Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember hearing that Terumi and Kagura were supposed to have gameplay coming out a few days after they announced them. Any word on that?

Some people thought that we were going to get gameplay videos on the 23rd of this month but it was just another interview.

Nice.

One can easily mistake the Kagura one to be Sasuke (but that's because he looks like him), and the Terumi one looks like a more sinister Kaka (again because of how Terumi is designed). I like em.

Good job KF.

When the hell did anyone ask for a charge character and a *clears throat* beast in heat to be in the game anyway? Especially since they haven't said a word about Kokonoe or Jubei yet.

When the hell did anyone ask for a charge character and a *clears throat* beast in heat to be in the game anyway? Especially since they haven't said a word about Kokonoe or Jubei yet.

Never. That's why we got them. So stop complaining especially if its becasue of Jubei and Kokonoe. Maybe if you people stop asking for them, Mori doesn't have anything to troll with and then makes them playable.

CS 1 Rachel was interesting. 50 hit combos for 2000 damage, more or less.

Last time I checked, she ended being decent compared to Tsubaki lol

Never. That's why we got them. So stop complaining especially if its becasue of Jubei and Kokonoe. Maybe if you people stop asking for them, Mori doesn't have anything to troll with and then makes them playable.

Pretty much this. Mori trolls like no tomorrow (Izayoi being the easiest to use is a downright lie) and that Help Me, Professor Kokonoe with Valkenhayn should have already tipped off anyone about the nature surrounding her inclusion. Not that it matters to me personally. I'm content with never playing as either Kokonoe, Jubei and even Phantom.

I'm just starting to get a bit frustrated about it.

Why.

I can't understand how this causes frustration. I have a huge suspicion they wont add her or Linhua or whoever else people are pining for as long as they keep asking.

From what i can tell mori is a sadistic troll.

SHUT YER WHORE MOUTH!

Let me have the eternal dream ; -;7

Dreams are for the weak, strive to make what you want a reality.

Every time someone gets upset over the characters being added to BB, the Darkstalkers fanbase takes another step toward going through with that mass suicide pact.

Dreams are for the weak, strive to make what you want a reality.

Doesn't that just encourage people to keep asking though? They just want to make their dreams real!

Seriously though, #whensLinhua amirite?

I can get why people ask for these characters, but I don't get the frustration. Even if I want Jubei or Phantom or whoever, I don't mind if they don't make it in because I literally don't know what I'm missing. I think it would be different if they told me how these characters could play if they were in the game? Kind of like how SG is doing that character vote.

When the hell did anyone ask for a charge character

Technically, a lot of people in my community wanted one but never got it. Considering how a lot of people in my community play charge characters in every other fighting game (especially SFIV) and never had the chance to choose one, it utterly destroyed our community here. People are already seeing interest in the game again with the inclusion of a charge character.

I hope that they make Jubei a straight port of Vergil, except spiral swords is his drive, just to make everyone regret asking for him.

I hope that they make Jubei a straight port of Vergil, except spiral swords is his drive, just to make everyone regret asking for him.

Nah. They should make Jubei and Kokonoe Roll Tier to make people regret for asking for them.

Because the people who play Vergil sure regret having him :v:

If they wanted to make people regret wanting Jubei, they'd make his play-style stupid complicated while being utterly unviable for any level of play.

They should make more obscenely intricate characters that require mad brainpower to use to their maximum potential. Nuff Rushdown, Give me more characters like Amane and Rachel.