Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I'm also kinda wondering if Terumi is going to share the Six Heroes theme with Hakumen and the rest of them. It'd be weird if it plays when he battles Hazama lol.

Pretty sure Xie said on his Twitter that Terumi vs Platinum was confirmed to have Six Heroes theme, so I imagine this is true of the other heroes.

Pretty sure Xie said on his Twitter that Terumi vs Platinum was confirmed to have Six Heroes theme, so I imagine this is true of the other heroes.

All, like, nine of them by the time they get done adding additional forms? :P

And then it will end like this - Imperator burns Carl Skywalker, Darth Relius throws her into abyss, Carl removes mask and Relius dies. Party in the Kaka village. No, thanks

Yub yub!

the original voice actors are coming back (i.e Patrick Seitz -> Ragna, Laura Bailey -> Rachel Alucard and etc etc)

the original voice actors are coming back (i.e Patrick Seitz -> Ragna, Laura Bailey -> Rachel Alucard and etc etc)

Uh... Rachel was Mela Lee, but whatever. Care to explain what makes you so sure?

I really hope your joking when you say Laura Bailey as Rachal Alucard. That shit was horrible for my ears, can't take anymore of it. Even if Mela Lee isn't doing the voice, can't they get one person who isn't already doing like 3 voices in the game already? This will cause me to switch to japanese audio, I can't believe I just said that....

So which voice actor is playing Hazama? Doug Erholtz hopefully. As you all may know I didn't like Rachel's voice actor so if it is different hopefully it's better.

No more bang throat cancer?!??!?! Same Mu/Noel/Nu?? No more terri-bad Hazama who cant laugh like the original? omg its a dream come true

No more bang throat cancer?!??!?! Same Mu/Noel/Nu?? No more terri-bad Hazama who cant laugh like the original? omg its a dream come true

From a source-less individual who didn't even name a correct voice actress, I'd keep that dream in check for now...

I really hope your joking when you say Laura Bailey as Rachal Alucard. That shit was horrible for my ears, can't take anymore of it. Even if Mela Lee isn't doing the voice, can't they get one person who isn't already doing like 3 voices in the game already? This will cause me to switch to japanese audio, I can't believe I just said that....

Agreed, Mela Lee is the only one who can pull of that voice. Laura Bailey, during that valk vs rachel intro was awful. If Mela Lee isnt coming back I'd rather play in japanese.

Agreed, Laura Bailey as Rachel is either A) Bad or B) Rare in the games so far. She plays the crazy girl with a stick and multiple personality syndrome.

Tony Olivier as Bang? Shaweeeeeet!

My question would be is Hakumen going to sound like Jin again or are they going to majorly edit his pitch like in CSE?

Well, it is Arcsys localizing again. Oh dear god, this is going to be like EXTEND all over again, isn't it?

Patrick Seitz is coming back as Ragna, all is right with the world.

He's always been Ragna though. I'm more worried about the ones that have had multiple different actors for the characters.

He's always been Ragna though. I'm more worried about the ones that have had multiple different actors for the characters.

Why do I get the feeling that they're just going to reuse the EXTEND ones because they've already been on the pay roll and they're lazy?

Because Extend was a glorified repackaging? Not necessarily just by the people who brought it over, but also by ASW.

Why is there so much discussion over a source-less claim? I'm disappointed in all of you.

Because profit?

Why is there so much discussion over a source-less claim? I'm disappointed in all of you.

Meh, it's something to talk about at the very least. We can only go so far on the same repeated news over and over again. Besides, rumor mills can be fun sometimes.

Meh, it's something to talk about at the very least. We can only go so far on the same repeated news over and over again. Besides, rumor mills can be fun sometimes.

Ummm...Can we still discuss our perverse lust for the characters or is that off limits?

Mods help! I don't know. :v:

There is already threads for discussing VA's and story. I don't want bickering about that here. If its gameplay related then fine.

Ummm...Can we still discuss our perverse lust for the characters or is that off limits?

Mods help! I don't know. :v:

Possibly not in this thread since it has more to do with the gameplay side of the game as opposed to character sex appeal. Unless of course you draw some kind of weird sexual desire upon witnessing Ragna's 5B and Makoto's Particle Flare connect or something.

If its gameplay related then fine.

Unless of course you draw some kind of weird sexual desire upon witnessing Ragna's 5B and Makoto's Particle Flare connect or something.

So...Moves that serve some sort of use, but also serve to objectify the character, huh?

Mu's j.B makes her do the splits towards the camera, crosses up. It adds a somewhat unexpected option that is otherwise lacking in her mixup.

Although I don't swing that way, Bang's near nudity during his Astral Finish adds to the embarassment and salt that its victims feel. This can affect an opponents aggressiveness in subsequent mathces and casue them to revert to emotional decision making.

Litchi has the best burst in the game...OK I'll stop now..................