Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

\

But Jin is cuter looking...>_>

Amane takes trap-ness a LITTLE too far.

Amane takes it no farther than Bridget of GG, he's just not a little boy. He's supposed to be beautiful, not "cute" (though I personally still find him pretty darn cute~)

When it comes to FAB, Amane beats out Jin.

There's a very quick snippit of the character select screen in the trailer, tried my best to get a nice shot of it, but it's still kinda messy:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/oqhqa0.jpg

It kinda seems different, but it's a bit too difficult to make much out.

There's a very quick snippit of the character select screen in the trailer, tried my best to get a nice shot of it, but it's still kinda messy:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/oqhqa0.jpg

It kinda seems different, but it's a bit too difficult to make much out.

It's covered by the stage and music selection screen, so we can't actually see it at all. Still, nice catch.

Ragna has a scythe.

Ya'll fucked.

Ragna always had that scythe, it's his sword, he just never used it outside of DD's.

Fuck that.

WE need to make this right.

Support BB3.

Kind of sad 1 character is super Rose-like, but whatever.

I REALLY hope they console release this asap after arcade release and Aksys is able to get a US release close to the jp release.

Fuck that.

WE need to make this right.

Support BB3.

Fucking THIS.

We do our bit in Europe but America needs to get on this shit like never before.

So about the new "burst" system:

As people have mentioned it seems to be more GG-like as you see it has a meter for Tager during Hakumen's clip. But the other thing I noticed was that during Bang's clip and Hakumen's clip, you see that at times it is also grayed out. I don't know if this means there is a cooldown before it even gets to recharge or if it just means they aren't able to burst offensively in those situations or if it means something else entirely. Guess we'll find out.

Also I don't know what the deal is with Bang's new Distortion. It has the red effects much like an Astral would, yet it only seems to use 50% heat and his "burst" isn't ready since it still has that meter to it. But the good thing to me at least is that he can combo into it. So either there are Astral changes, or it is really just a new distortion.

Hopefully they dont shaft fans like they did Extend and kill the community in the process by releasing a barebones revision for close to full retail price.

Day one buy probably.

So does anyone know what the characters are saying the trailer?

Ragna is saying typical Ragna shit. "Get out of my way!" And "I'll kill you!" Stuff. Jin asking about what really happened? Or something? Probably regarding the Ikaruga war. Noel talking about wanting to save Tsubaki....and I don't remember the rest of what my friend told me.

Also I don't know what the deal is with Bang's new Distortion. It has the red effects much like an Astral would, yet it only seems to use 50% heat and his "burst" isn't ready since it still has that meter to it. But the good thing to me at least is that he can combo into it. So either there are Astral changes, or it is really just a new distortion.

Several characters have the red background now such as Hakumen's Yukikaze.

ALL of my support and love for this! Everyone needs to play this.

I'll try to make the folks around here to get into the game.

The bad thing is that it's not easy as P4U, so they might give up eventually, specially against very skilled players.

There's only 2 groups here, people who play BB, and those who don't. The later is a very small group.

So about the new "burst" system:

As people have mentioned it seems to be more GG-like as you see it has a meter for Tager during Hakumen's clip. But the other thing I noticed was that during Bang's clip and Hakumen's clip, you see that at times it is also grayed out. I don't know if this means there is a cooldown before it even gets to recharge or if it just means they aren't able to burst offensively in those situations or if it means something else entirely. Guess we'll find out.

Yukikaze also had the red background so I really doubt it's an astral thing. I guess it's a new DD thing or maybe purely cosmetic.

Hopefully they dont shaft fans like they did Extend and kill the community in the process by releasing a barebones revision for close to full retail price.

Day one buy probably.

How does that kill a community? Communities die only cause games are bad, not cause they're not sound monetary investments. If you buy a $200 stick for fighters, you probably can afford a slightly overpriced game here and there too, especially if it's good....and extend was by far the best BB.

Did anyone else notice that the pumpkins on Rachel's fence in her stage got top hats?

That is a cute addition that I would have not noticed.

Top hats make everything classy.

Extend felt like CS1+ to me, especially as a Noel main lol.

Anyway, I was thinking maybe some characters will get EX moves with special follow-up like Fafnir -> Tyrant Rave, and that's where the red background comes in.

Also, I noticed Ragna's new scythe move doesn't cause KD on standing opponent, so maybe TK Scythe -> RC tricks.