Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Thanks 6Raven, welcome.

And yo, F U YYC, Bullet is like the first BB (gameplay) design that instantly looks like a load of fun to me, I can't wait to be zipping around and smashing peoples' faces in ; w;

The hell to Amane's range and the forced crumble states D: And does he have a command air dash? lol [this is the first time I paid any sort of attention to him]

Bullet looks to have a lot of mobility in her heat up states. That ground dash at max heat up was hella fast. Amane's drill gauge drains surprisingly quick though. I like that his movement specials allow him to combo from his far normals like that though. I wonder if Azrael will be able to set a weak point and then do a followup to it in the same combo.

Mori himself is talking about the game (in detail?) today so lets cross our fingers. Also thank you for the link of the TGS footage to whoever posted it

Azrael is looking even better now. The speed really makes the game look gorgeous, don't ask me how but it does, it's just one of those things. That new opening for arcade stuff really blew me away, the little silhouette animation just looked really cool. So much anticipation for this game.

Mori himself is talking about the game (in detail?) today so lets cross our fingers. Also thank you for the link of the TGS footage to whoever posted it

Azrael is looking even better now. The speed really makes the game look gorgeous, don't ask me how but it does, it's just one of those things. That new opening for arcade stuff really blew me away, the little silhouette animation just looked really cool. So much anticipation for this game.

Oh that. Turns out the surprise guest was our favourite composer Daisuke Ishiwatari.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201209/22021665.html

Also interesting fact about the soundtrack, BBCP has a total of 24 brand new tracks and 28 arrangements of old tracks.

Also interesting fact about the soundtrack, BBCP has a total of 24 brand new tracks and 28 arrangements of old tracks.

Ishiwatarigasm

EDIT: Something else I'm liking? The new "punch" hit sound effects, heh. The old ones always sounded pretty weak to me.

HOLY FUCK

Ishiwatari once again proves that he is Japanese Musical Jesus Christ.

Morning everyone. I found this on gamespot this morning, not sure if anyone has checked it yet.. small interview with the producer of BBCP. It's quite recent and he even talks a little bit about persona:

http://www.gamespot.com/events/tgs-2012/video.html?sid=6397026

Why is there a chance this won't come out on 360?...........

Ishiwatarigasm

EDIT: Something else I'm liking? The new "punch" hit sound effects, heh. The old ones always sounded pretty weak to me.

I noticed that too. There is just something about it that just gives the game some oomph for a lack of a better word. And Thanks for the article. I actually meant to say that it is tomorrow in Japan (the 23rd) which is in like half an hour. I was about to get mad that I missed it on the stream they have up. But it's the last event for 'tomorrow" it airs at some awful time in the early hours in America.

So in short there is still more to come!

Space issues with discs? Lack of marketability in Japan? I dunno.

There's no way the game is bigger than 8 gigabytes.

BBCP has a total of 24 brand new tracks and 28 arrangements of old tracks.

28 tracks? Every character theme (+ Blood Pain) without Sword of Doom and Awakening the Chaos (And Bang's Beat a Nail with Your Hammer). That's interesting.

There's no Sword of Doom or Awkening the Chaos?!

Fuck, I guess our lovely robot girls really are gone Q_Q

(Goddamit SoD was the best song in the whole series)

Fuck, I guess our lovely robot girls really are gone Q_Q

This 24 new tracks can include new themes for them. Also, maybe ASW predicted that somebody will count original tracks, so they specially announced 28 number to hide "surprise" for story mode.

Why is there a chance this won't come out on 360?...........

It's probably only a Japanese market thing, honestly most games that get a multi-platform release only do so to sell to international markets (Catherine would've been PS3 exclusive if they didn't decided before hand to sell in to other regions). If Arc loves money 1/2 as much as anyone else, there will definitely be 360 versions for international markets.

LOLOLOLOL, wut!?

If we still don't have a Jin vs. Hakumen theme...

Blood Pain

Could all those new tracks simply be the story mode ones?

I don't really agree with this. I rate Rebellion, Condemnation Wings, Endless Despair and Alexandrite as my TOP BB tunes.

I respect your right to an opinion, though.

Could all those new tracks simply be the story mode ones?

I think half of them are probably things like character select, versus screen and other stuff like that.