Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Wow, on this stream it seems there's a new Console exclusive Rachel stage with a bunch of pumpkins everywhere with a portrait of Rachel's father on the wall, looks really neat.

PfgErr5.png

So Hakumen, Tao and now Rachel have all gotten stage changes.

Didn't Makoto also get a new stage?

EDIT: Yep, she did.

Speaking of stages, I'm surprised they aren't offering the old CT/CS stages as DLC. Guess they're saving those for Chronophantasma Extend...

Btw, has there even been any footage of Terumi's or Kokonoe's Astral?

Kokonoe I'm most assuredly has NOT had her AH revealed. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait til later today for Terumi's full AH.

Will someone restream the emergency stream on nico?

Cause, at least for me, I tend to have problems in there :D

Good lord the corpse stomp during OD!

God I want to play this guy NAO! And if they have an Iori color for him, I'll barely to hold back the urge to scream out "SHINE!!!" during that one DD with snakes at the enemy's throat.

I like how subtle the starting animation to his counter super looks. If it wasn't for the chain twirl and the laugh it would be an easy way to trick people.

Terumi Astral confirmed for best in series.

EDIT: Official Astral Names

Kagura: Kokuryu Tehnshoraijin (Black Dragon Piercing Thunderbolt)

Terumi: Kamigaeri: Orochizanto Reppuga (Resurrection of the God: Serpent-Slaying Ravenous Gale)

Course, if anyone sees Terumi only just walking toward them and not trying to dash in or poke, they know something's up.

Course, if anyone sees Terumi only just walking toward them and not trying to dash in or poke, they know something's up.

That's definitely true, an otherwise fast character slowing down would be suspicious. I hope none of Terumi's remaining palettes mess with the part of his face shaded by the hood. That looked awful on Taokaka.

Assuming they have the clear head and are not taken in by the heat of the moment to figure it out.

I'm actually curious though if that DD has any startup. I would figure that a counter type DD would not have any, but you don't see the telltale sign with the little chain twirl for like what.....15 to 20 or more frames?

Edit: Also,maybe he can follow up that counter DD (Ouja Zanrouga) during OD with Jabaku Fuuenjin? (the DD after the counter on during the vid)

Goddamn Terumi sounds heated when activated OD.

BU-KOROSU

That OD, those supers, that FUCKING KUROI SUSANOO and that sick laugh during the part where he's feeling himself up

This character is so hype, I don't think my body can take it anymore

I'm also curious about how they're gonna explain him having access to... whatever form of Susanoo unit this is. MoriPls