Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Why is Tager not a Gundam yet? He needs to be more unlimited.

Because that would be Overgod tier stuff right there. And god forbit some one like Tager being that high.

So, yeah, all those new Unlimited vids today from Jourdal.

U. Hazama

-Houtenjin auto-tracks the opponent.

-New super where he goes through the opponent, cuts them, then goes into Orochi Burensou.

U. Hakumen

-New super where he does a delayed Shippu into 6C into Zantetsu into 2C into Yukikaze.

-Gets his own version of Houtenjin using Hotaru

U. Valkenhayn

-New super where he howls and gets glowy shit around him. No idea what the fuck this does.

U. Tsubaki

-New command grab move? Not sure on this one, she grabs the opponent and makes a bunch of light arrows come out of the ground.

-Gets Chie's Agneyastra as a Distortion.

U. Tsubaki

-New command grab move? Not sure on this one, she grabs the opponent and makes a bunch of light arrows come out of the ground

Her command grab isn't new. Though it was buffed by giving her full Install bar.

And to be honest, I take tracking Serpent's Infernal Rapture over hearing "DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!" over and over again.

Also, I find it funny how Overdrive gives them their normal DDs

Homing Jayoku had me rolling.

yo I was on the floor when I first saw it cause it was so unexpected. I was like "cpu doing full screen super? thats new- WTF LOLOLOL"

that is like some true Mugen shit. i like it.

U. Valkenhayn

-New super where he howls and gets glowy shit around him. No idea what the fuck this does.

It apparently locks him into wolf mode but with GP until the wolf meter runs out (not much info on the GP aside from it) and I hear the JP players saying it's one of the most broken shit ever in UMM.

So normal U. Valk can press D at any moment to get out of hitstun for free, and Wolf Mugen U. Valk is quite possibly an unstoppable literal train of sadness.

So FAIR.

Yup, I like how they tried to balance it with the wolf mode lock but no one is going to survive wolf mode if they can't mash out of it.

Also, the U.Bang video got up on Nico and it seems from it that his FRKZ got moved back to DD and also I think all U. characters have their OD moved to just buffed damage and higher auto meter gain + unburst-able combos and time freeze. I assume Daisharin and AB2 are going to be DDs as well.

It apparently locks him into wolf mode but with GP until the wolf meter runs out (not much info on the GP aside from it) and I hear the JP players saying it's one of the most broken shit ever in UMM.

And the award of most broken boss goes to ArcSys.

Better luck next time, SNK.

Valkenhaym confirmed being currently strongest Six Hero. And to itsme, yeah, it seems that to me aswell that OD makes Unl. character's DD to be their normal version, if not little stronger. Like Unl. Hakumen has his OD Snowstorm normally, but activating OD will remove the additional strikes from it. Oh yeah, not sure if Firefly's Infernal Rapture (Houtenjin) replaces Spring's Arrival

Regarding OD and DD, I'm not sure how much of the info is true since I haven't touched the game obviously (the videos and research seems to be done by hen, the guy who runs the Unlimited characters community in JP) but from the sound of it all DD are set to their OD version by default and doing OD only buffs their damage. Regarding Haku's Yukikaze, it auto starts even without the catch just like in CS but it only does the single strike, while actually catching something activates the OD version. Also, hopefully his super Hotaru didn't replace Haku's super Renka, I also hope if they still have it in the game that they made it special cancelable.

EDIT: Also, there seemed to have been rumors going around that U. Haku's jC was auto kill a la EX Johnny. Seems that was proven false after hen posted the video.

Can some one enlighten on what is Guard Point? Like, Vankenhayn gets permanent one with Vormund Wolf (Guardian Wolf if you are wondering), but what does it mean? And why it is broken? Or is this a term which none of us has clue on?

EDIT: In case you people don't miss this

Unl. Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W309-4CXZII

Unl. Noel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLywKqi6cZo

Guard point is when a character is guarding during a move i.e. Bang's drives, Hakumen's drives, Tager's 6A, Tager's sledge for projectile GP, Litchi's Itsuu, etc.

It's only out in Arcades in Japan, not consoles. It's going to be awhile before Japan gets it for the PS3, and even longer for us. I think we're getting it in July or so?

CT and CS both released in early/mid July I believe. There's a good chance the same thing will happen with CP.

They'll most likely announce the release date at Arc Revo in May.