Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I just put my copy on pre-order. Will it have the Terumi code possibly?

I also have 3900 yen in my Japanese PSN account. Will that likely be enough for the inevitable color DLC and Kokonoe? I'm also worried about this stage and music DLC.

All first-run copies will come with a code for Terumi now so you'll get one.

Good to see that BBCP got some good reviews (at least from looking the numbers since i can't read moonrunes :v:). Does anyone know if dengeki usually gives this kind of scores to games or not?

Interesting, CP was rated higher than GTAV on that page (They average to 93.75 for CP, and 92.5 for GTAV).

Those are some good ratings, but then again it'd be kind of hard to screw up a game like this. Can't wait for the release and inevitable wait for NA release :v:

Interesting, CP was rated higher than GTAV on that page (They average to 93.75 for CP, and 92.5 for GTAV).

Maybe GTA isn't as big in Japan as it is in America. Then again, what do I know about GTA.

Good to see that people think CP is good though. At least the Japanese think so.

Its not uncommon for Dengeki or Famitsu to give high reviews, but they are usually given to well marketed AAA games. I've never seen them give anything lower than a 5/10 though for low budget niche games.

A mid 90's score would mean CP is as good as a FF game lol.... whatever that would mean.

Its not uncommon for Dengeki or Famitsu to give high reviews, but they are usually given to well marketed AAA games. I've never seen them give anything lower than a 5/10 though for low budget niche games.

A mid 90's score would mean CP is as good as a FF game lol.... whatever that would mean.

Modern or old? Hm.

Doesn't matter. If these kind of reviews keep up, that will bring a lot of new players to the game.

I dunno, in americas I don't think the majority of players rely too much on Dengeki or Famitsu reviews. *Shrug*

I dunno, in americas I don't think the majority of players rely too much on Dengeki or Famitsu reviews. *Shrug*

"These kind". People that read something from a well-known reviewer saying that CP is better than GTAV will at least try it out.

Sony have uploaded the BB matches from their stage show at TGS in HD. It's not new footage, but obviously the quality is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7C0W8EujJQ

they added a win counter to the character select screen. not viewable mid match, but good enough for me!

now all we need is retry!

Hey guys I just noticed that Mr. wizard (the guy who runs EVO) is asking what ArkSystems game we want at EVO 2014.

The choices are GG AC+R, Blazblue CP, and the updated version of Persona.

I hope it's cool that I post this here.

http://shoryuken.com/2013/10/11/mr-wizard-asks-guilty-gear-xx-accent-core-plus-r-blazblue-chronophantasma-or-persona-4-the-ultimax-ultra-suplex-hold-for-evo-2014/

How much do people rely on reviews anyway? It's all opinion most of the time and I doubt it even matters to gamers who just want to play games.

Anyone else PO from AmiAmi? I put my order in back in April, still lists my game as out of stock, but they said I'll get it anyone else get that message in their order history?

Anyone else PO from AmiAmi? I put my order in back in April, still lists my game as out of stock, but they said I'll get it anyone else get that message in their order history?

Are you sure they don't mean that the item is out of stock for current preordering?

Are you sure they don't mean that the item is out of stock for current preordering?

Well on the website http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TVG-PS3-1805&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dblazblue+chrono%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1 the item is available for pre-order, however once you go to the cart with the item it lists it as OoS I've never ordered with them before so I was curious if anyone else was seeing the same thing, they did say my PO should still be good when I asked about it.

Okay, new theory: the website/store doesn't actually have them in stock YET. Just because websites and stores let you preorder a game does not mean they have it sitting on a shelf in the back somewhere.

Hell, I work at a wal-mart and we don't get any games until maybe 2-3 days before they go on the shelf. In fact, I think we didn't even get ANY Pokemon X/Y for launch night Friday night (though they put some on the shelf sunday and note that this is wal-mart, whom I never buy a game from for this reason and stupidly high prices anyway).

Edit: Maybe you can help me, does your shipping charge and grand total still say 'to be determined'? I've never seen a website not process those two figures at the checkout page.

That's true, game doesn't release officially to the 24th I'd assume they'd have the game in maybe a day or two prior to release, and will probably ship in a first come first serve basis(hopefully April was early enough). I took EMS shipping I think and it said the to be determined they probably have an export tax in Japan or something that has to be added on, someone who imports often would have to answer that, that's the only thing I can think of as to why they'd leave it open like that.

Edit: EMS shipping rate is based on weight that's why it's TBD here's the list of info scroll down to shipping section http://www.amiami.com/top/page/t/faq2.html

That's true, game doesn't release officially to the 24th I'd assume they'd have the game in maybe a day or two prior to release, and will probably ship in a first come first serve basis(hopefully April was early enough). I took the free shipping "EMS" I think and it said the to be determined they probably have an export tax in Japan or something that has to be added on, someone who imports often would have to answer that, that's the only thing I can think of as to why they'd leave it open like that.

Edit: EMS shipping rate is based on weight that's why it's TBD here's the list of info scroll down to shipping section http://www.amiami.com/top/page/t/faq2.html

Free EMS? Really? Huh, I was expecting them to put on at least $20-$30 for shipping by that. I believe, regarding shipping time frame, that what they do is they send out the games a day or two before the actual street release date. And what with Japan being over the date line, their 24th is our 23rd, so hopefully we will get it on release day.

Fixed my post, but yeah EMS with 1500JPY is about $17 I think so yeah we're paying a nice chunk in shipping(makes me contemplate getting stuff from play-asia since they do free shipping though they're really just including it in the total price) I may as well go digital and cancel my pre-order then account for any DLC as the price of shipping I guess

Fixed my post, but yeah EMS with 1500JPY is about $17 I think so yeah we're paying a nice chunk in shipping(makes me contemplate getting stuff from play-asia since they do free shipping though they're really just including it in the total price) I may as well go digital and cancel my pre-order then account for any DLC as the price of shipping I guess

I dunno. I think that maybe, with all the markups on the japanese PSN cards and the fact that Terumi is not a digital download bonus (so add on another 800 yen to the game cost), you might still be paying a bit more. I'm not awake enough right now though to check the math.

Edit: And just for sake of goofiness, I saw that your post right there is #12345, heh.:toot:

Having ordered several things from AmiAmi before, yes, that is normal. They will send you an email when they have a copy of the game to ship you and take your payment then.

Play-asia's free shipping consists of slapping your address on the box and throwing it in the ocean.