Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

How in the world could anyone see Saya playable? I don't see how they could do this to something that isn't confirmed to have arms yet. Or legs.

She's the omnipresent girl who rules over everything, and that's about it. No confirmed fighting skills for now, just god-girl who has no face. Yes, she's a key story character, but that's not evidence that she should be the next candidate for sexy robot armor. Of course everyone's thinking that Saya's going to use a magical backhand/something to fight and block with, but I'd personally save that magical magic magic aura scheme for Nine.

OR BEEFY MC. BEEF-THIGHS MERCURY

But she has arms, and a face, which already puts her above Arakune; with an exceptionally high Armagus aptitude. Not saying whether or not she'll be playable, but she certainly has the pieces needed.

The only thing a character needs to be a playable is to exist. The developers, if they want to, would not have an issue explaining how that character goes about their rear-end beating. Even if that character was bound to a hospital bed with several massive wounds and bandages from head to toe... Yes, it'd be stupid, but certainly not impossible in a world of imagination.

I can see saya being playable though personally I'd prefer nine over anyone else right now.

What Chaos said

I mean all we knew about Valk before he was playable was that "he was one of the Six Heroes" (title) and that he could kick the shit out of things (fighting ability). So in that sense we have Saya who is the big bad Imperator (title), that Ragna needs something the Imperator has in order to fight her and that she has a high Armagus Aptitude (fighting ability).

inb4playableCelica

October could not come any sooner ;_;

I'm not even importing, I just wanna have the myths dispelled. Just break my heart already Mori

I feel you, I want an import copy, because there's no way I'd be able to wait until Who-knows-when-2014.

I feel you, I want an import copy, because there's no way I'd be able to wait until Who-knows-when-2014.

Did you know Amazon has it listed for 3/25 release? (just an estimate) I preordered on playasia w/ coupon and free shipping.. a 3 week wait is much better than 5 month wait

Did you know Amazon has it listed for 3/25 release? (just an estimate) I preordered on playasia w/ coupon and free shipping.. a 3 week wait is much better than 5 month wait

I don't think I could wait until next year, I just love BLAZBLUE too much, plus, I've never had an import BB copy, so I'd love a BBCP import!

So what's Play-asia's prices with fastest shipping? like around maybe....80? ish?

Can someone please clarify that if I pre-order from play-asia I will get my terumi DLC code, right?

http://blazblueuniverse.com/

The english site has been recently updated. The only things I found interesting were the fact they mentioned, "Story Mode is both open-ended and multi-ending. As such, the player can choose their path and enjoy their own story."

And it turns out like there's only one Downloadable Character after all, which is Terumi as we already know. "In BLAZBLUE CHRONO PHANTASMA, five new characters make their appearance: Amane, Bullet, Azrael, Izayoi and Kagura bringing the total roster of playable characters up to 24, with one new downloadable character!"

As for the release date, it's still dated as 2014 and the Pre-Order button links to the amazon page, so the 25th of March is just a placeholder.

Also, about the play-asia thing, are they as fast as they claim to be? Be it via air mail or courier?

I'm more interested about Dragon's Crown atm lol, but this info will probably come handy for CP as well

I'v ordered several items from Japan lately shipped by EMS and I received them all within a week usually 3 or 4 days.

So what's Play-asia's prices with fastest shipping? like around maybe....80? ish?

Can someone please clarify that if I pre-order from play-asia I will get my terumi DLC code, right?

Pre-ordering from anywhere will get you the code for Terumi.

The english site has been recently updated. The only things I found interesting were the fact they mentioned, "Story Mode is both open-ended and multi-ending. As such, the player can choose their path and enjoy their own story."

And it turns out like there's only one Downloadable Character after all, which is Terumi as we already know. "In BLAZBLUE CHRONO PHANTASMA, five new characters make their appearance: Amane, Bullet, Azrael, Izayoi and Kagura bringing the total roster of playable characters up to 24, with one new downloadable character!"

As for the release date, it's still dated as 2014 and the Pre-Order button links to the amazon page, so the 25th of March is just a placeholder.

Someone within ASW really likes to troll people :v:. US BB homepage says is gonna be 24 characters, amazon says is gonna be 25, back then at E3 someone told that there were gonna be 25 (I don't remember if it was 26). If the character selection screen stays as it was in Terumi's loktest, with 24 characters the screen won't be symmetric, if at the end we get 25 characters the screen gets it's symmetry but someone won't be able to exchange colors with other character because is an odd number....:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:.....

My bet, a) they rearrange the character selection screen and the game stays with the 24 characters, b) or there is gonna be a slot for another future DLC character we don't know.

I don't really trust western release dates anymore, another reason of import for me. They seem dead-set for release on October 24th in Japan.