Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Are Unlimited characters going to be available to unlock in-game, or are we really forced to pay 300 Yen to have them?

I think that's still up in the air right now. Luckily we only have a day to wait for digital.

I think that's still up in the air right now. Luckily we only have a day to wait for digital.

How do we buy the digital version? Just search it JPN PSN store? I ask because I don't see it on there right now, I'm guessing it'll show up tomorrow.

Good chance you unlock Unlimited Characters the usual clear Score Attack with the character way

With Kokonoe coming that soon, I guess all the data will be on the disc?.

Considering the game went gold in August and was probably feature+content locked a month or two before that, probably not.

EDIT: Pretty sure I read in the Q&A thread that Kurushii will add instructions on how to get BBCP from JP PSN to the "Importing 101" thread when he gets the chance.

Good chance you unlock Unlimited Characters the usual clear Score Attack with the character way

In Extend you just bought them in the gallery. I've never been able o beat score attack anyway...

So anyone can confirm the game will appear on 12AM Japan time on PSN? PSN cards ready^^'

Edit: messed up the time (AM/PM). I asked for midnight, wich would be cool. 7PM where I live.

In Extend you just bought them in the gallery. I've never been able o beat score attack anyway...

So anyone can confirm the game will appear on 12PM Japan time on PSN? PSN cards ready^^'

Japan PSN store updates at noon their time? Wow. Sure as hell beat us in America to the punch during update days.

All dlc price and release:

10/24/2013

Kagura 250 yen

Noel Old Costume 300 yen

Unlimited Character 300 yen

Lobby Character Xblaze & Magical Beat 100 yen each

Character System Voice all 5000 yen

Character System Voice 600 yen each

Character colour pallet 1, 200/250 yen each

11/7/2013

Terumi 800 yen

Kokonoe 800 yen

I heard that Terumi is a free download until November (for digital buyers) or something like that, dunno if this is legit or not, hope so.

Just type "blazblue" instead of "guilty gear" in the search engine.

Does "blazblue" bring up a game trailer? I haven't checked yet.

Japan PSN store updates at noon their time? Wow. Sure as hell beat us in America to the punch during update days.

It's random.

I heard that Terumi is a free download until November (for digital buyers) or something like that, dunno if this is legit or not, hope so.

Till Nov 7th.

Still have yet to make my JP PSN account. Got my JP Friend's Address and everything ready just can't be bothered to register yet.

Hopefully the VA announcers pack have pictures cause I can't read a lick of Japanese, maybe if I see an Azrael one I will buy it unless Bullet's VA makes the best sound pack ever in the possible near future!? I mean didn't he win that competition to have an announcer pack for arcade?

I think the icon will most likely give away what the announcers are. Like (as if she isn't in there already) Taokaka announcer on the add-on page will probably have a picture of Tao and a little speaker somewhere.

So I DO have to pound Take-Mikazuchi's face in after all. Well, I don't mind this though I hope for reasonable difficulty here. I don't claim to speak for anyone, but there is nothing more frustrating than a boss with full-screen/cheap/über damage off of anything (extra annoying when you can't prevent any of it), while most of your stuff barely registers as a mosquito bite. By all means, have a challenge, but make it so that if I lose it is due to a lack of experience fighting the thing rather than be at the mercy of the AI.

That DLC though is not something I am interested in (outside of Kokonoe price and release date). 800 yen is what, $8-10 dollars? But if she's released November 7th, does that mean she'll be day 1 DLC for the Western release? Or maybe even hurry the localization along? Time will tell I guess.

Any Play-Asia buyers have it ship yet? They charged my card on Saturday and it's still on "Pending Order"

My order (as well as others I know who bought through Play-Asia) are seeing this now:

post-28722-139515176747_thumb.png

Maybe Take-Mikazuchi as an unplayable boss? That would be kind of reaching now wouldn't it?

I seriously need to keep my mouth shut with these kinds of topics. I hate being right sometimes. :v:

Anyway boo to unplayable bosses, they just lose their novelty after you beat them the first time.

I seriously need to keep my mouth shut with these kinds of topics. I hate being right sometimes. :v:

Anyway boo to unplayable bosses, they just lose their novelty after you beat them the first time.

Galactus was technically playable.

It brings up many things, like the PSP games, DLCs and avatars iirc.

Alright, that makes my job easy then.

They'll most likely ship on Thursdays, you'll be lucky to get it before the weekend so expect it after.

I paid for the 3 day shipping so if it ships on the 24th I'll be pretty annoyed if it doesn't get here Saturday.

Any SNK boss can whoop DoA 4's Alpha's ass when it comes to difficulty.

200 for Colors and that little for Kagura? Nice. Really nice :)