Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

That depends.

If I had something like Nu's body-suit, yea.

If that metal plate was the only thing I had on below the waist so it becomes a giant, visual bulls-eye for anyone looking to kick a sturdy, metal plate into my vagina, then I'd take my chances with panties with the frilly lace on them.

Fair enough. I like the way you think

***Returns from BB sabbatical and surveys the current affairs***

Not really feeling the Kagura and Teruma 2.0...er Terumi beta

Kagura stance system might be interesting if I definately knew he had at about 4 and a cool down period for switching stances or a damage penalty being hit during a stance change. Since he's been labeled "Air Dasher Guile", I don't think ASW will implement anything close to my idea.

Damn, why did he have to look like every other raven-haired

bishonoun character.Where's my Nine and broke @$$ Jubei!

text message uploaded by a Toaster using the pastry setting!

So let's see here,in the new playable character we got some cross dresser guy,some flame control girl,some berserker,another murakumo unit,some handsome guy with a gigantic black sword and another troll with more sadistic move,they really have a bunch of new characters this time ,but where is Jubei?why doesn't he come to the playable roster already!?

Before I open this link; I'm going to hope this is Lulu from FFX; she'd fit right in at this point.

EDIT: Nevermind. What the heck is up with that zipper thong? How does is that even supposed to work?

Ehh at least we know how to get to the prize. Kind of like Mu's crouchplate. All we need is a magnet and we can claim the prize. Anime is making it easier every day.

"When's Jubei?" must be a running gag between ASW and the fanbase now.

Mori must laugh his ass off, everytime someone brings the subject of Jubei being playable up.

"When will Jubei be playable?"

Mori: "Don't worry. I have a surprise for you all".

And there, big surprise you guys have there.

Is it weird the first thing I think of is how annoying his hitbox could be?

This was actually brought up on Bururaji, they thought he'd be too short to be a playable character.

It's not like giving him a hit box that's larger than his sprite would be earth-shattering. Hell just count his over-long sheathe handle as part of his hitbox.

Juubei already is in the game in sprite form, you can see him in Tao's astral, that's how big he'd be.

So about a head shorter than Carl.

There really is no reason Jubei can't be playable.

I think Mori is just holding back on Jubei and Kokonoe as DLC because people will definitely buy them.

There really is no reason Jubei can't be playable.

I think Mori is just holding back on Jubei and Kokonoe as DLC because people will definitely buy them.

honestly i think its because of how people hype jubei and mori knows he'll never live up to the unrealistic expectations people dream up about him and kokonoe.

save them for the final game so the dissapointment wont hit mori as hard.

I can see where people are going with Jubei and all, but why Kokonoe? There are plenty of other options to choose from, like Phantom. Not only does Kokonoe have no distinct fighting style (she's reluctant to use magic), chances are she'll just be a scientific version of Platinum. And TBH, I'm really getting sick of characters who can't fight, throw random shit out, and still somehow win. cough*

Rachel

*cough

honestly i think its because of how people hype jubei and mori knows he'll never live up to the unrealistic expectations people dream up about him and kokonoe.

save them for the final game so the dissapointment wont hit mori as hard.

Not really,because we already know how creative Mori is when it come to character play style,he sure can make any character become really strong and unique,beside judging from your post,you really doesn't think that Mori can make him playable while Mori already make a powerful and unique character more than one and no one dissapoint with them,not just that,if Jubei doesn't playable,the dissapoinment will hurt him more than making him playable,because we already know how many people want him and it will hurt them more and some maybe will quit playing the game,beside i find it really strange because they give a hint about him will become playable and if they don't make him playable,why they give us the hint?can you answer that?

if they don't make him playable,why they give us the hint?can you answer that?

To create the next big meme in the gaming industry aside from

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE

Why no Jubei? Because catmen? What's that? :v:

Why no Kokonoe? Because we have one catgirl already :v::v:

Why not just make hit while transitioning a regular counter hit?

That or a fatal to help facilitate the sped-up game play.

If Kagura's stances are medicore> counter hit during transition.

If Kagura's stances magically turn him into AC+R Kliff> fatal during transition.