Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Not yet but if you watch this short video, you can clearly identify when sometimes, he switches his stance (0:03 for example when he does 2D) and it is pretty fast after that.

What video are you talking about FC? Is there a link somewhere? or can we not link to it on the forum?

Edit: nvm

You don't think that I know that by now?

Well, be happy with the knowledge that Circ will infract this man as well.

Kagura's intro reminds me of Pirates of The Caribbean.

Big greetings from across the Atlantic! Lets see what was revealed so far:

According to jiyuna, Terumi's astral turns him into Shadow Hakumen.

I'm hype.

Well now, this I've got to see.

Protip: don't quote links to material someone's likely to get infracted for. That just makes more work for me.

Some new screenshots from TGS http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/718/718019/

For the Kokonoe followers:

Her Busou No06 [Ten'i Liar Haze Ver1.24] (22C input), which is now known to be a warp for crossups: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/718/718054/

Her antiair normal: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/718/718055/

Her Air Throw: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/718/718056/

So we learn Kokonoe has a warp. Now for the goodies from Jiyuna:

5 new stages for console. Kagura intros: In one he rides in on a motorcycle, another he throws a girl off the TOP of the stage loll. #bbcp

Kagura can cancel his normals into a D stance, then he can switch between stances, but he CANNOT cancel the stance like Johnny? #bbcp

4D stance cancel is SUPER slow. Like 2 seconds lmao. Also he has jD, j2D, j6D, so 6 total stances. #bbcp

Terumi's drive moves DO NOT steal meter, they just give 0 meter to opponent and a lot to him. His OD D moves steal meter. #bbcp

---------

Terumi is still in the upper center of character select. Kagura is on the bottom left. So my original image was a very close guess. Which makes character select now this:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1406/babo.png

A while ago a made a post about people going through bursts but couldn't really find any good examples at the time.

What's the explanation for this one?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=olfgWn4mhkM#t=7m44s

The only thing i can think of is that she went for the strike grab and maybe the strike grab has more than 2f of invul? But i didn't see her whiff anything so i dunno.

A while ago a made a post about people going through bursts but couldn't really find any good examples at the time.

What's the explanation for this one?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=olfgWn4mhkM#t=7m44s

The only thing i can think of is that she went for the strike grab and maybe the strike grab has more than 2f of invul? But i didn't see her whiff anything so i dunno.

Does her hammerfist move have any special properties like passing under mids or highs? You can see the after image of Bullet leaning low when the burst goes off, maybe it went over her?

Otherwise, that'd be something pretty lame to worry about.

After watching this video, here's what I got on Terumi.

5D: ~15 meter on hit, ~5 on block

2D: ~25 meter on hit, ~7 on block

Multi-hit special: ~30 meter on hit

Command throw: ~35 meter

2B > 5CC > 5D > special nets ~44 meter and 1749K damage.

It seems like Ds ARE affected by meter gain deterioration, since in the above combo 5D got him 13 meter and the special 23.

Not a big difference, but the combo is really short and off a decent starter.

More random translations from jBBS.

Kagura:

- 5D follow-ups are a command grab, a combo fodder, and a guard-point attack (these ones we know from before)

- 6D follow-ups are a low attack, a combo fodder, and a cross-up tool

- 2D follow-ups are a low attack, an overhead, and another low attack

- Not sure whether Flash Kick can lead to damaging combos, but it can be followed up with j.C

- His gatlings work in the regular way, unlike Azrael or Hakumen

- 6A is an overhead, 5B is a low attack

- His throw launches the opponent, and they can't recover out of it

Kokonoe:

- The chip damage of her freeze gatling special is very high (about as high as Amane's lv.3 drills?)

- The satellite laser activates when the enemy gets close to the gadget (or after a set period of time) and lasts for hours

- The fireball is slow and deals multiple hits (already shown in the gameplay vids)

- 6A is the anti-air punch (already seen on screenshots)

- You can combo after the throw if you have a Graviton nearby

- 2C and 6C are fatal counters

- Tager Ray's maximum damage in OD is around 11000

Tager Ray's maximum damage in OD is around 11000......... 1 hit kill?

Kagura's flash kick looked safe on barrier block, some of his normals really do have massive range.

In the French video, you can see the guard point follow-up that Kagura does is also a fatal.

Alright, massive Kokonoe data dump. Feels good to finally be able to dive into studying a character again, and this time it's one I been waiting years for. All the following data is my own studies from watching the TGS demonstration video. Broken Bunker was only shown as combo filler so I didn't study it. Banishing Ray wasn't shown at all ;~; which is really sad because I have extremely high hopes for that move, since it has a huge vertical hitbox that travels forward. Already getting ideas of Banishing Ray > 6D > Liar Haze > Mixup, which might be more dirty than Flame Cage because it covers the character sprites in the middle. We still don't know what her Flame Belborg DD does.

Health: ~9500

All D normals summon a Graviton onto the field. Instant the Graviton appears it'll start vacuuming the opponent and objects toward it from a distance. Objects seem to be vacuumed in from a farther range but will need to see more footage to see how it effects other characters like Rachel. Most notable change it causes to moves is Kokonoe's Flame Cage (214A/B/C) which gains the ability to bounce off surfaces while extending it's duration.

Only can have one Graviton on the field at a time.

When a Graviton is summoned it'll gradually drain Kokonoe's Graviton Gauge until it's withdrawn from the field by either running out of Graviton Gauge, Activating (236D), or Withdrawing (214D) it.

BBCP_Kokonoe_Graviton_Gauge.png

Graviton Gauge color changes depending on the situation.

Blue means a Graviton is summoned on the field. Graviton Gauge is gradually drained. You can summon the Graviton to a new location, Activate (236D) it, or Withdraw (214D) it.

Yellow means the Graviton was Activated (236D). Graviton Gauge is paused from recovery, and the user is inable to summon a new one.

Green is recovery. Graviton Gauge is gradually recovered till it reaches full. You can summon a Graviton at any moment during.

Graviton Gauge is ~100 pixels total in width.

Banishing Ray and Flame Cage icons next to the Graviton Gauge are the stocks. You can only have one of each out at a time. When the corresponding special is active the icon will be greyed out.

Recovery of the Graviton Gauge looks to be about double the speed of what it loses from being summoned.

4fx8.png

*Click for enlargement

All the drive inputs are educated guesses based on frame by frame movement before the startup frame of the summon.

5D = Summons a Graviton infront of Kokonoe at waist level, about one body distance away.

Kokonoe total duration is ~34f.

Graviton is vacuuming at ~16f from startup.

Costs ~7% of Graviton Gauge.

6D = Summons a Graviton near the opponents head unless they are in close range, then it's about 1/2 screen distance instead. Shown to have homing from half screen to full screen range.

2D = Summons a Graviton near the opponents feet unless they are in close range, then it's about 1/2 screen distance instead. Shown to have homing from half screen to full screen range.

4D = Summons a Graviton behind Kokonoe at head level, about one body distance away unless close to the edge of the screen, then it's directly on her instead.

8D = Summons a Graviton infront of Kokonoe in the air, about maximum range of a normal jump height and about one body distance away.

j.D = Summons a Graviton infront of Kokonoe in the air at waist level, about one body distance away. Same position as 8D if you jumped from the neutral position shown in the example.

Activate (236D) = Activates Graviton, that pushes the opponent and objects away from it. Automatically withdraws afterwards.

Kokonoe total duration is ~24f.

Graviton pushes away objects at ~10f from startup.

Costs ~20% of Graviton Gauge, and takes ~126f from activation (push) till the Graviton Gauge goes into recovery (or ~112f after Kokonoe is in neutral).

Withdraw (214D) = Withdraws Graviton, and start to gradually recover the Graviton Gauge.

Kokonoe total duration is ~36f.

~43f after Kokonoe is in neutral will the Graviton Gauge change to recovery.

Flame Cage (214A/B/C) = Kokonoe raises her gun to the sky, shooting a fireball into the air that travels downwards. If a Graviton is summoned then the fireball will gain the ability to bounce off surfaces.

Kokonoe total duration is ~43f.

~56f of blockstun with a Graviton summoned.

Flame Cage stock is recovered ~15f before opponent is out of blockstun.

Absolute Zero (236C) = Kokonoe shoots her gun forward spraying an icey mist. On hit it freezes the opponent and Kokonoe automatically switches to a gatling gun to finish them off.

~28f startup.

~+12f frameadv with a Graviton summoned.

Liar Haze (22C) = Kokonoe teleports traveling about one body distance forward. Will pass through the opponent. If a Graviton is summoned then Kokonoe teleports past its location.

~5f after startup the game registers Kokonoe as being behind the opponent if done with a 6D/2D Graviton summoned.

Jamming Dark (632146D) = Kokonoe throws her lollipop downwards and summons a black hole at the location of the lollipop.

Second black hole is a set distance away from Kokonoe. It's about the distance of match start between both players.

~110f startup till other black hole is formed and vacuuming.

:KO: