Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Really, I'm more annoyed that Relius keeps gettin portrayed as this straight-up rapist whenever he astrals a chick. It's not really in character for him in my opinion. He's a mad scientist, not a rapist.

While I can't really make excuses for the general fanservice in the series, I wonder if you're aware that Relius also "rapes" many of the male members of the cast too. In fact, I remember way back when a video of Relius's astral was first shown, and all the "rape dungeon" jokes started. Which was done against Ragna, by the way.

Anyway, his Astral Heat actually IS him performing experiments on the opponent. As mad scientists are wont to do. It's just that many of the restrained opponents look like they're in some kinky bondage situation, so they keep running with the gag.

I could make the world nicest Sandwich before Scythe hits me. The crossup is slow as balls.

lol ^ this... still tho that cross up D divider fatal makes my balls hurt

and speaking of hazama I thought we had shorter combos and less loops yet all I see from Haz is Jcccccc > 5b Jccccc 5b Jcccc....... repeat! More intelligent shit please!

Or I am justwatching brainded players~

lol ^ this... still tho that cross up D divider fatal makes my balls hurt

and speaking of hazama I thought we had shorter combos and less loops yet all I see from Haz is Jcccccc > 5b Jccccc 5b Jcccc....... repeat! More intelligent shit please!

Or I am justwatching brainded players~

You're watching very early footage of a character that has had his main damage loop removed. What do you expect?

If you get hit by a cross up D divider FC, I think you kind of deserve it. Then again, it's a pretty good tactic to use against mashers.

For Ragna's air sickle thing, I assume you can just air throw him out of it.

Also, is that JC > 5B > jC thing with Haz the new bnb for him? Going back to his CS1 roots.

If you get hit by a cross up D divider FC, I think you kind of deserve it. Then again, it's a pretty good tactic to use against mashers.

For Ragna's air sickle thing, I assume you can just air throw him out of it.

Also, is that JC > 5B > jC thing with Haz the new bnb for him? Going back to his CS1 roots.

What about Un-Cross Up/Actual Cross Up ID mixup? It's like your Carl, but you need 50 heat first.

How come Arakune doesn't have the bitchin' Sector 7 theme, but Azrael does? :(

Azrael is part of S7, whereas Arakune's ex-S7 and a blob. It the same reason why Litchi doesn't get it.

That's what happens to people that think that they can 5A AA him out of his IAD. I for one don't even have the reactions to attempt that, so a cross-up D Divider is just gonna land as a regular cross-up hit for me lol.

Azrael is part of S7, whereas Arakune's ex-S7 and a blob. It the same reason why Litchi doesn't get it.

Oh he actually is s7? Ok then.

Excuse me if you've already posted it (too many pages!), but I wept a little seeing this video.

http://youtu.be/0toCvAtEmgw

Hakumen is... fun?

Well, that's certainly a thing that can happen in this game.

My brain is having a hard time processing the notion that this isn't some unlimited shit I'm looking at.

Oh, Azrael is Sector 7? (I thought he was Library because of his blue outfit.) Do we know if Amane is Tenjo's son? (At least, that's my theory, unless proven otherwise.)

Excuse me if you've already posted it (too many pages!), but I wept a little seeing this video.

http://youtu.be/0toCvAtEmgw

Hakumen is... fun?

Well, that's certainly a thing that can happen in this game.

My brain is having a hard time processing the notion that this isn't some unlimited shit I'm looking at.

Not even Unlimited Hakumen can do anything that silly. Well, I guess now we know what The "good O'Susano Unit" is like at 100%. No wonder the Blackbeast is petrified of it.

Oh, Azrael is Sector 7? (I thought he was Library because of his blue outfit.) Do we know if Amane is Tenjo's son? (At least, that's my theory, unless proven otherwise.)

if amane is Tenjo's son, im gonna be mad

Getting worried over this is like worrying over double gold burst combos ever happening :lol:

This is a helluva lot easier to set up than double gold burst combos.