Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

So with this, BBCP gets a total of 7 more characters than Extend. That's not too bad.

Hopefully some footage shows up soon like at TGS since I want to see more of the console characters in action.

I was expecting Kokonoe to get a different outfit for sure, it's sort of nice that they stuck with her original garb rather than putting her in something dumb.

Now I'm curious to see how she plays with that rocket/hammer/drill.

Well I guess that it's confirmed now that she's in. I still don't like the hammer thing.

post-33689-139515176241_thumb.jpg

I am super late on this aren't I.

It's interesting to note that we have two DLC chars so far, one of them closely connected to the Six Heroes storyline, and the other connected to the Sector Seven storyline just as closely. Should we expect a Chronophantasma DLC character, or are all the characters we got so far enough?

I have a theory about this actually.

If you complete the Six Heroes Storyline, you will unlock Yuki Terumi.

If you complete the Six Heroes storyline, you will unlock Kokonoe.

If you complete the Chronophantasma storyline, you will unlock Kagura Mutsuki.

This will make me happy because I won't have to preorder the game for Yuki Terumi.

Is there some higher-res image of the Famitsu scan floating around that I'm not aware of? The ones in the thread aren't big enough for me to clearly see this Graviton meter and the stage details everyone's going on about.

I think the Icons are which... um... device(?) she has out the bar does't seem to be affected by the gun's usage so I think it has gotta be for those devices.

something like "The D button activates all devices that are out, but only so long as she has some bar to spend"

Is that human Arakune with Litchi?

Since Roy's the one talking, and Litchi is the only other human in the image, yeah, gonna say it's him. Unless Arakune is offscreen getting salty at this handsome stranger NTR'ing him.

:KO: :KO: :KO: :KO:

You're the best Kurushii.

Gatling Guns? Kokonoe riding a scooter? Golden Tager X? This just keeps getting better and better. Not going to play her but this is pretty great stuff.

Ok... anyone have some minor details about whatever the hell the thing says? I wanna know if it says anything about what her 3 icons mean above her heat bar, and is this real? xD this is hilariously awesome news

That can't be human Arakune since his name was Lotte Carmine and this guy's name is Roy, right?

Lotte's nickname is Roy.

Bullets bust is a lot smaller and she looks a lot better in her story art. Why couldn't that be her size in gameplay.

I consider it a nerf.

Trading bust for story art?

No.

So, what's the kerfluffle about her being DLC? I can't find a source to verify it. Is it true, or are people just freaking out over nothing? (gasp)

Man. As a Tager player and fan, I'm weirdly mixed up about this.

On the one hand, here comes Kokonoe with magnetism powers that sound flat-out superior to Tager's because it looks like they work passively, allowing Kokonoe to do other stuff in the meantime. And then... a giant Tager? Really? I thought that shit was a joke. Is that actually him or some separate monstrosity? I don't even get it. It kinda blows my mind a little just trying to consider it. As if Tager wasn't enough of a joke already...

On the other hand... the shit I just described above actually sounds pretty damn cool, haha. Plus she's got big weapons with seemingly Hakumen-like reach. Pulling out giant drill hammers and other random crap, visually she feels like a gritty, vulgar, badass science version of Platinum. I can get behind that.

In any case, obviously we don't know anything about actual attack properties or hitboxes or frame data or any of that. But that's my initial impression, I suppose.

Kokonoe's special attack names here.

Hyouketsu Absolute Zero Ver. 4.32

Totsugeki Broken Bunker Ver. 2.21

Ennetsu Flame Cage Ver. 1.43

Her distortion is called:

Gekimetsu Chou Dokyuu Mecha Tager (it becomes Golden Tager in OD version)

All the anime scenes in BBCP are being done by the same studio as the TV anime BlazBlue Alter Memory.

Kokonoe will be playable at TGS.

No more Production I.G. makes me sad but I'm somewhat fine with this.

Hype for TGS footage, when is it again?

TGS starts on the 19th, lasts for 3 days.

I believe Mori said that colors and voices would also be DLC. If so then I really hope they bring back the Gold colors so I can use Gold Kokonoe with OD Golden Tager Laser Super and Kokonoe announcer.

Here's what her drive is. Kokonoe has 2 drives (which is kinda weird).

The first drive "Graviton" will set it down a bit if one is not already set.

The second drive "Activate" will swap the bit between two modes. When her Graviton bit is initially set it produces a slowing field which will slow her opponents down when near it. She can switch it to a repelling field which pushes her opponent away.

If you notice the lightning and fire icons next to her graviton gauge, there are basically indicators for special moves that interact with her drive and will be different depending on what mode her Graviton is in or if it is even on the field. The flame icon is for her Flame Cage move.