Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I think Chaoschao was talking about the cloth drill DD that showed up in the montage after all the characters were introduced.

maybe, but I think that DD had something to do with his privat gauge, because if you look when he does it, it red with an X on it (kinda like when Igni's gauge is empty on relius)

So like, can I haz Stylish Mode? Us noobs need our crutch.

Nah, let beginners actually learn how to play the game the RIGHT way, none of this watered-down easy-mode bullshit.

If they don't like it, fuck 'em.

My favorite new stage is probably the on that has a train running through it, I love city/industrial stages.

The train station and snow stage are kinda tied to me.

So like, can I haz Stylish Mode? Us noobs need our crutch.

Hoping they remove it completely and have nothing akin. The old Easy Specials was good enough to help ease beginners into the game- Stylish Mode is a terrible idea, and doesn't really teach new players anything about how the game works.

Wait, what new drive shit?

also why removing primers? At least they worked better than lolol guard libra

because characters insta breaking your primers after one burst is stupid, and encouraged people to spam spammable and semi-safe move like Dead Spike, Lambda's dash, Jin's 2D instead of doing mix-ups to penetrate the guard, I say good riddence guard primers...

The problem with beginner mode is that when I use it, it's an automatic handicap. It's a lot harder beating people, even bad players, with beginner mode than it is with normal mode.

Hoping they remove it completely and have nothing akin. The old Easy Specials was good enough to help ease beginners into the game- Stylish Mode is a terrible idea, and doesn't really teach new players anything about how the game works.

God, this.

I dunno why fighters keep trying to reel in beginners, it just doesn't work and they never learn if they use things like Stylish mode.

because characters insta breaking your primers after one burst is stupid, and encouraged people to spam spammable and semi-safe move like Dead Spike, Lambda's dash, Jin's 2D instead of doing mix-ups to penetrate the guard, I say good riddence guard primers...

I am curious to see how they'll replace it.

BTW for some reason the hits in that video felt kinda more like GGAC than BBCS. Or maybe I'm wrong, but they do definitely feel different.

http://blazblue.jp/images/lt/bbcp_pdf.zip

Movesets and a system explanations.

New:

-No more gold bursts, replaced by new system called overdrive.

-defensive bursts still in though.

- Crush trigger: during certain moves, press A+B to crush your opponents guard. Won't work on barrier guard though, and costs 25% heat

sadly according to the PDF, it's still very much present, couldn,t understand anything because I can't read Romanji, but I saw the word ''Stylish Mode'' and ''Normal Mode''...

New:

- Crush trigger: during certain moves, press A+B to crush your opponents guard. Won't work on barrier guard though, and costs 25% heat

whoa, thats gonna be pretty neat.

Wait, what new drive shit?

also why removing primers? At least they worked better than lolol guard libra

stfu

New:

that confirms the timer we saw as well as the Heat gauge splited in 4 for everyone

sadly according to the PDF, it's still very much present, couldn,t understand anything because I can't read Romanji, but I saw the word ''Stylish Mode'' and ''Normal Mode''...

Aaaaah what a shame.

Taokaka:

- Aerial 236236D instead (yunizon nyaibu!!)

- Overdrive: AB2

- 236C has a B followup (Cat Spirit 3: Encore!) Sounds like it does the same thing as 236A.

Everything else looks the same.

if you understant Japanese, can you look and see if Hazama still has the same awkward and stupid input for his astral? (gonna kill the guy who invented that input seriously)

Ahem...

Romaji is the japanese term for Roman Characters, otherwise referring to our native alphabet.

You know, abcdefghi etc etc?

So the new Burst bar thing is called Over Drive hmm, seems to tempa boost your character giving them specific things

Ahem...

Romaji is the japanese term for Roman Characters, otherwise referring to our native alphabet.

You know, abcdefghi etc etc?

I thought Romanji were the symbols they used... wrong term then ;) anyhow I could say I can't read Romanji because even if I understand the letters, I don,t know that the japanese words mean ;)

to be clear then I don,t understant Japanese ^^

Ah, hmm, this sounds like a good idea. It could fit in quite nicely with the system and actually gives more meaning to using a barrier guard.