Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Azrael is a tribute to Akuma. No real reason of being around asides from wanting to be the strongest and picking fights with strong opponents.

Watch me be right.

it's obvious you're right lol. It'd be stupid to argue otherwise about him at this point.

Please no one link any youtube videos of ArcFes here. ASW is already handing out infractions on youtube to users uploading them.

That's the second time you posted something about this, are people doing that?

That's the second time you posted something about this, are people doing that?

I been deleting the posts so you wouldn't see.

Azrael is a tribute to Akuma. No real reason of being around asides from wanting to be the strongest and picking fights with strong opponents.

Watch me be right.

This was pretty much officially established the day he was first revealed.......

This was pretty much officially established the day he was first revealed.......

I know. I was just responding to Koopa's curiosity on if there'd be any other purpose for Azrael in this story.

Which there won't be. Is what I'm saying. :P

By independent projects, I'm referring to the anime where their contribution was listed as Animation Production here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=8584

So these anime are: Aki-Sora, Fantatista Doll, HoriMiyamura, Manyuu Hikenchou, Nazo no Kanojo X, Seikon no Qwaser, Vanquished Queens

And the only ones that aren't ecchi are HoriMiyamura and Fantatista Doll.

Huh? Nazo no Kanojo X was ecchi? I only watched the first episode, but it was hardly ecchi, and from what I've seen of the later episodes, it didn't get any more explicit. Unless tasting a girl's drool counts as ecchi :v:

Following that logic, wouldn't Azrael inevitably win considering he's clearly the bigger/more hard hitting truck?

Following that logic, wouldn't Azrael inevitably win considering he's clearly the bigger/more hard hitting truck?

appearances can be deceiving afterall...and I'm surprised how much my misconception on a CG still has gotten through the night! XD

Celica in everyone's story now. :v:

I hope the green circle thing Terumi does in the start of his trailer section is his Drive attack. Because I swear I'm going to murder something if his Drive is just "Install, but with Heat meter."

Now that we have real picture quality, I notice sometimes Kagura's sword sparkles before he does an attack. Could this be his Stance-switching?

New location testing for CP and P4U (ending on 6/30)

Hmm, wonder what they're changing.

EDIT: Oh...this is for Korea zzz lol

What does this mean? Are ArcSys preparing a Korean version of CP and P4A? Or is this an indication that ArcSys want to pursue a legit ver 2.0 of those games?

What does this mean? Are ArcSys preparing a Korean version of CP and P4A? Or is this an indication that ArcSys want to pursue a legit ver 2.0 of those games?

I'm pretty sure they're just testing other Asian markets [one of the location test is at a Tekken "cafe" and as we all know, the Koreans LOVE THEM some Tekken] to see if pursuing a push in other territories is worth it. If this were testing for significant updates, it would be happening in Japan, not Korea, that's for sure.

BlazeBlue: ChronoPhantasma the Korean ver OST incoming :v:

BlazeBlue: ChronoPhantasma the Korean ver OST incoming :v:

If they do something other than SYNTHSYNTHSYNTHSYNTH with their OST (if by an offchance they got a new one) then I'd welcome it!

More likely it's CP and that new Visual Novel they're working on.

well E3 is close so we'll know then.

CP is obviously going to be announced. The second game could be Xrd, Xblaze (If that's a game, i don't know much about it) or some other stuff since they work for other companies as well.