And maybe it's just me and the fact she's only been around for a week but Nu is looking pretty weak to me. Even for a zoner she's looking to have pretty terrible damage. Maybe once more mode switch combos that'll up her damage

Nu's combo damage will most likely be on the higher end. She's already confirmed for having 5k for 25 meter with a 4b starter and in the corner she has difficulty doing less than 4k. She's just more complicated than a lot of players expected her to be evidently and even in EX she wasn't popular. I mean Mu has a combo video within 24 hours of release and there are 7th dan Nus that still only use Dia mode.

I really hope she stays with shitty damage. No more CT days please.

I dont understand why ppl are concern about u-12/v-13 when hardly anyone plays them online or offline.

I dont even see alot of them in japan dominating anyway.

I dont understand why ppl are concern about u-12/v-13 when hardly anyone plays them online or offline.

That makes it worse. Cause not enough people get to learn the matchup so when you run into one at a tourney you are at a disadvantage.

I'm guessing that there's room for improvement in those combos and that she will find ways to squeeze more damage out of her confirms as time goes on. Besides, she's only been out for a few days.

Eh, Mak and Bullet had the same stuff just as quick and nobody really seems to think they're op. Hell, Amane 11k anyone? Bet Azreal with OD is gonna be hilarious for combo vids.

Really? Like half my friends list is Mus and Lambdas. There seems to be a lot of them.

Really? Like half my friends list is Mus and Lambdas. There seems to be a lot of them.

I've got one mu-12 friend and like 3 lambda friends.

Match-up dont bother me and I've havent seen too many mu or lambdas make top 8 at a major in America.

Eh, Mak and Bullet had the same stuff just as quick and nobody really seems to think they're op. Hell, Amane 11k anyone? Bet Azreal with OD is gonna be hilarious for combo vids.

This whole OP talk is dumb as hell, specially when it's this early on. That's all I have to say lol

In other news, Azrael's character combo rate is the highest in the whole game, being 90%. And I don't really understand why.