Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

sooooo.... a long ranged Grappling zoner...? she can use 360 close and far away and shoots machine arms out long range like amane that allows her to catch you in a similar manner and still get 720 from full screen away.... that shit sound bogus as hell lol

Hmm... Kokonoe fighting like Anakaris... Strangely enough, I actually want to see what that would be like. XD

sooooo.... a long ranged Grappling zoner...? she can use 360 close and far away and shoots machine arms out long range like amane that allows her to catch you in a similar manner and still get 720 from full screen away.... that shit sound bogus as hell lol

By the gods... What have you created?! x_x;

Make Kokonoe play like Solomon Grundy but with Gadgets.

Just try and argue

I guess because this hasn't been said here, I mgiht as well say it:

In the arcades, there is currently an extra course for Unlimited Mars Mode called Course S. There you must fight against every character in their unlimited forms without any health refills. The players with high ranking times will be awarded with special title and extra P$ at later date once it ends. It ends at May 6.

Just try and argue

I can't.

Just try and argue

PROFESSOR KOKONOE!

BORN ON A MONDAY!

In the arcades, there is currently an extra course for Unlimited Mars Mode called Course S. There you must fight against every character in their unlimited forms without any health refills. The players with high ranking times will be awarded with special title and extra P$ at later date once it ends. It ends at May 6.

And it's incredibly broken with Ragna if you combo into his astral.

Iv always wanted to watch the pros fight against unltds...

Iv always wanted to watch the pros fight against unltds...
you're in luck. l believe last year at a major (NEC?), a bunch of US good/top players tried their hand at unlimited mars. said footage was recorded, pretty sure it's on yt somewhere. the results were something... resemblant of Ninja Warrior. lets just say this course is fucking difficult!

I don't remember that at NEC, was that in someone's room? Also UMars isn't that bad once you learn the traits the CPU loves to do. I beat CSE's UMars when Jp console came out...

yeah I seen it on YT there was this tager player who either beat it or came to the VERY end of unlimited mars but lost. I assume its been establish that tager is virtually the only character who has the potential to literally beat the mode. I seen SKD (I think LK tried too) and a few others tried but lost. they all got beat by unlimited litchi at some point.

ah yeah, that was before extend came out, courtesy of james xie, so none of us really knew the changes at that point haha. if you have a dp, you can probably beat unlimited mars.

I assume its been establish that tager is virtually the only character who has the potential to literally beat the mode.

Every character can beat it, easily, as well.

U. Mars is not an entertaining thing to watch as one of two things will happen;

Player will treat the AI like another player: Struggle and lose to AI's sporadic reactions

Player will treat the AI like AI: Steamroll the mode with 0 problems due to the AI's blatant faults

BB's AI has improved since CT, but Score Attack and Unlimited Mars are still exceptionally simple to abuse the AI on.

I posted this in the OST thread already but here's the order of characters you fight for Course S.

Tao

Bullet

Tager

Tsubaki

Bang

Carl

Relius

Azrael

Amane

Litchi

Arakune

Makoto

Noel

Mu

Nu

Rachel

Platinum

Valk

Hazama

Hakumen

Izayoi

Jin

Ragna

The entire run was basically abuse of the AI's tendencies. Running towards them and attacking or meaty 5B on their wake-up to get a counter-hit. Inferno Divider on their wake-up when the AI is low on health. Burst if they touch you period. The only time the player got close to losing was when U. Rachel got out of the corner. You pretty much lose if they get going.

There seems to be an underlying pattern in the course order which looks interesting to me. The course starts off with the gatekeeper Tao. Then it looks a bit random while you fight pairs along the way. After Arakune, things get artificial until you get to Rachel. Then you fight the Six Heroes and the current storyline boss before ending it with the two poster-boys of BB.

Any more stupidity will result in infractions, or week bans.

yeah I seen it on YT there was this tager player who either beat it or came to the VERY end of unlimited mars but lost. I assume its been establish that tager is virtually the only character who has the potential to literally beat the mode. I seen SKD (I think LK tried too) and a few others tried but lost. they all got beat by unlimited litchi at some point.

You're referring to Montreal's tager, brice. I remember him telling me about it, it's just like how (According to him) Potemkin is the most capable character in GG to beat survival mode. The A.I is free to command grabs I guess, I know they're unfree to counters last time I checked ;-;

You're referring to Montreal's tager, brice. I remember him telling me about it, it's just like how (According to him) Potemkin is the most capable character in GG to beat survival mode. The A.I is free to command grabs I guess, I know they're unfree to counters last time I checked ;-;

Ragna's life steal also is great to. The guy who just beat it kept combo-ing into his astral and getting full life heals. Ragna is kinda broken for score attack, it seems.

Actually, Brice lost to Hazama, another Tager player later managed to get to Ragna (i think it was AXIS) and lost to him.

A little off topic, BBCSEX (VITA) it's free for Playstation Plus members.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/06/blazblue-continuum-shift-extend-goes-free-on-playstation-plus-this-month/

ASW changed the main page of the BB portal and the background it's different everytime the page it's reloaded, maybe someone will want to collect them.

Tao

http://blazblue.jp/images/index/bg_index/taokaka.jpg