Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

It will either be really hard to land with specific requirments like DbD

This is funny

Yo I think Ragna just found his first 3-7 MU ever.

jkjkjkjkjkjk

l_51c1687f2ac53.jpg

I'm guessing this is the startup of his Astral, since the background is unique.

it said on famitsu it was a distortion that can go from 50 to 100% heat if used. ._. it looks astral-ish in my opinion

It really does looks like an astrel finish though. Unless i'm missing something i can't think of any distortion drives with an all black background.

I'm not sure if he's gonna suck his energy or just pull the snakes back ripping him apart from that pose...maybe both! :D

It really does looks like an astrel finish though. Unless i'm missing something i can't think of any distortion drives with an all black background.

Bangs Ashura and I think one of Mu's supers removes the hud.

Bangs Ashura and I think one of Mu's supers removes the hud.

ah but there's still that strange techno stuff happening in the background like all DDs. Think about it, in most astrals the background is all black(or White) or the background changes to something completely different like Rachel's or Tao's.

Terumi's not the only thing from this weeks Famitsu, apparently Famitsu also details Celica (voiced by Iori Nomizu), Trinity (voiced by Aoi Yuuki) and Nine (voiced by Ayumi Fujimura).

ah but there's still that strange techno stuff happening in the background like all DDs. Think about it, in most astrals the background is all black(or White) or the background changes to something completely different like Rachel's or Tao's.

The background changes for all Astrals when they hit the opponent.

I have extreme doubts that you have ever actually listened to the dub.

Second, did you really have a reason to post this tripe besides being a complete fucking twat? Seriously no one asked for your opinion but you had to burst in because STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

The reason I posted it is because some people were talking about the voice actors, and this being a free country, I decided I would state my opinion. And yes, I have listened to the dub, that's how I know it's so terrible.

Oh, BTW SoWL about this.

"This move can be triggered if you have more than 50% of Heat gauge, and drains all of the enemy's Heat gauge."

ヒートゲージ50%以上で発動でき、すべてのゲージを消費する大技。

I think it says it drains the rest of his own heat gauge, not his enemy's.

The background changes for all Astrals when they hit the opponent.

Exactly my point, this move seems to be an astral from how i know supers work ( the character starts the astral, the screen fades to black and if the move connects, beat down.) in the series of blazblue. But i could be wrong.

that's not nice, or right, or even necessary for that matter. he was simply expressing his rather vague opinion. a better approach would be "why do you feel this way" not "fuck you and your opinion".

let's be a little more productive, it makes everyone happier. we all come here to discuss said news: it's only natural an opinion or two gets involved.

oh, and mela lee is an excellent rachel, I hope she's in cp because what they did to rachel's voice in her intro vs valk... :vbang:

Thanks for defending my right to my opinions! I didn't type that to make anyone angry, I was just stating my opinion, oh and I'm a girl not a boy.:v:

Oh, BTW SoWL about this.

"This move can be triggered if you have more than 50% of Heat gauge, and drains all of the enemy's Heat gauge."

Correct. This translates to:

"If you have over 50% heat you can deploy this grand-move, it will consume the entire gauge."

Correct. This translates to:

"If you have over 50% heat you can deploy this grand-move, it will consume the entire gauge."

So if it consumes all of Terumi's heat...maybe it does more damage the more heat he has?

So if it consumes all of Terumi's heat...maybe it does more damage the more heat he has?

That should be the logic behind this, yeah.

Jabaku Fuuenjin

[...] The more Heat you have, the more damage it deals.

Seems that way. I would imagine that it takes 50% to attempt the move and does a base amount of damage, which is then modified if you have any remaining Heat to burn. You know, there is a chance that it uses all of Terumi's Heat AND burns all of his opponents Heat in the process. Unlikely as this is in reality, Robo-Ky command grab has those theory wheels a-turning.

Oh, BTW SoWL about this.

And this is why I always ask people to double-check my translations, but no one usually bothers :vbang:

Srry for delivering mostly bad news guys. I was completely oblivious how passionate you guys were on the story aspects of the game and in keeping the original voice cast. Things I'm admittedly not that into...

Here's the thing though, I had a scheduled phone interview with a guy (Michael) working on CP over at Aksys. I'll call him Monday to get to the bottom of who exactly is doing the localization for the game. Once I get some answers I'll be sure to forward it to you guys so you can all collectively spam the shit out of their company's inbox and get your voices heard. Tell them you want your Christina Vee!

...I will expect payment for my services though *glares at Kurushii* >_>

So was there no new news on this? Was the interview date changed or did I just miss the post?

The reason I posted it is because some people were talking about the voice actors, and this being a free country, I decided I would state my opinion. And yes, I have listened to the dub, that's how I know it's so terrible.

You appear to have trouble with the concept of "subjectivity" and "opinions", so I kindly advise you to take your smug bullshit elsewhere.

You appear to have trouble with the concept of "subjectivity" and "opinions", so I kindly advise you to take your smug bullshit elsewhere.

wat

i saw beanwich's post. like 1 post talking about the dub

settle down son

granted the entire dub discussion should be in the zepp museum probably but what else is new

>OD

Oh crap, I knew I forgot to add something to my previous post. ANyway, I think his OD should decrease the Heat cost of anything what needs it, at least with DDS. Why? Because screw how unbalanced it might be, I just wanna have fun :3

Oh yeah, on whole "It looks like a Astral Heat", his third DD in the trailer turned the background black for a brief moment if I remember right.

I was sad that Terumi was confirmed to be DLC only because I thought he wouldn't have a story mode. Then I remembered that individual story modes are gone, so I guess it doesn't matter. Kinda annoyed that I have to download him though. I guess they need some kind of preorder bonus.

I just wanna see Haz vs Terumi matches.