Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Every iteration of BB has one of these. I'll just Valiantly Charge my way through. Cheers for the clarification.

It's the odd-number "Jin it to win it" syndrome.

CT: Top Tier

CS: Crap Tier

CSII: Top Tier

CSE: Crap Tier

CP: Top Tier

But why charge when you can just soar on the Hornet Buster Airlines?

if ya dio that THEN valient charge....moonwalk powers activate (aka, you can go back and forth with it..I just hope it isn't patched out)

It's the odd-number "Jin it to win it" syndrome.

As long as US tourney players never truly harness his power I'll be happy.

The bad news being that Arc System Works is doing the localization.

Can't wait for the heart-car jokes in Story mode, then. :vbang:

Oh well, there are worse alternatives... probably.

As long as US tourney players never truly harness his power I'll be happy.

Nope, no Tetsus/Rens in this side of the map.

The bad news being that Arc System Works is doing the localization. The same guys that gave Bang throat cancer in extend (thanks mac)...and yes, they did apologize about the misinformation they initially gave me saying that ArcSys wasn't involved. Honest mistake on their part (derp).

RIP Christina Vee

That sucks, I hope they at least try to get the original voice actors.

As we can see by this scientific graph, there is a direct correlation between Jin's damage and his place on the tier list.

The bad news being that Arc System Works is doing the localization.

If they don't get the old VA cast back and Bang still has throat cancer then I'm just not gonna bother with the english release and catch the story somewhere else as BB's eng dub cast are all too good to just throw away like that, how depressing...

As we can see by this scientific graph, there is a direct correlation between Jin's damage and his place on the tier list.

It's not all about the damage, you see... when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Forgive me for being dumb, but what exactly does this mean for the original VA's? D:

He's talking about bringing back the old voice actors from the older BBs. In CSEX, I believe Bang's english VA was different for the new cutscenes and such.

If they don't get the old VA cast back and Bang still has throat cancer then I'm just not gonna bother with the english release and catch the story somewhere else as BB's eng dub cast are all too good to just throw away like that, how depressing...

But...I like Bang with throat cancer. It is positively funny. Grating? Sure. But definitely hilarious. I also happen to like the filter they used for Haku-men's new lines in Extend and the new guy that did Hazama's lines. Besides, wasn't ASW handling the localization of Extend anyway? They did have most of the original VAs back so I doubt we'll see completely new VAs for the characters.

..If I recall, Extend had damn near all of the previous VA's minus Bang and Hazama. So what's the problem?

Yeah, if its asw, then we can expect them to use the same actors as they used in extend. So new Bang, Hazama, new voice effects for haku.

How long did the extend localization take? Hopefully they have more time with it this time

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Yeah, if its asw, then we can expect them to use the same actors as they used in extend. So new Bang, Hazama, new voice effects for haku.

How long did the extend localization take? Hopefully they have more time with it this time

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

...but wasn't Aksys the ones to localize the story mode?

Sent from my phone using Tableflip

...but wasn't Aksys the ones to localize the story mode?

Sent from my phone using Tableflip

AKsys did everything before Extend, which was done by ASW themselves. That covers CTR, and all of the DLC story modes including Relius` story mode.

..If I recall, Extend had damn near all of the previous VA's minus Bang and Hazama. So what's the problem?

Rachel also had a different VA if memory serves me correctly.

None of the VA changes were too bad for me except Hazama and Hakumen's new filter. I do really hope they manage to get back Hazama's original VA though.

Rachel also had a different VA if memory serves me correctly. .

Only in CSII, and was for Valkenhayn's arcade because Mela Lee was unavailable, she comes back in Extend's story modes and gag reels.

Rachel also had a different VA if memory serves me correctly.

She didn't actually. Was still Mela Lee.

None of the VA changes were too bad for me except Hazama and Hakumen's new filter. I do really hope they manage to get back Hazama's original VA though.

Hazama's change in VA was hilarious because it was the guy everyone thought was already the voice of Hazama (Doug Erholtz) and it turned the guy who voiced him in CT and CS1 was a different guy (Erik Davies).

yeah, i hope bang gets his original voice back too, but i guess we'll see

Terumi's kick ender can be soon in his reveal trailer briefly, shortly before it is canceled into Soutenjin.

I never cared much for Bang's voice and I don't mind if it's ether Doug or Erik who comes back to voice him, I think they both do him well. In any case, I guess there's not much to worry about then.

Also CSII Rachel was Laura Bailey, FYI.

Also CSII Rachel was Laura Bailey, FYI.

Never got why people think the CSII Rachel was Laura Bailey, sounds more like Melissa Fahn to me but whatever.

As long as Ragna, Jin/Hakumen (especially), Noel/Mu, Tager, Tsubaki/Izayoi and Relius stay the same, I can... TRY to live with it.

Keyword "TRY"

If not, then Japanese dubs. Definetly.