Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

when can we expect Japanese PSN store to be updated ?

It's random

I'll ask again.

Is there anyone here who went with "Yes-Asia.com" for their LE pre-order? And have they, or have they not changed your status on the order yet?

Well, the big announcement turned out to be news people already knew with a little extra, which doesn´t really tell us anything at all. Dissapointment...

The tournament was hype though :D

Well, the big announcement turned out to be news people already knew with a little extra, which doesn´t really tell us anything at all. Dissapointment...

The tournament was hype though :D

and what news was that?

and what news was that?

GG Xrd loktest 11/2 ~ 4 in Akiba. I-No and Axle will be playable. As well as a mystery 3rd additional character.

I'll ask again.

Is there anyone here who went with "Yes-Asia.com" for their LE pre-order? And have they, or have they not changed your status on the order yet?

The game is really hard to get a hold of as most import sites are having difficulty grabbing the game on time.

Play-Asia is really good at getting the game to your location on the day of release with 3 day shipping. However, with BBCP, it seems like they've yet to send anything out yet. Was hoping to play this game by tomorrow, but looks like Saturday if I'm lucky.

GG Xrd loktest 11/2 ~ 4 in Akiba. I-No and Axle will be playable. As well as a mystery 3rd additional character.

My knowledge of GG is lacking, how long has anji been in the series, he's who I would play, wondering the chances of him being in xrd

The game is really hard to get a hold of as most import sites are having difficulty grabbing the game on time.

Play-Asia is really good at getting the game to your location on the day of release with 3 day shipping. However, with BBCP, it seems like they've yet to send anything out yet. Was hoping to play this game by tomorrow, but looks like Saturday if I'm lucky.

If you check playasia's ps3 board this game is the top sold thing. Then there's a bunch of various psn card sales, then after like 8 of em GTA 5. They must have a good chunk of sales for sure.

If you check playasia's ps3 board this game is the top sold thing. Then there's a bunch of various psn card sales, then after like 8 of em GTA 5. They must have a good chunk of sales for sure.

No doubt about it.

The previous versions didn't seem to sell This well. I wonder what they did different in terms of advertising. Maybe the anime got people to buy it? Lol.

No doubt about it.

The previous versions didn't seem to sell This well. I wonder what they did different in terms of advertising. Maybe the anime got people to buy it? Lol.

It's just the difference between US and JP releases. It's so far apart that lots more people chose to import this time.

Well f**k.

I just hope they send my shit on time. They have HALF OF THIS DAY TO DO SO!

That list is missing Mu's trophy, which is using Ikutachi 10 times in a match.

Well this is embarrassing... Especially since no one else noticed it. So yeah, it's your fault guys, not mine!

I wonder how much PSN points I need if I only want to buy the DLC. Of course, I don't need all of it, but then again, there will certainly be more characters later... I guess 3000 Yen should be fine.

It's just the difference between US and JP releases. It's so far apart that lots more people chose to import this time.

AFAIK, we don't even have a set US release date, that's what pissed me off and made me want to import. How long did it take for CP to be converted into the console version compared to the previous iterations?

Well this is embarrassing... Especially since no one else noticed it. So yeah, it's your fault guys, not mine!

I wonder how much PSN points I need if I only want to buy the DLC. Of course, I don't need all of it, but then again, there will certainly be more characters later... I guess 3000 Yen should be fine.

The live stream people were saying 5000. There's a lot of voice packs it sounds like.

Was the first one they use the Imperator voice announcer (the one after Rachel one)? cause it didn't leave much of an impression on me, then Celica voice announcer "Hakuman-san", captured my heart AND my wallet.

Was the first one they use the Imperator voice announcer? cause it didn't leave much of an impression on me, then Celica voice announcer "Hakuman-san", captured my heart AND my wallet.

They switched into Mikatanvoice a few matches in. I think the one with Kokonoe had her. Voices go for 600 yen a piece, I know I'm gonna get a Serika and Bang one (they did mention Bang one too) but we'll see about the rest lol.

AFAIK, we don't even have a set US release date, that's what pissed me off and made me want to import. How long did it take for CP to be converted into the console version compared to the previous iterations?

I thought it was March 25 or something. Or that's like a tentative date or w/e. CP was out in arcades November of last year but who knows how much of the time was spent in conversion and not in new chars and in the other modes and whatnot.

who would buy all the voice packs anyway?

also, which chars are available for that shit?

Like practically all of them. I'm on the hook specifically for Mikado and Celica voicepacks. "Hakumen-san".

The initial voice they were using was Ueda Kana/Rachael. When Mori started his whole "Who's system voice do you want to hear?" .... "besides Azuyan", that was Yukana/Mikado(imperator). 3rd was Celica. Iori Nomizu definitely has a cute factor going for her.

I gave up caring about how much I was going to get robbed for when I caved and reserved one of the anniversary sticks.

AFAIK, we don't even have a set US release date, that's what pissed me off and made me want to import.

This, I am not waiting a year to enjoy this game, not to mention this is a fighting game. I don't need no translations.

I know not blazblue related but can anyone tell me why I keep hearing vocaloidesque sounds watching Blazblue footage on niconico...