Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Wow...alot of you guys have problems... ' ^'

the ps3 box cover revealed for BBCP

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201307/24036805.html

Man, both covers suck D: the regular is "better" but so...so....expected :\ Imagination is Over!

The Library mode looks nice though, further solidifying my double purchase of the import and domestic versions.

Man that is a fine LE Boxart. The regular one looks like the PSP cover of CSII:

PSP-BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-II.jpg

Except the CP one replaces Makoto, Valkenhayn and Platinum with the newer additions. But meh, it's functional at the very least so I can't complain. Watch the localized version in August 2014 look even worse by comparison.

The Library mode looks nice though, further solidifying my double purchase of the import and domestic versions.

Well this ought to be a neat little feature for the people who just got into BB with this installment and end up feeling lost on the story.

The cover's what I expected it to be. Ragna, Jin, Noel and the new characters of the game. Except Noel isn't there. LE Cover is hilarious though.

noel got replaced by izayoi :P

Man, both covers suck D: the regular is "better" but so...so....expected :\ Imagination is Over!

941681_97027_front.jpg

lol but seriously, I agree. I like the regular one better, but both are sort of lame. Though I think Europe's had it worse on the other titles in terms of boxarts.

bbcs_st_2_1.jpg

It's like everyone has a cold

Man whatever, I like the Euro covers; they're done by fans and have at least 2x more imagination than what we actually get...

They've literally been using the same composition for the ENTIRE series, I mean Fing A, even XBLAZE has the EXACT SAME composition and setup!

Celica on the LE just screams DLC.

Whatever. The second I saw Online Training, it more or less became a Day 1 LE Pre-Order.

C-C-Celia's th-thighs...HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get excited by Celica's exposed thighs. I am more fond of Noel's exposed buttcrack, barely concealed by her belt and wishful thinking :GetEm:.

Y'all be jealous of Nago creepin' in the back. You know he in that

Why be jealous? Last I remember, Nago wants to burrow into Jin's tights and Haku-men's baggy pants.

Man whatever, I like the Euro covers; they're done by fans and have at least 2x more imagination than what we actually get...

They've literally been using the same composition for the ENTIRE series, I mean Fing A, even XBLAZE has the EXACT SAME composition and setup!

And the art keeps getting worse. What's with Ragna's shoulder there? It sticks out poorly.

I want a boxart dedicated to nothing but belts. Belts. Belts. Belts. Man those belts. Some belts have belts on their belts. It's beltacular. It's like, the belt isn't just holding up their pants ( or whatever random garment they're wearing) it's holding up...their souls! Beltception.

You guys, pls.

We get offline matches while waiting for online matches, online training mode, online replay theatre, all man melee, room chat, on addition to the already announced 8 man player rooms PLUS 64 man lobby mode.

And you guys are zeroing in on the freaking BOX ART?

You guys, pls.

We get offline matches while waiting for online matches, online training mode, online today theatre, all man melee, room chat, on addition to the already announced 8 man player rooms PLUS 64 man lobby mode.

And you guys are zeroing in on the freaking BOX ART?

Well there's no reason to complain about good additions (that'd be ungrateful!), but sorry for not liking my new candy in the same wrapper ; w;

I think World War Z said it best; if 9 people are all in agreement it's up to the 10th to be the nay sayer! Or something like that = w= at then end of the day it's just honest feedback = 3=

I want a boxart dedicated to nothing but belts. Belts. Belts. Belts. Man those belts. Some belts have belts on their belts. It's beltacular. It's like, the belt isn't just holding up their pants ( or whatever random garment they're wearing) it's holding up...their souls! Beltception.

Somewhere out there, Tetsuya Nomura is getting a raging stiffy over this post and loudly proclaiming "Finally, someone understands me".

You're forgetting zippers in Nomura's case.

Well normally I would say so, but it seems that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle's Bruno Buccellati and his stand, Sticky Fingers have got him covered on that end.

Daisuke also is known for having a bit of a belt fetish.

Maybe, but has he ever created a character who has a dress made out of belts or a .hack character that has a belt on every inch of their body?

I personally think Celica is going to be an in game unlockable. putting aside his impressive track record of lies, Mori did say there'd be no "DLC characters". and if you think about it we've already got Kagura as a in game unlockable, he said nothing of more characters being unlocked this way. The same could be said for Phantom, Kokonoe, or anyone really, but the LE boxart thing boosts her likelihood in my mind.

not getting my hopes up though. TBH I'm happy enough with what we've got.

Well there's no reason to complain about good additions (that'd be ungrateful!), but sorry for not liking my new candy in the same wrapper ; w;

I think World War Z said it best; if 9 people are all in agreement it's up to the 10th to be the nay sayer! Or something like that = w= at then end of the day it's just honest feedback = 3=

That's no excuse.

Why does it have to be complaining?

No one can talk about the obvious and personal benefits of being able to pay offline while waiting for a match? Or the many ways to implement teaching execution, showing examples and annotations in the online replay theater, the ability to essentially hold an online class on almost anything you would teach someone in BB, from simple controls to in depth match ups to high level combos; the ability and choice to teach by demonstration or example?

None of that is even worth starting a conversation on? It has to be complaining.