Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Oh it's just a bloody business bates!

I've gotten so bored today with no one to play with. That and my internet is crap at the moment so any match I have is delay festival.

You guys sell all your CSEs or what?

CSE will still be kinda common around here, so nope. Also, different game.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...

How dare CP steal End of Eternity's trophy image idea, harumph ' ^'

Not only that, but a couple of other games with that idea also took note of it.

Other than that, not willing to get rid of the 360 vers. of the past BB games, the PS3 ones I will though as soon as I can get them all done/Plat., and yes, it'll look weird having CP right next to 360 titles of past BB's. (Well, once the Eng ver. comes around of course.)

:O, Cd Japan is preparing my order!

Just checked my Cdjapan status and mine's in shipping process right now. Guess I'll see it Thursday.

Kurushii-sama, is there any chance we could get a translation of the Gallery unlockables at some point? I'd like to make sure things like Noel's alternate costume/the palettes from the Color Palette 1 DLC/Unlimited Characters/etc. aren't available as in-game unlocks before I shell out the money for them.

Just checked my Cdjapan status and mine's in shipping process right now. Guess I'll see it Thursday.

Play Asia is still being an ass :|

Kurushii-sama, is there any chance we could get a translation of the Gallery unlockables at some point? I'd like to make sure things like Noel's alternate costume/the palettes from the Color Palette 1 DLC/Unlimited Characters/etc. aren't available as in-game unlocks before I shell out the money for them.

http://i.imgur.com/yMh5Pl8.jpg

Seems you can unlock character colours 7-16 in the gallery, so it's more a question of if the colour palette DLC is new colours (which seems like it would be, but ya never know)

CSE will still be kinda common around here, so nope. Also, different game.

Yeah, there are plenty of people who don't have a PS3 or are waiting for the US release of CP.

http://i.imgur.com/yMh5Pl8.jpg

Seems you can unlock character colours 7-16 in the gallery, so it's more a question of if the colour palette DLC is new colours (which seems like it would be, but ya never know)

wow who called it... :KO:

Holy shit one of Kagura's reference colors is a "The Last Blade" reference.

Oh shit I didn't notice that. Dat Moriya colour.

So does Terumi have any role in the story mode? Being a DLC character, he probably can't be playable in it, though that didn't stop them from including him on the box art.

So does Terumi have any role in the story mode? Being a DLC character, he probably can't be playable in it, though that didn't stop them from including him on the box art.

He's gonna very obviously be in the Six Heroes scenario.

Play Asia is still being an ass :|

Which is weird since they're usually early about this stuff.

Which is weird since they're usually early about this stuff.

I am sure they'll get this shit shipped in the release date (at worst), but I WANT THEM TO SHIP IT NOW )<

Anyone else see this? "Emergency BlazBlue Chronophantasma stream with major announcements." http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/22/blazblue-chronophantasma-getting-emergency-livestream-with-important-announcement/

I wonder what the important announcement could possibly be this close to release. Unrelated but I hate use of the word emergency towards an announcement that most likely has positive context.

If it's a tease for a DLC character, it will probably be "Alt Ragna" much to my disgust.

I'm leaning more towards Saya right now.