Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

So it was because some stupid move of ASW, or because some random combo video with a jpop song? if its the later, the simplest solution is to stop uploading that shit on the main channel

I'd have to assume the latter, or rather, it being music related in general, since Arc doesn't seem to mind match uploads but it could've been due to uploading the new character themes.

I'd have to assume the latter, or rather, it being music related in general, since Arc doesn't seem to mind match uploads but it could've been due to uploading the new character themes.

That sounds about right, what with having to pay to listen to a preview of the song, I believe it was?

Jourdal says that it was because the Amane theme :/

I guess that anyone uploading videos should refrain of uploading those, or make an alternate account for stuff that could get you in trouble if someone gets anal, like character themes and combo videos with random music

What else can you do.

Vimeo? Dailymotion? Some other vid sharing site? Not sure since I don't upload stuff, but is there really no viable alternative to YT? What makes those worse/YouTube worth using over them?

Sorry for interrupt but,any idea who is the console exclusive characters?For me i expect Saya,Kokonoe,Phantom and Jubei as the final boss on the story mode and for DLC we got Kagura Mutsuki and Celica.

Sorry for interrupt but,any idea who is the console exclusive characters?For me i expect Saya,Kokonoe,Phantom and Jubei as the final boss on the story mode and for DLC we got Kagura Mutsuki and Celica.

Jubei for final boss? Kagura who i think it was mentioned only once or twice in the entire game? Celica who appears on Hazama's ending DLC? I think that everyone except Kagura will appear but i don't know who will be DLC.

Jubei for final boss? Kagura who i think it was mentioned only once or twice in the entire game? Celica who appears on Hazama's ending DLC? I think that everyone except Kagura will appear but i don't know who will be DLC.

Well,to tell you the truth,this is just a random guess,but what i mean is Jubei as the final boss is for villain route,but for the true end i have no idea.

who/what is kagura.

A high ranking NOL member who is staging a coup during the events of CP's story. She has no known appearance at the moment.

Vimeo? Dailymotion? Some other vid sharing site? Not sure since I don't upload stuff, but is there really no viable alternative to YT? What makes those worse/YouTube worth using over them?

Dailymotion is a shitty search engine, though it's recently improved. I can't say much about Vimeo though. I have an account on DM but never really used it.

There's also Kagura in Aquarion Evol, whom is quite clearly a guy. Though he acts like a dog.

Because he is one.

But this is getting rather off-topic; we're supposed to be discussing gameplay in this thread, not some as yet unseen character mentioned in the story.

A high ranking NOL member who is staging a coup during the events of CP's story. She has no known appearance at the moment.
does everyone in the NOL have an ulterior motive? rofl

does everyone in the NOL have an ulterior motive? rofl

Noel didn't. (Because she is dumb as a box of rocks)

Anyway, the answer is "probably most of them" since the entire existence of the NOL is basically a huge power grab.

Noel didn't. (Because she is dumb as a box of rocks)

Anyway, the answer is "probably most of them" since the entire existence of the NOL is basically a huge power grab.

u forgot Jin didn't give a crap either.

With all this youtube deletion crap, I have a suggestion.

Lets all move to nicovideo instead.

so you want to download jp matches from nico, and then upload them to nico.

okay.

EDIT: yodawg.jpg

With all this youtube deletion crap, I have a suggestion.

Lets all move to nicovideo instead.

So many feels right now