Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Look at all these new Unl. character videos

Makoto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-jI8o-qTo

Platinum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUMQ1ha4XZw

Jin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INVmKy61hQo

Mu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no2Gkwcx0xc

They are pratically falling from the skies

Unl. Makoto

-Drops the whole Dudley imitation crap.

-Comet Cannon is larger

-New Dd. Does Cosmic Ray, second part of Particle Flare, Infinite Rush and thrid part of Particle Flare

Unl. Platinum

-Cat Bombs bounce once (not sure if new)

-Cure Dot Typhoon is only the OD version rather than Unl. version from previous games (lame)

-No infinite Magic Item spam, even during OD (WTF)

-New DD. Uses 16 t Hammer to rain down bunch of bells and then summons Mega Cat Missile

Unl. Jin

-New DD?: Fires five ice arrows and if one of them hits, he does his 6D and then does Rehhyou or something... Seriously, get a Jin player here, I have no idea what to say.

Unl. Mu:

-Stein Gunners have three attacks: one powerful laser, multiple laser sweep in 90 degree or Ice Fish charge

-Sword of Decimation normal, can be charged up for Unl. version

-No two Arrows of Heaven

-New DD. Creates four Arrows of Heaven to surround her

U. Rachel's been up for a while, nothing too notable about her other than HSI's cooldown seems way shorter than it used to be.

She seems a lot lamer than her previous iteration, but still not Tsubaki bad.. I like that she's always in G mode, but I liked her turning into "Dudley ft. SF Makoto" before.

I'm going to miss Seichusan Godanzuki and Abare Tosanami (really going to miss that last one) but damn. U. Makoto whiffing Ds and still getting over there to continue the combo. Forget dashing, I'm just going to Cosmic Ray everywhere. That new DD is all sorts of sexy. Evil Makoto looks awesome too.

I dub U. Makoto not lame. People spending most of the match on their face and stuck on the wall? Somebody hold me.

U. Rachel's been up for a while, nothing too notable about her other than HSI's cooldown seems way shorter than it used to be.

Uh links for the video? Even if it's still only on NicoNico

Really?Thanks a lot Chaoschao222,now i am really excited to watch her unlimited in action and for Jin we can say that's a new DD because i never use or see that skill in Extend.

Plat's Happy Magica also triggers even when you don't hit her. Sounds more like a nerf to me.

Ah thanks

-New DD: Drops down bunch of black pumpkin bats. The bats can actually bounce around the screen once the move is used.

Yeah, nothing that new, really.

I know that is old news but i just watched the CP unlimited videos and noticed that U. Noel has Toki's Hokuto Ujou Danjinken super, lol.

lots of pre-choices we can make

1.BBCP console version announced

2.GGXX new title announced

3.XBLAZE the forgotten title gets new infomations

4.ASW is working with Tencent in China which is going to hold a public meeting in 18th April (SNK Playmore and Capcom both comfirmed the coming co-operations)

5.Mori-san finally get married?

In b4 my assumption I made the other day on twitter becomes true. #KokonoeBDayIsThe18th #KokonoeConsoleRelease

In b4 my assumption I made the other day on twitter becomes true. #KokonoeBDayIsThe18th #KokonoeConsoleRelease

And here I was trying not to get overhyped.

http://gamenyarth.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-13268.html

【】[PS3] アークシステムワークス「ブレイブルー クロノファンタズマ」

新キャラクター:カグラ=ムツキ(Cv:藤原啓治)、ユウキ=テルミ(Cv:中村悠一)

Console version confirmed, yes.

New Characters: Kagura Mutsuki (voice by Keiji Fujiwara) and Yuuki Terumi (Yuuichi Nakamura).

LOL, nokokonoe. Also, Kagura confirmed FOR MAN.

Are you saying they're making Terumi as his own character now?

Doesn't say new playable character, just new character. Dark War-era Yuuki Terumi could be appearing in story mode.

New Characters: Kagura Mutsuki (voice by Keiji Fujiwara) and Yuuki Terumi (Yuuichi Nakamura).

Also, Kagura confirmed FOR MAN.

Well now... those aren't cute girls at all...

Anything actually said about the console release, or just more confirmation on its existence?