Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Lol is this BBvsP4vsCapcom thread now?

This is why we can't have nice things...

ANYWAYS, what do you guys think the chances are of one of the new 3 being a true charge character? BB's been lacking one.

I love charge characters so I hope so

if you guys stopped worrying about people liking p4u/bb and actually went to tournaments and gatherings and supported the game this would be a much better place

p.s. what's good omar nigga

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE SAYING THIS Aaspidufaspdoihygsadiyhbga

Lol is this BBvsP4vsCapcom thread now?

This is why we can't have nice things...

ANYWAYS, what do you guys think the chances are of one of the new 3 being a true charge character? BB's been lacking one.

i can agree to that

if they stick to there roots non of them would be a charge character. however if i had to pick one it would be amane, just because that move were he stretches his "sleeve?" looks like a charge move. but thats my opinion feel free to disagree

1/3 chance.

Anyone else notice that, from the video at least, the hitstop has been decreased? Moves seem a bit faster.

I feel Azrael could fit the role

what do you guys think the chances are of one of the new 3 being a true charge character? BB's been lacking one.

If anyone it will probably be Amane. Bullet seems to be too close range/rushdown to be a charge character, and Azrael's moves don't look very charge character like to me. If Azrael's teleport is his actual regular movement then I definitely don't think it will be him. Kinda hard to say about Amane's but if I had to pick one he would seem the most likely after considering the other two.

Obviously they'll all be charge characters.

BlazBlue: Charge Playstyle imo

Bullet's aesthetics seem off from the rest of the cast... but... she seems interesting.

Azrael looks cool as hell, and his Drive name even sounds cool.. "The Terror", was it called?

^lol

Yeah I can believe that. Combofiend gave Shadow Labrys a try and said she was mad fun. But I just can't see them trying to push it into the mainstream at all.

gootecks ‏@gootecks

"Tomorrow is our @atlususa Persona 4 Arena live stream at @machininavs! Tune in for myself, @TheComboFiend, @maximilian_ and more at 2pm PST "

Boom...?

What exactly is a charge character anyway? I don't hear about that playstyle as much as others like rushdown/zoner/etc.

P4U + BB =Anime

The capcom crowd will never get into either seriously. Simple.

GEE I WONDER WHY IT COULDNT BE BECAUSE THE ANIME COMMUNITY IS LAZY AND HAS SHITTY ATTITUDES???? (that's you if you didn't get the joke)

jesus christ

anyways I really hope the game is faster as the trailer is making it appear, i'm sick of wading through a molasses swamp and i'm not digging p4u

it's also cute how uppity everyone gets over a costume design (yes it's shitty) instead of the character's gameplay lol. pretty much everyone in bb looks generic as fuck

What exactly is a charge character anyway? I don't hear about that playstyle as much as others like rushdown/zoner/etc.

Charge characters are characters that have you hold one direction for a few seconds, and then input another direction for moves. Like Chun-Li in Street Fighter.

Anyways, I'm totally in love with the new Noel <3. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

Hey, anyone know the time of the loketest by any chance? It's like 8am in japan I think so wondering if it's worth staying up to hold out for any info in a few hours.

Guile. Also May and Venom to give GG examples, which means it isn't too far-fetched to eventually get one in BB.

It's not a playstyle, it's just a different way to input moves. Instead of doing simple motions like 236, 214, 623, etc they use [2]8 or [4]6, meaning that you have to hold down/back for X amount of time then press forward/up + a button.

It's not a playstyle, it's just a different way to input moves. Instead of doing simple motions like 236, 214, 623, etc they use [2]8 or [4]6, meaning that you have to hold down/back for X amount of time then press forward/up + a button.

Oh. I was never really a fan of those kinds of characters :/

Anyone know, or have an estimate, of when the loketests will start? it's early morning in Japan right now, but I guess we don't know if the loketests are starting later on the day or early? :V

I wouldn't expect anything until at least noon Japan time, and that's assuming people are right on top of things with reports.

it's closely related to playstyle because it directly influences how you must design the character in order for them to work correctly