Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

These matches would've been so much better if they all didn't end with both players going "Okay, who's supposed to win in this round? What do you mean, you don't know? Uhh, let's just throw some specials at each other then".

Oh wow thanks - hype to see new chars...

Its refreshing to them as unique stylistically .... I could care less if they mirror other chars or have "dufferent forms" as long as they play differently

Question guys, prob been answered before but cant find it. If i order a PSN card from playasia will they email me the code or do I have to wait to actually get the card in the mail? Thanks and sorry again if its been answered before.I already have CP ordered but would much rather have digital copy after hearing about the terumi bonus.

Question guys, prob been answered before but cant find it. If i order a PSN card from playasia will they email me the code or do I have to wait to actually get the card in the mail? Thanks and sorry again if its been answered before.I already have CP ordered but would much rather have digital copy after hearing about the terumi bonus.

Playasia should email you the code. On the product page it should say digital.

They provide both services. If you want just the card code by email then make sure it says Digital on the product page for the card.

Appreciate the help. How much will BBCP cost, yen wise, im only seeing a 5000 and 10000 yen option. Should 5000 be enough.............im such a noob.

Dat psn card mark up doe.........

That's why you get someone living in Japan to get you one, or you game share to cut costs (Dustloop doesn't support it but we can't stop you from doing it).

Yeah, if you don't know someone in japan to get you cards for free, combined with having to buy more than you actually need, it's going to run up a good chunk higher than that.

for a 5000 and a 3000 you're probably in the 90-100 range.

play asia:

5000: $60

3000: $42

total: $102

Probably better to just get the 10000 yen card for $119. Use those extra PSN points for erotic visual novels extra DLC or something.

Probably better to just get the 10000 yen card for $119. Use those extra PSN points for erotic visual novels extra DLC or something.

That's what I did. A friend and I split the costs for 10000 yen so now we can get Kagura without playing story mode and DLC characters.

The fact that the trophies make one giant picture is amazing.

I saw saya in a sprite like form in one of the thumbnails

For a game mode we know nothing about.

Right? We have no info on Take-Mikazuchi Assault mode, yeah?

Well it still counts as fact she has sprites...it's like terumi in CS for his astral victory pose, and one of Mu-12s intros.