Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

am i the only one that noticed jins sword lets off steam

it has like a safety

Yup, I saw that safety pin extend outwards while it released some steam/cold air lol.

Yup, I saw that safety pin extend outwards while it released some steam/cold air lol.

MUAH :kitty:

Vas a seguir de joto en Chrono Phantasma? :kitty:

Dudes, how many days does P-A's FedEx thing take? between 2 or 3 days? If lucky, considering the differences in hours, we may get this shit shipped during wednesday.

MUAH :kitty:

Vas a seguir de joto en Chrono Phantasma? :kitty:

Dudes, how many days does P-A's FedEx thing take? between 2 or 3 days? If lucky, considering the differences in hours, we may get this shit shipped during wednesday.

Well, i've never had it ship to Mexico, but on the 1-3 day thing, it usually takes 2.

You're the third person to post this in this topic.

I just didn't see any pictures of him anywhere, sorry 'bout that.

Dudes, one more question:

Will "old" Noel work exactly the same way as the new CP Noel? Or they'll have subtle differences?

They'd HAVE to make differences, unless they're gonna have Old Noel pull out a Shotgun or something.

I'm sure it's just a costume change.

Well they did show off two Astrals, so maybe that's the difference? Maybe alt Noel has two Astral options? o.o

アストラルヒートは旧作版と本作版の2種類を使用可能!

:eng101: :china:

So think they'll release other alternate costumes further down the line or was the costume just to please people.uninterested with Noel's newoutfit

Given that Noel is the only character with two costumes and that they already had ~95% of her sprites available aaaand that she's Mori's favorite, it's likely just a Noel thing.

Hitboxes dont really interact with sprites that much if you havnt seen the frame data xD there's only a hitbox where they feel.

And sad, I wanted the younger Relius that shows up in Amane's astral playable xP

Given that Noel is the only character with two costumes and that they already had ~95% of her sprites available aaaand that she's Mori's favorite, it's likely just a Noel thing.

Somehow, I see a Tsubaki alternate, a Nu/Lambda alternate and possibly something else

She may be Mori's favourite but theres probably going to be a fan outcry one day

Somehow, I see a Tsubaki alternate, a Nu/Lambda alternate and possibly something else

She may be Mori's favourite but theres probably going to be a fan outcry one day

Those would literally just be extra colors. The costumes and Astrals are the exact same for those examples. Noel is the only character with two readily available sets of sprites.

Well then, I wanna see old Noel with new Noel's moveset

It would be better with her old moveset, like SF2 and how you could pick different versions of the character.