Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

CS2 Arakune was not top tier. In fact last tier list of CS2 I saw, he was bottom 3 with Bang and Tager.

I just kinda made the assumption that Jiyuna found it somewhere.

I'd personally love to believe that the new characters are just really unexplored and will get better as the game goes on. And that Makoto and Noel aren't still bad.

Noel C Tier on Jiyuna's list btw, I forgot to put her there when I was changing it from "Rest" to the actual character names.

Izayoipls issac.png

Jiyuna's list may or may not be accurate but one some characters I can agree with on their placement. Sad to say but Izayoi is actually one of them. But I think that is mainly due to the fact that she's being under utilized. And she may raise when console comes and people have a legit training mode to experiment with her tools and options for extensively. Or she may stay the same. Same can also be said for the other characters as well. In any case Ill still be playing her, as well as Bullet. So I could care less where their placement is on these supposed tier lists.

Besides, all those people who said they'd main Izayoi. Where are they now

I just kinda made the assumption that Jiyuna found it somewhere.

I'd personally love to believe that the new characters are just really unexplored and will get better as the game goes on. And that Makoto and Noel aren't still bad.

Noel C Tier on Jiyuna's list btw, I forgot to put her there when I was changing it from "Rest" to the actual character names.

I remember reading this tier list on jbbs. But it could be a similar list.

Anyway. The placement of characters is extremly legit. Its just the gap between characters is a bit exagerrated in here, it shouldn't be more than S to B tier or B+

Where did this list come from. I don't see Jiyuna posting a tier list recently.

and it's not a recent jbbs list.

???

Anyway. The placement of characters is extremly legit. Its just the gap between characters is a bit exagerrated in here, it shouldn't be more than S to B tier or B+

This. There's no reason for this to have S+ or C. x.x

CS2 Arakune was not top tier. In fact last tier list of CS2 I saw, he was bottom 3 with Bang and Tager.

And if you say that to Souji he will laugh in your face.

And if you say that to Souji he will laugh in your face.

Well since we're on the matter, you apparently are tight with him, so ask him for me.

Souji was a ghost during CS2, I'd like to personally know what he thought of it all.

I don't know why would people worry about tier list when the game didn't even come out on console yet.

Beside, I'd sub Izayoi no matter what she becomes.

Well since we're on the matter, you apparently are tight with him, so ask him for me.

Souji was a ghost during CS2, I'd like to personally know what he thought of it all.

Souji's been a ghost since CS1.

List looks somewhat accurate, although I'd put Amane and Makoto a tier or two above, maybe.

Also Litchi S+? Is it because of Bash>CT? Nerf that shit.

Tired of getting ganked in the arcade, waiting for console release. :v:

Izayoipls issac.png

...But I think that is mainly due to the fact that she's being under utilized. And she may raise when console comes and people have a legit training mode to experiment with her tools and options for extensively...

believe in me

Honestly I thought Izayoi really is pretty bad. She has nothing I've seen that was like "oh wow that's a difficult thing to block/escape/counter!"

also believe in me

Honestly I thought Izayoi really is pretty bad. She has nothing I've seen that was like "oh wow that's a difficult thing to block/escape/counter!"

The reason I'm laughing is how seriously some people are taking it.

Do you remember the Murakumo drama? OH NO, THEY HAVEN'T ANNOUNCED THE MUROKUMOS YET! THEY MUST HAVE DROPPED THEM.

And now no one even cares anymore.

*tier snip*

Being a tier whore, I now know that my character decisions are final. HELL YEAH AMANE C TIER WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO :toot:

But yeah, I'm not taking this entirely seriously.

Course the last one I saw had Izayoi as D tier by herself.

:kitty:

This interes-wait no this character is shit keep her away from me

Souji said at NEC he thinks every pre CP version of Kune is incredibly broken.

C: Amane

Are you kidding me? What am I missing about Amane that makes him C-tier? By design, he's a character that punishes you for blocking, which should make him a strong offensive character by definition, right? So what if he doesn't have any meterless reversal options? Tao and Valk don't either, and they're both S-tier according to the list. His range seems good from pretty much anywhere on the screen (maybe his mid-screen is lacking comparatively?), and his combo damage doesn't seem too bad considering how much they've been scaled since the new game. Seriously, what am I not noticing?

Are you kidding me? What am I missing about Amane that makes him C-tier? By design, he's a character that punishes you for blocking, which should make him a strong offensive character by definition, right? So what if he doesn't have any meterless reversal options? Tao and Valk don't either, and they're both S-tier according to the list. His range seems good from pretty much anywhere on the screen (maybe his mid-screen is lacking comparatively?), and his combo damage doesn't seem too bad considering how much they've been scaled since the new game. Seriously, what am I not noticing?

I think what you are missing is actually having played the game.