Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Anyone know what time the Loketests are? It's almost 9am in Japan. Gonna assume it'll open about 11am/12 or something around that time.

I really like the look of Amane. Bullet looks great and I don't think she's as generic as people say on here, or as "odd looking" as people on other forums have said. I think she looks good, pretty cool. I this Azrael looks awesome, and I honestly hope he's another Grappler-type character. Grapplers are cool, and BB only has Tager. Not that Tager is bad, he's awesome, but... yeah. I want to know how all the characters play so I may end up staying all night waiting for loketest results to show up.

Since it's the whole week, I pray for footage.

Hopefully it'll be uploaded on youtube aswell like UNiB (Under Night) :yaaay:

Lambda and Mu replacements fit in the story easily enough, so I can't see why they'd get rid of them if Blazblue wants to stick to it's story (wich would be dumb since taking out characters is the worst thing you can do in a fighter).

Mu = Resuscitated Nu

Lambda = Another Murakumo unit (there's 13 or more ffs) or Kokonoe made a clone or whatever, even better, Kokonoe in Murakumo armor :v:

I wonder how the guard system is going to work now...

Doesn't seem to be any primers, or any permanent extra gauges.

Day one Azrael riggghhtt here. That was exactly what I wanted when I picked up bang in CT.

You've seen ~10 seconds of footage and half of a super...

Circ, you don't understand, it only takes those few seconds to form a strong bond with something, you don't know why, you don't understand it, but you know it just feels right.

Let the boy have his dream, go forth brave traveler!

god how bad I want Amane, maybe gonna be my main! just have to see the completle char to know if i'm gonna put Haz as sub and him as main or the contrary, looks awesome! I love androgynic character!

Also finally no more Guard Primers! that idea was stupid at best, especially with moves breaking 2-3 primers at once (Platinum,s hammer says hi... instant guard crush after one burst was stupid), I wonder what will be the new guard crush system, I don,t see guard libra either..., regenerating Bursts! yay! wanted that since CT, now there won't be infinite combos anymore...

I really look forward to it, and what's best, we finally have a decent announcer (CT one?)

Awesome, right? I actually noticed he has some rekka's and this dashing attack(with this yellow trail, its to the right on 2:21 and beyond, litchi should be doing her new DD.) from looking closely at the the video

But ya I didn't need much, to like him. Just that he has attitude, uses his fist(main reason to main him), cool look, and has a drive called the terror.

I really wonder what the DD/Astral Amane does to Ragna at 1:24 in the trailer actually does.

Maybe it turns the victim into a younger version of themselves...? That's what it does to Ragna, at least. It may be like Relius' Astral, different for each character.

Might not be younger, might just be an alternate version.

inb4 Hazama turns into Kazuma to fuel the fangirls.

Also finally no more Guard Primers! that idea was stupid at best, especially with moves breaking 2-3 primers at once (Platinum,s hammer says hi... instant guard crush after one burst was stupid), I wonder what will be the new guard crush system, I don,t see guard libra either..., regenerating Bursts! yay! wanted that since CT, now there won't be infinite combos anymore...

I really look forward to it, and what's best, we finally have a decent announcer (CT one?)

No guard primers will hopefully mean that Jin can't rape my barrier with 2D anymore. I hope so.

I really wonder what the DD/Astral Amane does to Ragna at 1:24 in the trailer actually does.

Maybe it turns the victim into a younger version of themselves...? That's what it does to Ragna, at least. It may be like Relius' Astral, different for each character.

Mori: in the testing phases, everyone turned into Ragna *laughs* It was really hard not making it a standard